- Text Size +

“How are you feeling Mr. Porkingston?” Matt said as he sat in a chair. He was in Daniel Porkingston’s room.

“P-past couple days have been weird,” Daniel admitted, “You really went and challenged the Q-Queen.”
“I told you your experiences would not be in vain.”
“I’ve been thinking so m-much you know, ever since you came to me with h-her.”
“I apologize for surprising you.”
“I haven’t even done h-heroin ever since. That’s weird.”
“Well, I’m glad to hear that,” Matt smiled.

“I saw the v-videos,” Daniel said, “T-the one where she ap-pologized.”

“It was quite an unprofessional video wasn’t it? She’s clearly not used to speaking formally.”
“I s-saw the one with y-you. The interview. D-did you have to m-mention my name like that?”

“Yes, I did.”
“W-why?”
“Mr. Porkingston, that’s what I’m here to talk to you about. I mentioned your name because I need you to become a prominent figure.” Daniel looked at Matt strangely.

“W-what do you m-mean?” he asked.

“Equality can be summed up with a coin,” Matt explained, “There are two sides, and they both contribute to a single coin in the same way. In a movement that promotes equality, both sides must have a prominent role. Anna McLean is one side, a powerful giantess everyone considers a Goddess. You are the other side, a powerless tiny man with no control over anything.”
“T-thanks,” Daniel said.

“If people witness Anna McLean and Daniel Porkingston working together, they are more inclined to listen to the movement.” Daniel sighed.

“Y-you’re really t-tryna make me work with the Queen, huh,” he said.

“It would help you more than me,” Matt nodded.

“Fine,” Daniel said, “I-I’ll do it. I’ll m-muster up the courage to talk to A-Anna.”

“Thank you Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, and the two shook hands.

Matt left Daniel’s room and took a big breath. Even after it seemed like he had succeeded, the days remained busy and eventful. As he walked down the hallway, he thought about how much he was able to accomplish at this school. He then saw a large figure standing at the end of the hallway. The figure was not giantess size, just a normal large man.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt said, recognizing the figure, “Good evening.”
“Dexter,” Josh Cleaves said, walking towards Matt.

“What brings you to this side of the institution?” Matt asked. Suddenly, Josh swung his arm and punched Matt in the face, so hard that Matt fell to the ground. Matt looked up at Josh.

“That’s…very brave of you,” he said, and Josh punched him again, knocking him out.


Matt opened his eyes. He noticed that he was not in his bed. He was unable to move. As his senses start to work, he realized that he was being tied down to a chair with his arms behind him. He looked around. He was in the gymnasium, a giant one, where he had never been before. He assumed it was the place Josh Cleaves practiced football, but the gymnasium was large enough to fit many football fields. It was designed for both sizes after all. A giant figure was on the floor in front of Matt, sitting with legs crossed. It was Sarah, Anna’s former best friend. She was dressed in a leather jacket and jean shorts.

“You’re finally awake,” Sarah said, observing Matt’s eyes open. She looked down at him with a serious expression.

“Ms. Olman,” Matt said, looking up at the blonde giantess.

“I didn’t expect you to be knocked out for the whole night,” Sarah commented. Matt realized it was now morning.

“What am I doing here Ms. Olman?” Matt asked, looking around at the empty gymnasium.

“The dance is tomorrow Matt,” Sarah said, “And I heard Anna is going to make a very important speech.”
“Yes, I look forward to it.”
“Oh no, you don’t get to go. I don’t need you whispering your ‘influence’ in her ear.”
“Excuse me?” Matt asked.

“Do you really think Anna, the Queen, meant that apology?” Sarah asked back.

“I have no reason to not believe her,” Matt replied.

“You think you know her so well.”
“I did do my research.”
“Well she’s my best friend!” Sarah exclaimed, suddenly looking angry.

“Go on,” Matt said, not intimidated by Sarah’s sudden fit of rage. The giantess took a deep breath, calming down.

“I’ve known her longer than you have,” she said, “You don’t know her like I do.”
“Interesting.”
“I know that deep down, she’s a powerful Goddess that does what she wants. Like me. Like most girls. But you, for some reason, you seem to influence her. And I don’t like that. Anna doesn’t need someone like you telling her how to behave.”
“I only commanded her actions for one day,” Matt defended, “And that day is over. Plus, I only did it because Ms. McLean agreed.”
“You are a manipulator,” Sarah accused, standing up, “You’re trying to ruin Anna’s life. All our lives, including mine. I’m not gonna let you. You get to be tied up here until the dance is over.”
“Is that what you’re going to do?” Matt laughed, still tied up and unable to move, “Ms. Olman, don’t you think you are overthinking, just a little bit?”
“No Matt,” Sarah said, crossing her arms, “You’re not going to influence me. I’m gonna be late for classes.” She then turned around and started to walk away.

“Well,” Matt said to himself, “I suppose I should’ve expected some form of consequence.”