- Text Size +

“I am liking what I am seeing Ms. McLean,” Matt admitted as Anna continued down the hallway, “I did not expect you to stand up to your friend like that.”
“Sarah’s been good to me,” Anna said, “Or at least I thought. But I realized she was just an enabler, I think that’s what they’re called.”
“Well, it seemed like she was a glorified servant anyways. She was the one you sent to spy on me, correct?”
“By the way, how did you know?” Anna asked, “That you were being, you know, watched?”
“It was simple really,” Matt explained, “I saw that the same girl was always in the background behind me, talking to her friends, taking something out of her locker, or casually walking the same direction. I sensed that she did not acknowledge me whatsoever, which meant she was trying to show that she did was not watching me on purpose. A normal person would acknowledge a man, even myself, sometimes, not completely avoid it. I also knew by that point how powerful you were, so I could assume that you would send someone other than yourself to get information on me.”
“You’re really…good at this, aren’t you?” Anna said, impressed.

“Experience builds skill, that is only natural. You are good at scaring men, correct?”
“I guess. So how did Sarah find out you knew?”
“I told her. Well, I was having a discussion with Josh Cleaves, and I had no choice but to tell him that ‘the Queen is watching’.”
“Josh Cleaves?” Anna’s eyes widened, “I…have to apologize to him as well.”
“Um,” Matt tilted his head, “I think that will be alright.”
“What? Why?”
“He’s not the most ethical of men. He may be one of your few victims that actually deserved it.”
“What? What did he do?”

“Well,” Matt shook his head, “Let me put it this way. He’s been using your title as ‘Queen’ to make himself King.”

“Excuse me?”
“Instead of learning to fear you, he seems to have learned to use your name as a threat. He’s been telling people that you two are acquaintances, and you would torture a boy for him if he asked.”
“And…everyone believes him?” Anna looked concerned.

“Fear is an intoxicating emotion Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “Even the smartest of men are blinded by fear. I don’t believe many have the confidence to confirm Mr. Cleaves’s threats with you. Not the boys at least.”

“Well, I can confirm that this is not a thing,” Anna crossed her arms, frowning, “Me, following a boy’s command, are you kidding?”

“I know,” Matt said, “I had to take a beating to find out.”

“He beat you?”

“Yes. Did your friend not inform you of that?”
“No!”

“Huh, strange.” Anna clenched her fists.

“Let’s go find little football player,” she said. Matt raised his eyebrows.

“I know where to find him,” he said.


A lot of afternoons for Josh Cleaves was filled up with football practice. Today was no exception. He loved football. There, he was the most powerful person. As captain, everyone listened to him. Only in football did he feel truly free.

Except today he didn’t. Something was on his mind for the last two days. There was now a person that uncovered his lie. According to rumors, that person came in contact with the Queen herself.

“Maybe I should kill him,” he grumbled to himself as he finished changing, “Make it look like a girl’s fault.” He left the locker room and into the hallway. He looked up, and his face dropped in horror. A giant girl was waiting for him.

“Hi Big Boy,” Anna said, putting her hands on her hips. She gave Josh a friendly smile.

“My Queen,” Josh responded, backing up a little.

“How have you been doing since, you know, we had our little fun?” the redhead giantess asked.

“Good,” Josh nodded, his body starting to tremble.

“A little birdie told me that you’ve found a way to make your life REALLY good,” Anna said, “Is this true?”
“I don’t…know what you’re…”
“Oh cut it Big Boy,” the Queen said, gently nudging Josh with her giant foot. He stumbled back further.

“You’re not a big girl like me,” she continued, “You don’t get to scare little boys, that’s my job.”
“I’m gonna kill Dexter,” Josh angrily stated.

“No, you won’t,” said a voice, but not from Anna.

“Ms. McLean,” Matt continued from inside giantess’s cleavage, “Please let me down. I’d like to have a word."
“Sure thing Dexy,” Anna said, plucking Matt out of her cleavage and setting him down on the ground in front of Josh. Josh’s eyes widened when he saw Matt being gently handled by the Queen.

“What the hell is this Dexter,” he snarled, “You friends with the Queen now?”
“I don’t know if I am,” Matt responded, “But you’re definitely not friends with the Queen.”
“What the hell do you want from me?”
“Mr. Cleaver, I completely understand your need to instill fear in everyone. I respect that you were able to take your traumatic experience with Ms. McLean here and exploit it to get power for yourself.”

“Um,” Josh started.
“But you made one mistake,” Matt interrupted, “You lied. You see, the thing about lies Mr. Cleaver, is that the truth always comes out, no matter how well you hide it.” Josh gulped, saying nothing.

“Now,” Matt said, taking a step towards Josh, “Being a man of your position, I hope you understand if I do to you what you did to me. I suggest you take a step back, I am threatening you after all.” Josh took a step back and was against the wall. He did not like being told what to do by a shorter and smaller guy, but he had no choice. A grin formed on Anna’s face, enjoying this interaction.

“If,” Matt said, “I see you trying to take power and scare everyone again, I will send the Queen on you. And this is not a lie, isn’t that right Ms. McLean?”
“Of course,” she replied with a smile.

“Do you understand, Mr. Cleaver?” Matt asked. Josh gulped and nodded.

“Thank you,” Matt said, backing off, “I’m glad we could end this peacefully. Ms. McLean.” Hearing her name, Anna bent down and picked Matt up, placing him back inside her cleavage. As the giantess walked away, Josh was left standing against the wall, his fists clenched and his face red.

“I’m gonna kill Dexter,” he growled under his breath.