- Text Size +

*one month ago*


“No, Mr. Zelter,” Matt said, “Just because Firewall Co. is your rival company, it does not mean that they are a criminal organization.”
“Please,” a lanky man in a business suit begged from across the desk, “I know it. I just know it. All you need is to look for a little more evidence.”
“I have already investigated this enough,” Matt replied, leaning in, “Plus I have much more important matters to attend to. There are real criminals out there, Mr. Zelter. While they might not directly threaten your specific business, they will make life worse for everyone.” Mr. Zelter sighed and stood up, heading towards the door.

“One day,” he said as he opened it, “You will see how right I am.” He left the room and slammed the door behind him. Matt sighed, leaning back into his chair. The door opened and a brown haired woman came in.

“He didn’t look so happy,” the woman said as she shut the door behind her.

“Ms. Hasley, you’ve known me for a long time,” Matt said as the woman sat down across from him, “Did I always find everything so irritating?”

“Yes,” Ms. Hasley nodded, pushing up her glasses, “But you always helped people anyways.”

“Huh. Of course you would compliment me, that’s a secretary’s number one job.”

“That’s an insult to me Matt,” she laughed, “You would fall apart without me. For example, who would be here to tell you you are getting a call?” Matt looked at his phone on the table which was beeping.

“Right,” he nodded, standing up and picking up the phone, “Thank you Ms. Hasley, you’re right about me falling apart.” As he took the call, Matt turned around and looked out the window. He was in an office building looking onto the city. The streets were busy with people.

“Ms. Fisher,” Matt said to the phone, “It’s been a while since I’ve heard from you.”
“It has, hasn’t it?” a woman with a British accent said from the other side of the line.

“I’m assuming this is urgent.”
“I’m afraid it is. I have a very important mission for you. I sent the details to Meredith.” Matt sighed.

“How important?” he asked.

“You may have to live a new life for a while,” Ms. Fisher responded, “A new life in a new place.”
“And where is this place?”
“It’s a city called Dream Mountain.”
“Dream Mountain. I think I know where this is going.”
“You know exactly what is going on with that city. Check with Meredith for the rest.” Matt sighed again.

“Understood Ms. Fisher,” he said, “See you on the other side.” The line was cut.

“Get your laptop Ms. Hasley,” Matt told his secretary, “Please.”


Meredith Hasley had known Matt ever since he was a young boy. Matt was always way too smart for his age, and school did nothing for him. She was the one that suggested to Ms. Fisher that Matt become one of his private investigators. After seeing how intelligent Matt really was, Ms. Fisher had no reason to reject him. Matt, unlike some snobby people in the working industry, was really polite to his secretary. Meredith assumed it was because she was older than him, or that they already know each other personally, but she soon figured out that it was the type of person Matt was.

“So,” she said as she opened up Ms. Fisher’s email, “You will be going to a place called Dream Mountain.”
“What a strange name for a city,” Matt commented as he sat next to Meredith, letting her operate the computer.

“This is where the first size modification event happened,” Meredith continued, “They call it the ‘Week of God’. Apparently, this is also where the difference in size between men and women is the greatest.”

“So what am I exactly doing there?”
“Ms. Fisher wants you to investigate the corrupt nature of this society, and fix it if you can.” Matt sighed, leaning back.

“She always gives me the most, what’s the word, ‘wack’ of jobs.”
“She trusts you a lot,” Meredith replied.

“So it’s a city of big women and small men,” Matt said while thinking, “My mission is to solve the power corruption caused by this. Once I enter this city, I will most likely be one of the small men with no power, under the complete mercy of women that are much bigger than me. I think I understand.”
“Perhaps you could become a police officer again,” Meredith suggested, “Have the law by your side.”
“I doubt male officers even exist there,” Matt said, “And we both know how unreliable the law can be.”
“So would you like to be a government official?”
“No,” Matt said, suddenly getting an idea, “Is there a school here?”
“Umm,” Meredith looked through some files, “Yes. Chestnut Boarding School, a place where both genders and sizes coexist.”
“Perfect. I am just the right age to be a sophomore student. Register me as that, please.”

“Understood. We both know that in schools, the social scene is an important factor.”
“Correct,” Matt nodded, “What can you tell me about it?”
“Social media evidence points to one Anna McLean being the most socially prominent member of the school.”
“That sounds like a female name. Is she one of those giant women?”
“Yes she is. It seems as if everyone is afraid of her.” A picture appeared of a redhead giantess pressing a shrunken boy against the wall with her breasts. The boy seemed to be struggling and unable to escape. The giantess had a sinister grin on her face.

“I think you like this sort of thing,” Meredith smirked, “You’ve always had a thing for strong women.”
“Just because I enjoy it, it doesn’t make it right,” Matt said, “But thank you, I understand my mission now. It’s time to cut off the head of one Anna McLean. Wish me luck.”