- Text Size +

Ella and Ned were at the former’s locker, with the latter in her grip. Both of them were severely red, blushing hard.
“Thanks,” Ned mumbled out, “Hooly fuck.”

“Stop making a big deal,” Ella said, embarrassed. Suddenly, Anna appeared beside them. Seeing her, Ned looked away, while Ella turned her attention to her.

“Your face looks like my hair,” the redhead giantess commented.

“Shut up,” Ella said, “What’s up?”
“Have you guys seen Matt?”
“No.”
“That idiot’s probably off doing some shady shit again,” Ned said, still turned away.

“He is kind of unpredictable,” Ella agreed. Anna sighed.

“I guess I have to talk to Daniel myself,” she said, shaking her head, “God dammit Dexy. Where the hell are you?”


Matt spent the entire day tied up in the chair, accompanied by nobody but his own thoughts. While some may consider this its own form of torture, he had a similar experience before and was used to it. It was pretty late at night when Sarah returned to where he was.

“So guess what?” Sarah said as she walked up to Matt, “Anna didn’t come to the bar. Again.”

“She must’ve been busy,” Matt nodded, “That’s good to hear, thank you.”

“Well, it gave me a lot of free time,” the giantess said, “So I did a little souvenir hunting.” She reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out a naked boy. He was squirming in her hand.

“Please let me go!” the boy said, “All I did was look at you!”
“And why were you looking at me?” Sarah said as she brought the boy to her face. The boy gulped.

“I thought you were…hot,” he admitted.

“Then spending some time with me shouldn’t be a problem,” Sarah grinned. She then looked at Matt.

“None of this would have happened without you,” she told him, “But be grateful for the entertainment.” Matt said nothing as he watched the giantess. She brought the squirming boy to her mouth and put him inside feet-first. She gently held his chest with her teeth, and his head was sticking out of her lips, so he could see everything below him. Sarah took off her jacket and started to unbutton her shirt. The boy watched as her shirt came off, revealing her naked upper body with only a white bra to cover it. Sarah felt the boy turn hard against her tongue. She then lay down on the floor and spit him out, and he slid down her body to her breasts. He was caught by them, and she immediately started to squeeze her breasts together. He struggled as his entire face and upper body was covered in her boobs.

“Do you like what you see little Matty?” Sarah asked as she squeezed the boy with her bosom, “This is how you boys should be. Completely powerless.” Matt could see the boy’s legs sticking out of her cleavage, and they were kicking as hard as they could. But no amount of kicking would do him any good.

“Be careful Ms. Olman,” Matt stated, “Power can be intoxicating. It can take over a person, and soon you will find yourself powerless.”

“You stop talking, just watch,” Sarah said, grabbing the boy and plucking him out of her breasts. She dangled him in front of her. She then slowly started to unzip her underwear, and the boy started to scream.

“No please!” he begged, “Anything but there!”

“I’m sorry,” Sarah frowned, “But Matt over there had to open his mouth.” She then lowered the boy as she completely took her underwear off, exposing her full womanhood to both the boy and Matt. The boy was helpless as he was brought closer to the massive vagina.

“If power takes over me,” Sarah said, “This better make it worth it.” She then started to insert the boy in her vagina headfirst. Matt watched as the squirming boy was slowly shoved inside, and Sarah started to moan.

“Yes,” she said in a high pitch voice, “This is worth it.” She then started to move him in and out, using him as a human dildo. Matt did not say anything as he watched Sarah pleasure herself, hearing the muffled screams of the struggling boy from inside her. After a while Sarah came, and she pulled the boy out. Both her and the boy were panting from exhaustion. The boy was soaked in Sarah’s fluids and was shivering, not wanting to open his eyes. Sarah gently placed him on her palm and lifted him up.

“Well Matt,” she said, “Thank him for giving you a great show.”
“Um,” Matt said, looking at the shivering and traumatized boy, “Thank you. I hope you found that as entertaining as she did, but I doubt it.” Sarah frowned and put her jeans back on.

“See you tomorrow, kid,” she said as she stood up. She left the gymnasium, taking her clothes and the boy with her.


When morning came, Sarah was not the one that came to visit Matt. It was the captain of the football team himself. Josh Cleaves entered the gymnasium with a confident stride and a big grin on his face.

“Dexter,” he said as he approached the tied up Matt, holding a cup of water, “Here’s to keep you alive.” He forced Matt’s mouth open and poured the water inside. Instead of drinking it, Matt spit the water back at Josh’s face. Josh took a step back, surprised. He then angrily swung at Matt, whacking him in the face. Matt’s expression remained static.

“You should be scared Dexter,” Josh said, “You know what’s gonna happen to you?”
“Please inform me,” Matt replied.

“We’re gonna keep you in here till everyone forgets about you. Then, Sarah is gonna take you, and you’re gonna be her slave forever. You’re the new kid after all, no one will miss you. Not even the Queen.” Matt smirked.

“What’s so funny?” Josh snarled.

“That’s a terrible plan,” Matt responded, “Do you have, um, evidence that no one will try to find me?”
“I don’t need evidence cause I know.”
“Well, there lies a problem.”
“What?”
“I’m just saying, Mr. Cleaver, that within the few people I have gotten familiar with, I have built a reputation of being unpredictable. Anna McLean will simply assume I have wandered off to attend some business, and will find no need to come find me.”

“That’s not true. She don’t care.”
“Prove it,” Matt stated. Josh was startled.

“How?” he asked.

“Go inform Ms. McLean where I am,” Matt said, “And if she doesn’t come here, then I will admit that you were right, and happily enter a life of endless torture under Sarah Olman.” Josh shook his head.

“You’re trying to trick me,” he accused.

“No,” Matt said, “I’m just giving you an opportunity to prove your point.” Josh started to angrily walk away.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt called out.

“I’ll prove it!” Josh yelled back, “I’ll prove the Queen don’t care!” He stormed out of the gymnasium.

“That is the least intelligent man I have ever met,” Matt said to himself, “And that is coming from a man who dealt with failed businessmen.”