- Text Size +

Ned was walking down the hallway. It was a busy day since the dance was that night, but Ned did not process anything around him. His face was still red and his mind was occupied. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

“Hey there buddy,” Josh Cleaves came up next to him. Before Ned could react, Josh put an arm around Ned, and the two kept walking.

“Hi man,” Ned said, having forgotten about Josh’s existence, “What’s up?”
“You know Matt Dexter?” Josh asked.

“Yeah I was actually just looking for him.”
“Well you won’t find him, cause we have him.” Ned stopped in his tracks. He pushed Josh’s arm off his shoulder.

“What do you mean you have him?” Ned asked.

“The details don’t matter,” the football captain said, “I just need you to relay the message.”
“To who?”
“The Queen.”
“What?!” Ned exclaimed.

“Good luck,” Josh said, turning around and running away.

“Wait!” Ned yelled after Josh. He ran off into the distance without a response. Ned looked around. No one had payed any attention to them. He then started to think about what Josh was up to, and what he could be doing with Matt.

“Shit,” he said to himself, and he started to run.

It wasn’t long before Ned spotted the Queen. Her red hair and powerful energy always stood out. The redhead giantess was wearing a button up shirt and jean shorts. She was walking down the hallway alone, and everyone was looking at her. Some people attempted to wave at her, but she ignored everything. Ned had heard that Anna was acting different lately, and that Matt influenced her in some way, but he still did not want to confront the giantess. But he had to. Everybody watched in surprise as tiny little Ned ran right in front of the Queen. Anna looked down at Ned.

“You begging to be stepped on?” she asked.

“My Queen,” Ned looked up at the redhead giantess, trembling a little, “They took him.”
“Huh?” the Queen squinted her eyes.

“They took Matt.” Anna’s eyes widened, and she suddenly bent down and picked Ned up off the floor. Ned had only heard stories of being in the Queen’s grasp, and he could not believe it was happening to him.

“Let’s go somewhere private,” Anna said.

Anna set Ned down on a desk and remained standing. She had brought him to one of the empty classrooms, and Ned could not believe that he was in a room alone with a Queen while not getting harmed whatsoever.

“Talk,” Anna commanded. Ned gulped and nodded.

“The Meat Cleaver came to me,” he began, “He told me ‘we have him’. Also to relay the message to you.”
“To me?” Anna pondered, “Why would he want that?”

“I don’t know, maybe he just wants your attention.”
“Doubt it, he’s scared shitless of me.” Anna crossed her arms and made a scary face, which intimidated Ned a little.

“H-he also said ‘we’ right?” Ned kept talking.

“Yeah, and?” Anna asked.

“That means he’s not the only one. Someone might be working with him.” Anna nodded approvingly.
“Good one,” she pointed her finger at Ned. He did not expect to be praised by the Queen.

“Who could it be?” Ned asked. Anna thought to herself for a moment.

“Last time Josh was involved with Dexy,” she thought out loud, “It was right before I, well, captured him. It was when he revealed that he knew I sent someone to watch him. I conveniently did not know that Dexy and Josh were together, only what Dexy said. I know who it is.” Her face suddenly turned stern as she started walking towards the door.

“Wait!” Ned called out, “Can you let me down?”
“Oh, sorry,” Anna said, coming back and grabbing Ned off the desk, gently placing him on the floor.
“Also,” Ned said, blushing a little, “This is kind of embarrassing but…how do you impress a girl?” Anna raised an eyebrow and smirked. She bent down and reached towards him with her index finger. Ned closed his eyes as the finger rustled with his hair.

“There,” Anna said, standing back up, “Now just be confident and you’ll kill it.”

“Thank you,” Ned said, opening his eyes, still red in the face. Anna winked and headed out the classroom.

Josh Cleaves was walking down the hallway with an accomplished smile on his face. He then started hearing footsteps come his way. He turned around and saw the horrifying sight of the redhead giantess walking towards him, looking stern and a little angry. By pure instinct Josh started to run, even though he knew she would catch up easily. He started to sweat as he was grabbed and lifted into the air, until he was eye-to-eye with the Queen.

“Where is he?” Anna demanded.

“You actually…care?” Josh stammered.

“I swear to god if you don’t answer in the next five seconds, I will put you in my asshole for the next three months.” Josh’s eyes widened at this threat.
“Where,” Anna threatened, “Is he?!”
“Okay okay!” Josh exclaimed, “He’s in the gym! He’s in the gym!”

“Thanks,” Anna said coldly, “You’re coming with me.”

“No wait what are you doing,” Josh protested as he was lowered down. He was shoved into Anna’s jeans pocket. Rough denim material surrounded him.

“Sarah,” Anna angrily muttered under her breath, and stormed off.