- Text Size +

“Do you see him?” Sarah teased. Sarah was giving Matt another visit. Today she was wearing a T-shirt and a miniskirt. She had lifted her skirt up and brought her underwear close to Matt’s face. He could see a figure squirming around in her panties.

“Get me the fuck out of here!” he could hear the figure plead from inside.

“This is where you boys belong,” Sarah said, bringing herself closer to him. The material of her underwear lightly brushed Matt’s face. He could smell her hormones.

“He is pleading to be let out,” he commented, “But I’m assuming you will not follow through.”

“Get away from him!” a voice boomed across the gymnasium. Matt raised his eyebrows. Sarah looked up from him and at the gym entrance. There stood the redhead giantess with a severely displeased expression on her face.

“Anna?” Sarah said, standing up. Matt sighed as the stench of Sarah left from directly in front of his face.
“What are you doing here?” the blonde asked her friend.

“I could ask you the same thing,” the redhead snapped back. From the corner of her eye, Sarah saw Josh inside Anna’s jeans pocket.

“What have you done?” Sarah snarled, looking straight at Josh. He did not respond, and simply stared back at her.

“Get out of here Sarah,” Anna said. Sarah sighed and crossed her arms.

“Come on Anna, we’re friends,” she said, “Best friends.”
“Then let him go.”
“Why do you care so much about this guy?”
“Because, unlike everyone that’s pretended to be nice to me or worship me, he treated me like a person!” Matt smirked at this remark.

“Treat you like a person?” Sarah replied, “You’re a Goddess Anna, so much better than these…men.”
“No Sarah, you’re wrong.”
“So you think this Matt Dexter is the same level as you. Wait, don’t tell me you…that you’ve fallen for him?” Hearing this, Anna’s cheeks turned red.

“Matt Dexter,” the redhead started, “Has made me feel ways I have never felt before. I don’t know if that’s love or some other form of bullshit, but it’s definitely better than being a Goddess.” Sarah was taken aback by Anna’s statements, but she nodded.

“Okay,” she said, “Okay. Fine then. I’ll be the Queen. You can go join Ella Ester, while I’ll keep little Matty. Get out of my face.”

“I am the Queen, and I command you to let him go.”
“Make me.”

It was a very intense moment, especially for Josh. Trapped in Anna’s jeans pocket, he watched as her captor’s fist clenched. A sudden burst of wind suddenly rushed at him as she ran towards Sarah. Watching two women the size of monsters fight was one thing. Being directly attached to one of them while they fought was an entirely different and more horrifying experience. Josh felt as if he was on a rollercoaster that was ten times more violent with no guarantee of safety. His body was whisked up, down, left, right, and toppled sideways and even upside down. He was slowly starting to lose his consciousness when everything finally started to slow down.

Matt watched, still tied to his chair, as Anna held Sarah in a headlock, with her arms around her friend’s neck. They were both leaned up against a wall.

“You’re a disgrace to your mother,” Sarah gasped, unable to get Anna off her.

“Well then fuck her,” Anna declared. Sarah’s eyes closed and she fell to the floor, limp. Panting, Anna stood up and kicked Sarah’s unconscious body to the side. She then saw Matt and ran over to him.

“I’m so sorry I took this long,” she apologized as she reached for him.

“No no don’t apologize Ms. McLean,” Matt said as she started to undo the ropes that tied him to the chair, “I did not know you were a fighter.”
“I had to learn to be a lot of things,” Anna explained. Matt was finally freed from the chair, and he immediately stood up. He could feel a lot of bones in his body cracking from not moving for a long time.

“How long were you here?” the giantess asked.

“From, well, since two nights ago,” Matt replied.

“That’s more than 24 hours.”

“Interesting,” Matt smiled, “What shall we do now, your Majesty?” He looked up at Anna.

“Well,” she said, reaching into her pocket, “We deal with him.” She snatched Josh in her hand and lifted him up. He did not squirm, but simply trembled as he stared into the Queen’s eyes.

“Ms. McLean,” Matt said, crossing his arms, “Remember what I said about torture being a relatively correct method in some cases? I think this is one such case.” Josh’s eyes widened and he started to shake his head.

“No,” Anna said sternly, “It’s not my job to punish him. Or her.” She pointed at Sarah’s limp body with her free hand. Josh sighed in relief, then realized that Anna was still intensely looking at him.

“I’m going to call the police,” Anna told him, “Just cause you’re a tiny boy, it doesn’t mean you didn’t kidnap him for more than 24 hours. You’re a criminal.”

“No,” Josh said, “Please, I can’t go to jail.”
“What are you gonna do?” Anna asked, “Fight me?”


“I swear they will hear about this!” Sarah said as a female police named Rebecca forced her into the backseat of her police car. Rebecca was young, had brown hair, and wore a tight police uniform.

“I’ll take the small one,” she said, putting out her hand. Josh screamed as Anna placed him on the Rebecca’s palm. She thanked Anna and went back in her car. She closed the door, Josh still on her hand. He was shivering and looking around the area.

“You know,” Rebecca said, looking at Josh, “My favorite part of the job is to arrest bad boys like you.” She bit her lip, and Josh tried to back away. She then started to unbutton her uniform shirt.

“Because you criminals,” she said, revealing her large round breasts, “Get a little less rights than normal.” She then brought Josh to her breasts and shoved him in between them. He struggled to escape as he watched the police woman button back her shirt. Soon, he was covered in darkness, between two warm and very firm breasts. He heard a car engine start.