- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be the final chapter, and the story of Matt Dexter will come to an end (for now). Thank you to everyone that has read this story and gave it reviews, it all meant a lot to me. A writer is nothing on this website without readers supporting them, so thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

“You didn’t have to come all the way out here Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, shaking a man’s hand.

“You’ve done so much for us,” Mr. Brockton replied, “At least, I think. As the Mayor, I felt obligated.” The two were inside an airport, looking out a large window at where the airplanes landed and lifted off. Much like everything else in the city, the airport was designed for people of both sizes. Mayor Brockton was an elderly man with neat white hair, with a little bit of a slouch.

“It seems you’re not just the councilwomen’s puppet,” Matt commented, “After all, calling me was your decision.”
“A very secret and dangerous one,” the Mayor responded, “I hope it was worth it.”
“I’m sure it was.”
“So what did you do anyways? I don’t see any changes.”
“Not immediate ones. I apologize I was not able to directly assist in your governmental affairs Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, “But that would only improve things in the short run. When you want to change a society, you have to think about the future. The children, the teenagers, the students: those are the things you influence.”

“I’ve been a Mayor for fifty years Mr. Dexter. I can’t wait any longer.”
“I’m afraid you don’t have a choice.” Matt turned away from the Mayor and looked out the window. He watched two planes leave the ground, one being much bigger than the other.

“Isn’t it fascinating?” Matt said, still looking out the window, “When those two planes reach their destinations, they will be of the same size.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”
“Thirty years ago, all of you could have moved to another land,” Matt explained, “Started a normal life there. But you didn’t. You stayed and created a new society. Some may see that as the women simply being fond of their new found power. But I like to see it as hope. Hope that humanity is willing to adapt. No matter the circumstance, humanity will keep on changing, building, evolving.” He sighed, thinking about his time at Chestnut.

“It’s time for me to leave Dream Mountain, Mr. Brockton,” Matt said, walking away from the window, “I promise you, in time, everything will be alright.”
“And if it’s not?” Mr. Brockton asked.

“Then you’ll need to pick me up at this airport again,” Matt grinned.

 

A familiar face was waiting for Matt at his destination.

“Ms. Hasley,” Matt smiled when he saw his secretary, walking over to her, “You don’t know how relieving it is to see a woman my own size.”

“I’m glad you’re safe Matt,” Meredith replied. The two embraced each other in a hug.

“Have you gotten a little taller?” Matt asked, after the two let go.

“Maybe,” Meredith shrugged, “I’ve been drinking a lot of milk.”
“That’s actually a myth. In reality milk has no effect on one’s growth spurt.”

“Come on, let’s get you home.”

“So,” Meredith said as she drove the car through the city. Matt looked out his window on the passenger seat, fascinated by everything being normal sized.

“How was your trip?” the secretary asked.

“It was quite the adventure,” Matt replied, continuing to look out the window.

“Did you meet anyone interesting?”
“I met many fascinating people.”
“And that Anna McLean girl, was she hard to take down?” Hearing this, Matt turned his head away from the window and at Meredith.

“No,” he said, “I didn’t have to take her down. She was…better a person than we all imagined.”
“So the tyrant was actually a gentle giant,” Meredith nodded.

“I wouldn’t say…gentle,” Matt said, a slight smirk showing on his face. Meredith noticed Matt’s sly expression.

“Don’t tell me you two…oh my God,” Meredith grinned.

“I respect her as a person, nothing more,” Matt said, his face suddenly turning cold.

“Has Matt Dexter finally fallen in love?” Meredith teased.

“Love is a luxury, something I don’t have. You see, the most optimal form of love requires a good time and place. I do not have any time, and I have many places to be.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself,” Meredith shook her head, “Maybe you can visit her once in a while?”
“Your words cannot tempt me Ms. Hasley.”
“You are a stubborn little boy,” Meredith laughed.

 

Matt sat at his old desk and sighed. It was always a satisfying feeling to finish a job, but this job was or larger scale than normal. Matt took a deep breath and closed his eyes, taking a moment to tell himself that he was back in his own office. The moment was interrupted by a knock on his door.

“Come in,” he reluctantly said, opening his eyes. Meredith opened the door and entered.

“You have mail,” she said, bringing an envelope to his desk.

“Who sends physical mail these days?” Matt questioned, receiving the mail from his secretary. He read the front cover.

“To Matt Dexter, From Emily McLean.” Matt slowly put the envelope down on his desk. He then stood up from his chair and walked to his window. He looked out at the city view he was so familiar with. He took a deep breath, and opened his mouth to speak.

“God FUCKING DA-“

 

-the end-

 

Post Credits Scene:

 

Sarah laughed as she squished her feet together. She was sitting, leaning against a concrete wall, and had taken her shoes off. She was putting her soles together, and between her bare feet was the man she had initially trapped between her butt and the wall. The man’s head was barely poking out, and Sarah wriggled her toes to play with it.

“Let me out you bitch!” the man demanded.
“Not with that attitude, no,” Sarah smiled back, gently squeezing her feet together.

“Sarah Olman!” a voice shouted from a distance. Sarah looked up to see Rebecca the police officer walking towards her.

“You seem to be having fun,” Rebecca commented as she arrived and observed the man between Sarah’s feet.

“So are you,” Sarah said, looking at Rebecca’s crotch. A figure of a man squirming could be seen underneath the policewoman’s clothes, right at the groin area.

“You have a visitor,” Rebecca said with a slight smirk.

“Do I?” Sarah said, putting the man’s head between her thumb and index toes. She lifted the squirming man into the air with her foot, let out her hand, and dropped him on her palm. Before the man could react, her fingers wrapped around him, grabbing him tight.

“Who could it be?” Sarah said, standing up to her full height. She was a little bit taller than Rebecca.

“He doesn’t seem that important,” Rebecca said.

“Help me police officer, she’s raping me!” the man in Sarah’s hand yelled.

“Interesting,” Sarah said, ignoring the man, “I’ll come with you.”
“I’ll take him,” Rebecca let out her hand. Sarah sighed and placed the man on the policewoman’s palm.

“Thank you!” the man said as he was let go and transferred to another hand, “This bitch almost killed me!”

“Shut up inmate,” Rebecca said to the man, “The big girls are talking.” Much to the man’s horror, she started to unbutton her shirt.

“Wait, what are you doing?!” the man shrieked. He was roughly shoved inside Rebecca’s shirt and into her cleavage.

“I’ll deal with you later,” Rebecca said, buttoning her shirt back, leaving the man trapped between her breasts and in darkness.

“You’re just as bad as us criminals,” Sarah grinned, putting her shoes on.

“But I have a gun,” Rebecca said, “So I’m better. Come on, let’s go.”

The visitor room had a metal fence right through the middle, splitting the room in two. One side was for an inmate, and the other for the visitor. Sarah entered the room on her own, and the door closed behind her. She looked at the other side of the fence, and saw no one there. She then looked down to see the tiny man standing on the floor.

“Little Michael,” she said, pleasantly surprised, “I have to say, I didn’t expect you here.”
“Hi S-Sarah,” Michael said, coming closer to the fence. Sarah kneeled down and stared Michael down.
“Are you here for revenge little boy?” the giantess asked, “To make fun of me while I’m stuck here?”
“No Sarah I…” Michael stammered, “I…love you. I need you.”
“Oh?” Sarah widened her eyes.

“Please,” Michael begged, getting down on his knees, “Take me back. Do anything to me, I don’t care. Take me back.”
“Well,” Sarah said, “I can’t do anything for you as long as I’m in here.”
“How do I get you out? I’ll do anything. Anything!”
“Okay there Michael,” Sarah said. A grin appeared on her face.

“I know what you can do for me Michael,” she whispered, bringing her face right up against the fence. Michael could feel her hot breath on his whole body.

“Send a message to Goddex Enterprises,” Sarah said, “Tell them to come pick me up.”

Chapter End Notes:

And there you have it. What did everyone think of this story overall? Hopefully it was worth your time.

This is where I want to talk about a potential sequel. There are a lot of things in this story that I have left unanswered, so it is only natural that I follow this up with a sequel. Am I planning one? The short answer is: yes. I already have an idea on where to take the next story. However, I cannot promise you that I will be inspired enough to finish it, so I'm going to take on the project very slowly. You may have to wait a while before the next story comes out, I hope you understand. But in return, I can promise you that I will attempt to not drop in quality. Until then, see you around.