- Text Size +

Matt had spent another night sleeping between the Queen’s breasts. It was a position he was very used to by now. However, when he woke up in the morning, he realized that he was not in that position. However, he was on a surface as soft as Anna’s breasts. Looking around, Matt put it together that he was, for some reason, taped to the pillow. His limbs were held down with firm tape, and he could only slightly struggle but had no hope of escape. He looked around the room. It was morning, and no sight of Anna could be seen. He sighed and stared at the ceiling.

“What am I doing here,” he said to himself. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Anna stepped into the room, completely naked. She had a sinister grin on her face.
“Good morning Dexy,” she said, biting her lips. Matt gulped as the redhead giantess slowly walked towards the bed, and her naked body came closer and closer.

“I don’t show myself like this to many people,” she said.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” Matt replied. She climbed onto the bed and kneeled down in front of him. Matt could see her knees on both sides of his view.

“Do you think I’m hot, Dexy?” she asked.

“You know the answer to that,” Matt smirked. Anna then inched forward and put her vagina on Matt. While being taped down, he was trapped between her massive womanhood and a soft pillow. Her vaginal flesh started to surround him. He was getting soaked in her fluids.

“Let’s have one last dance,” Anna winked, then she started slowly rubbing her vagina against Matt’s entire body. He was trapped as her flesh came up and covered his face, slid down to his feet, and repeated. Anna’s motions also moved Matt’s penis up and down, and he started to feel a sensation in his body growing. Anna started to moan and rub her vagina on him faster and faster. Anna then came, letting out a high pitched moan. She then stood up on her knees, removing her vagina off of Matt’s body. She noticed that his penis was still hard.

“Aw,” she frowned, “You didn’t get to finish? You lost the race?”
“I was not aware it was a race.”

“It was, but don’t worry, your Queen will help you.” She then picked up the pillow, bringing Matt up with it. She brought him up to her face and licked her lips.

“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” she teased.

“That is actually proven faAA-“ Matt was interrupted by Anna suddenly leaning in and putting her mouth on his penis. She started to suck it gently, but to Matt it was a rough and dynamic blowjob.  He closed his eyes and started to softly moan. It didn’t take long for him to shoot his load into Anna’s mouth. Realizing he had came, Anna removed her mouth from Matt’s penis and gave the tip a small kiss. Her giant lips touching the tip of his tiny penis sent a shiver down Matt’s entire body.

“Now you won the race,” Anna said, staring into Matt’s eyes with a big smile.


“Hey guys, it’s Anna, your Queen,” Anna said. It had been an hour since Matt woke up. After the blowjob, Anna forced Matt to get dressed in the suit that had been thrown on the floor the previous night. She also dressed herself in a blouse and miniskirt. After placing Matt back between her breasts, Anna had started to record herself.

“Thank you everyone for coming to the dance yesterday,” she said to the phone camera, which was only recording her face at the moment, “I hope today is a new day, where we can start fighting for what’s right. And if you try to pull some bullshit off, I will personally tend to you, like this.” She then panned her camera down to her breasts, showing Matt in between them. She started squeezing her breasts together, making it hard to breathe for Matt.

“You like that, Dexy?” Anna cooed, “You like that?” Matt, despite being squeezed, gave a thumbs up. Anna laughed and let go of the boob squeeze.

“Say something,” she told him. Matt raised his eyebrows and looked into the camera.

“Well,” he started, “Remember everything we said last night. Together, you can all change this school. Then, you can change this city. You are all the future of this society, and I’m counting on you.”

“Always so cinematic,” Anna laughed.


A man ran as fast as he could across the concrete pavement. However, he came to a dead end, running into a giant concrete wall. He looked back and watched a giantess casually walk towards him.

“You’re not a fast runner are you?” Sarah said as she got closer to the man.

“Pick on someone else you big blonde bitch!” he yelled, leaning back against the wall.

“I don’t want to,” the giantess replied. She then leaned down and picked the man up.

“You’re the biggest ass!” the squirming man said as he was lifted into the air. Sarah frowned as she looked at the helpless man.

“I do have a big ass,” she said. She then turned around, pulling her orange pants down and revealing her gigantic butt to the man. The man started to tremble, seeing the butt right in front of him.

“What are you doing?!” he shrieked as he saw the butt come closer to him. Sarah leaned up against the wall, trapping the man between the wall and her butt. He struggled to escape but couldn’t, and could do nothing about the warm and smelly flesh he was surrounded by.

“Mmm,” she said, rubbing her butt up and down as muffled screams could be heard, “Maybe jail isn’t so bad after all.”