- Text Size +

It was a long day of confronting many people, and Anna was mentally exhausted. Once again, when she entered the cafeteria for dinner, she decided not to sit with the other girls and sit by herself. This time, Anna set Matt on the table, and they both ate their own meals.

“Next time,” Matt said as he ate, “You may want to become a little more familiar with those servants of yours.” He pointed at the clique of girls eating together.

“I know I should be better to people,” Anna admitted.

“No Ms. McLean. As a Queen, you need soldiers. Loyal soldiers. Be kind to them, and they will do anything for you.” Anna smirked and shook her head.

“I don’t get you,” she said, “One second you’re telling me torture is wrong and I should do the right thing, and next second you are telling me to manipulate those girls into becoming my underlings.”

“There is nothing wrong with torture Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “It’s just who you do it to.”

“Interesting.”
“You’re not so easy to understand too. I once thought you were a ravaging tyrant, and now I’m starting to think you’re a better person than I am. Not that that’s hard, of course.” Anna looked down.

“I really was a tyrant huh,” she said. Matt sighed.

“I know it’s not your fault Ms. McLean,” he comforted.

“Don’t even,” Anna rejected.

“I’m not trying to make you feel better,” Matt continued, “I know when a person is not completely responsible for something. And, I know about your mother.” Anna’s eyes widened.

“How do you…who told you?” she asked.

“Your father.” Anna rolled her eyes at this.
“You mustn’t blame him,” Matt said, “He was not in the strongest of mindsets.”

“Do you know about Goddex Enterprises?” Anna suddenly asked.

“I’ve heard of it,” Matt nodded, “I’ve heard some suspicious things about that company.”

“It’s probably the biggest company around here. What have you heard?”
“Well, my sources tell me that Goddex uses shrunken men as slaves to do menial tasks, test the products, and even personally serve the female workers. I’ve also heard that these slaves have next to no human rights. If these slaves really do exist, it would be highly illegal activity, even under the loose laws of this city. Of course, this is all loose speculation.”

“Well it’s all true, and my mom runs the whole thing.” Matt looks up in surprise.

“Your mother, she runs Goddex?” he asked.

“Proudly,” Anna replied, “She’s one of the most powerful women in the city.”

“And in your childhood,” he said, “She was your influence, correct?”
“I guess she kind of was.”

“No wonder you became the way you are.”

“She wants me to take over Goddex when she dies,” Anna said, “I don’t know if that’s a good thing anymore.”
“That’s a marvelous thing Ms. McLean,” Matt nods, “She is willing to give you that power, for free?”
“I guess?”
“Ms. McLean, if this company is as powerful as you say it is, you really have a shot at changing the world.”
“I…guess so,” Anna nods, “I never thought of it like that.”

“You must always think about the possibilities.”

“So how about you?” Anna switched the topic, “Where the hell do you come from?”
“I uh,” Matt smiles, “Well, as you know, I come from a place where there are no ‘size differences’. I heard about this city and, well, I came to see what was wrong.”

“So you came to Chestnut of all places?”
“Correct. One of the most telling aspects of a society is the younger generation, especially since they are the future of the society as well. They are also very bad at hiding their true nature.”

“So…why did you come after me?” Anna asked.

“Well,” Matt explained, “You were a person with power, and I didn’t think you deserved it, especially with the way you treated the males much smaller than you.” Anna frowned.

“But,” Matt said, “I was wrong.”
“Really?” Anna’s eyes brightened, “You think so?”
“Of course. Most people have compassion and the will to do good, but lack the strength. You, Ms. McLean, already have strength. You may not be a righteous leader, but sometimes it is harder to be a leader than righteous. You now want to change Chestnut, and I have never had more faith in anything else.” Anna smiled and looked at Matt.

“Come here,” she beckoned.

“I beg your pardon?” Matt asked.

“Just..come.” Matt stood up and walked over to Anna. Standing in front of her giant face, it was another reminder of how large she was compared to him. She leaned in towards Matt and planted a gentle kiss on the head.

“Thank you,” she said, “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Matt smirked as Anna smiled at him.

“Don’t sweat it,” he replied.


Josh Cleaves was sitting on a bench at the gymnasium, contemplating. How could he get revenge on Matt Dexter without angering the Queen? He was focused enough that he didn’t notice the giantess that approached him. Everyone else in the gym did, and they all stopped to watch Josh’s situation. His eyes widened in shock as he was grabbed by his shirt collar and lifted into the air. Fear took over, as now he was in the grasp of a giantess.

“Hello, little Meat Cleaver,” Sarah said, looking at Josh with a seductive smile.

“W-what is this?” Josh asked, trembling.

“I know you have a thing against Matt Dexter,” the blonde giantess said.

“Y…yes,” Josh nodded, suddenly more interested instead of terrified.
“Well so do I, dear. I think we have something in common.”
“Go on.”
“Let’s work together, you and me, tiny man and giant woman. What do you say?” Sarah kept staring into Josh’s eyes. He gulped.
“Okay,” he nodded, “Let’s do it.” Sarah grinned, and put Josh back on the floor.

“I’ll come to you once I have a plan,” she said, turning around to face everyone else in the gymnasium, “Meanwhile tell me, which one of your little friends here is the weakest?” Hearing this, Josh pointed across the room at boy with a small figure named Jack. Jack’s eyes widened as he saw Sarah set her eyes on him.

“What the fuck,” he said to himself. He was trapped in this gym with the giantess, and there was nowhere to run. Everybody watched as Sarah grinned and walked towards the terrified Jack. He could do nothing as he was picked up off the floor and into the air. He squirmed and flailed his lanky arms, but could not escape.

“Holy mother of fuck, what do you want from me?” Jack asked.

“I’m very stressed right now,” Sarah said to Jack, biting her lip, “Can you help me relieve it?”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” Jack screamed as Sarah pulled her skirt forward, and he was dropped inside her underwear.

“That feels so good,” Sarah said as she pressed Jack into her vagina from outside her panties. Muffled screams could be heard. Everyone watched in horror as the giantess left the gym. Everyone except Josh, who now had a slight grin on his face.