- Text Size +

Anna sat on the stairs right outside the school, watching the police car drive away. Matt sat on her shoulder.

“I have to say I’m impressed,” Matt acknowledged, “You handled this a lot more maturely than even I would’ve.”

“Thanks,” Anna said, blushing a little. Matt noticed this.

“Ms. McLean, about what you said earlier,” he started.

“Shut up Dexy,” she interrupted, standing up, “The dance is soon. Don’t you want to get changed?”
“Sounds like a plan,” Matt nodded.


The dance was being held in the bar. The usually dimly lit location was extravagantly decorated, and a large chandelier hung on the ceiling. The area was crowded, with many giant girls in dresses and tiny boys in suits all in one room. There was a lot of chatter in the area, and loud pop music was playing in the background. Matt arrived at the bar and turned off his scooters, turning them back into normal shoes. He walked into the bar. He could not see anyone with all the giantesses in the room, so he decided to walk in and go wherever he felt like. He saw a couple of single gendered groups talking within each other, all not knowing what else to do. However, interaction between girls and boys were also seen. A giant girl in a purple dress was seen rubbing a boy against her thigh that was exposed. Another girl was shoving a boy in her cleavage upside down and squeezing her boobs together. The boy’s kicking legs could be seen, sticking out of her bosom. Matt then witnessed people he recognized. It was Ella, holding Ned tight with both of her hands. After staring at each other for a moment, Ella brought Ned to her mouth and kissed him. Matt watched as the two kissed each other and looked away with red faces. He grinned, deciding to leave them alone.

“Matt Dexter,” a voice said. Matt turned around to face the person that called his name.

“Mr. McLean,” Matt greeted, “I did not expect to see you here.”
“It’s my school after all,” the Principal said, “You’re looking pretty fancy there.”
“You’re not looking too shabby yourself,” Matt replied. Dave McLean was wearing a blue tuxedo, seeming much neater than the mess of a man Matt encountered at the Principal’s office.

“My daughter was looking for you,” the Principal said.

“Well,” Matt replied, “Maybe she can look a little longer.”
“Wow. You are the strangest man I have ever met.”
“Thank you.”
“But you’re brave. Really brave.”
“My friends rather call it stupidity,” Matt laughed.

“I bet they do,” the Principal smiled, “But I cannot thank you enough.”
“For what?”

“For the influence you’ve been for my daughter. I saw that apology video.”
“Oh yes,” Matt nodded, “She’s not very good at making apology videos, is she?”
“Saying sorry has never been her strongest thing. I barely see her do it.”

“Well, don’t go getting used to it.”
“You Matt, were brave enough to face my daughter of all people,” the Principal remarked, “Perhaps it’s time I face Emily.”
“You have Anna to help you,” Matt nodded.

“Ahem,” a loud voice suddenly echoed through the room. The pop music stopped, and the chattering died down.

“Thank you everyone for coming today,” Anna’s voice was heard. Matt asked a nearby giantess to prop him and the Principal up so they could see Anna. She politely accepted and put the two of them on her shoulder. From there Matt saw Anna standing on a platform, speaking into a microphone. She was wearing a revealing red dress that showed her cleavage and cut off at her thighs.

“For the longest time,” Anna started, “I’ve been the Queen of Chestnut. I guess I was a symbol of fear, and everyone was scared shitless of me. But recently I realized that that’s not who I am, or who I want to be. I don’t want to be some tyrant anymore. I don’t want every boy to be scared of me every time they spill water on my shoes. I don’t want every girl to pretend being nice to me just because of who I am. No, from today, I want to fight for equality.” Gasps were heard across the room when she said the word ‘equality’.

“I want to take the first step into living in a world where girls and boys like us can live equally, even if we are so many times bigger than you. And I am not alone in this.” She brought her hand up for everyone to see. On her palm stood Daniel Porkingston. He looked a little nervous, but a little determined as well.

“This is someone that was one of my victims during my time at Chestnut,” Anna said, “But after I realized that what I was doing was wrong, the two of us talked it out. Man and woman, giant and tiny, we talked like two regular human beings. From now on, I will be working with Daniel Porkingston to resume his movement from two years ago, one that I stopped and would like to continue.” Anna bent down and put Daniel back on the floor.

“So if you don’t mind,” she said, “I will keep being your Queen. But from today, I am not the Queen of terror. I am the Queen of the people, and the people is everyone here.” People started to cheer at this, and Matt had no choice but to clap as well.
“Now,” Anna said, “There are some people I must thank. First of all, if you would look way over there, you would see the adorable couple that is Ella and Ned.” Everyone suddenly turned their eyes on Ella, who was still holding Ned in her hands. Ned turned red, but Ella simply smiled and planted a kiss on his head. This turned the boy even redder, making everyone laugh.

“I want to thank my father for putting up with me all these years,” Anna continued, “I promise to make it up to you.” Matt looked over at the Principal, who looked like he was about to cry.

“And finally,” Anna said, “I want to thank Dexy. Sorry, that’s just a nickname I have for him. Where is Matt Dexter?” The girl whose shoulders Matt was standing on suddenly grabbed him and lifted him as high as possible. Everyone looked at Matt in the girl’s hand.
“There he is,” Anna smiled, “Come here Dexy.” The girl that was holding Matt passed him to a girl in front of him. All the girls between her and Anna cooperated with passing Matt along each other, until he ended up on Anna’s palm. He looked up at the redhead giantess’s gleaming eyes.

“Dexy,” Anna said, still talking to the mic but looking right at the boy on her palm, “You are the first person in my life that didn’t treat me like shit or wasn’t scared of me. You made me realize that I am more than a Goddess, and for that alone, I want to give you all the thanks in this school. Without you, I would have always been a tyrant like my mother, which would be absolutely horrible for everyone. So thank you, Matt. Thank you so much.” Matt smiled and nodded, and Anna smiled back warmly. People cheered, and started to chant ‘speech, speech, speech’. Hearing this, Anna brought Matt right in front of the microphone.

“The floor is yours Dexy,” she said. Matt raised his eyebrows and looked at all the people in front of him, tiny boys and giant girls alike, all waiting for the words that would come out of his mouth.

“Well,” he started, “First of all, Ms. McLean, don’t sweat it.” Anna smiled and shook her head. Small laughter could be heard around the room.

“I was talking to Mr. Porkingston earlier,” Matt continued his speech as everyone went quiet again, “We were discussing equality and I compared it to a coin. I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and the metaphor resonated with me. So I wanted to share it with the rest of you.” Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out a single silver coin. He held it up for everyone to see.

“A coin has two sides,” he said, “Both different in their own ways, yet they contribute to the coin as a whole in the same way. This is much like men and women and, wouldn’t you agree?” He then put the coin on his palm, and it was facing heads up.

“Here, only one side of the coin is showing, completely in control of the coin’s appearance.” He then flipped the coin over, facing it tails up.

“Now, the other side is showing. The power balance has completely reversed. Yet, only one side of the coin shows, and the inequality remains.” Matt then picked the coin up and balanced it on its side on his palm.

“Now,” he said, “Both sides are showing. Completely even and equal. It is difficult to balance, but that is the nature of equality. It’s not meant to be easy, that’s why we have to fight for it. Now imagine that one side of the coin is heavier than the other. It will then be much harder to balance, kind of like you all here.” Matt put the coin away in his pocket.

“When women are so much bigger than men, it becomes much more difficult to have equality. However, it is not impossible. That’s why it is necessary that all of you fight harder. Then maybe one day, the coin will be balanced.”


“That was a pretty good speech,” Anna said to Matt. Anna was sitting at the counter, and Matt was standing on the table. The event was almost coming to a close, and the two of them found themselves just talking.

“Yours was not too bad as well,” Matt nodded, “Maybe the ending was a little cheesy.”
“Oh, shut up,” the giantess gently shoved Matt’s shoulder, which knocked him down on his back.

“Oh I’m sorry,” Anna apologized, looking down at Matt, “I don’t know my own strength.” Matt, still on his back, stared up at Anna’s eyes.

“You look great today Ms. McLean,” he said. The giantess’s cheeks turned red. She then reached towards Matt and picked him up.

“I was talking to Ella the other day,” Anna said as she brought Matt close to her face, “And I was asking her why she liked Ned.”
“I thought that was a one sided crush for Mr. Hoffman,” Matt pointed out, “But it seems I was wrong.”

“Shut up I’m talking,” Anna pouted, “Anyways, even if she didn’t admit it, I found out that it was because she loved the feeling that maybe he’ll let her dominate him.” Matt nodded, trying not to butt in.

“Big girls like dominating, what a surprise,” Anna said, and suddenly brought him to her mouth and kissed him. Matt tried to kiss her back, although her lips were as big as his face. Leaving a big red lipstick mark on his face, Anna looked back at Matt.

“Dexy,” she said, “Would you let me be your Queen tonight?” Matt gulped and widened his eyes. He looked down, his eyes scanning the giantess’s voluptuous body in the tight red dress.

“Yes, your Majesty,” he smiled.