- Text Size +

“Before we say a word,” Ella said, sitting down in one of the chairs, “I want you to let Matt go.”

“That’s quite alright Ms. Ester,” Matt said as Anna closed the door and turned the lights on, “As I said, I am not a captive, and am here by my own choice."
“You really are crazy you know,” Ella looked at Matt, “You think you are so brave, but you’re just stupid. Or maybe you’re one of those sick perverts.”
“Pervert? I would never. Ms. McLean here is more of a pervert than I am.”
“Excuse me?” Anna said, annoyed.

“So what is it?” Ella asked, looking back at Anna while sitting with a neat posture, “What do you want to talk about.” Anna sighed and pulled up a chair in front of Ella and sat down, looking directly at her.

“I’ve been horrible lately,” she said.

“That’s it?” Ella shook her head, “You came to tell me that? I already knew that.”
“I’ve been doing things,” Anna continued, ignoring Ella’s insults, “That weren’t right. To everyone. Especially to you I guess. I want to…apologize…for what I did to you. I’m sorry.” Anna looked deep into Ella’s eyes, hoping she would accept her apology. She was not used to this.

“You’re sorry?” Ella scoffed, “Sorry isn’t going to change anything. You know what you did, right?” Ella’s eyes were watery now, remembering the things Anna had done. Anna nodded, expecting this hostility.

“I know,” the Queen said, “But I’m not only here to apologize. I have ‘behavior problems’ appearntly. If it wasn’t for Matt here, I would’ve just gotten worse and become a tyrant or something.”
“Correction,” Matt cut in, “You are already a tyrant.” Ella nodded in agreement.

“Fine,” Anna sighed, trying not to take offense, “But I don’t want to be a tyrant. I didn’t for a long time. It’s just…I don’t know how to explain it…” She looked down at Matt, not knowing what to say.
“I find it that,” Matt helped her out, “When a person is stuck on a certain path, especially by someone with power, it’s very difficult to escape that path. For example, Ms. McLean here has set Daniel Porkingston on a path of fear and heroin addiction. It’s going to be difficult for Daniel to change. What people don’t think about is: what if someone had sent Ms. McLean herself on this path of being this, well, tyrant?”
“So you’re telling me,” Ella said, “Someone made you do this? People forced you to become a monster?”
“It wasn’t exactly discouraged,” Anna admitted, “But that’s not an excuse. It’s still my fault. That’s why I need to change. Everyone needs to change.”
“What are you saying?” Ella asked.

“I’m going to start a movement,” the Queen declared, “One Daniel Porkingston was never able to finish. I’m gonna, you know, try to make Chestnut a better place. A place where boys and girls can live in equality, or at least as equal as possible. But I need the help of someone who believes in this sort of thing, even more than me. I need your help, Ella.” Ella took a deep breath, hearing the Queen’s speech.

“Daniel failed,” Ella said, “What makes you think you’ll do any better?”
“Cause I’m not some tiny freshman boy. I’m the God damn Queen.” Matt’s eyes widened, impressed at how cool that sounded.

“We will have to work on the narcissism,” he commented, “Or maybe not. Perhaps it’s a good thing, who knows.”
“I’m not forgiving you,” Ella said, standing up, “God knows if I ever could. But…I respect you. For apologizing. For owning up to what you did. For trying to make up for it. So I’ll help you.” She gave Anna a smile, making Anna’s eyes a little watery.

“T-thank you,” Anna responded.

“And Matt?” Ella said.

“Yes?” Matt asked.

“Go fuck yourself.” With that, she turned around, headed to the door, and walked out of the classroom. Matt shook his head and laughed. Anna sighed deeply.

“Wow,” she whispered.
“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Matt asked.

“I am going to make everyone call you Ugly Dexy,” Anna grumbled, making Matt laugh agian.


“How are you feeling Ms. McLean,” Matt asked as Anna walked down the hallway. Lunch had ended and it was time for afternoon classes.

“Weird,” she replied, “I feel kind of empty.”

“Hey!” said a friendly voice from a distance. Anna turned around to see her friend Sarah waving at her. She was the last person Anna wanted to see right now, but it was too late. Sarah was already walking towards her. She forced a smile on her face.

“Hey Sarah,” Anna said, trying to be enthusiastic. The two of them hugged, causing Matt to be smushed between the two giants’ breasts. He felt the world around him turn dark and claustrophobic for a few moments.

“How are you?” Sarah asked worryingly as the two let go of their hug, “Last time we talked you were…weird.”
“Yeah sorry,” Anna replied with a frown, “I’m not feeling my best self today, but I’ll get over it."
“I see,” her friend replied, now looking down at Anna’s cleavage, “You got Matt Dexter back in your hands?” Anna looked down at Matt.
“I guess I did,” she said, nodding with a forced smile. Matt simply waved at Sarah, which Sarah ignored.

“Look Anna,” she said, turning around, “You’ll love this.” She bent down and lifted up her miniskirt, showing her butt with nothing but a skimpy underwear on. Her sizable buttcheeks were exposed, and a tiny man seemed to be stuck to one of them. It was Michael. Michael’s torso was stuck to Sarah’s butt with tape, and his face was buried in her skin. Anna admittedly enjoyed this sight, but she shook her head.

“Sarah,” she said, “How long have you had this boy?” Sarah put her skirt down and turned back to face Anna.

“Um,” Sarah said, “A couple days now? I don’t know, lost count.”
“Shouldn’t you…let him go?”

“What? You feel bad for him?” Sarah scoffed.

“I think you should let him go,” Anna insisted.
“Wow,” Sarah said, “Since when did you care so much about boys?”
“I don’t, but this is unfair. Let him go.” Sarah then looked down at Matt, who had a small smile on his face.

“You,” Sarah said, pointing at him, “Are you a bad influence to Anna? Is that why she’s being all weird?”

“He’s not talking, I am,” Anna said, pushing Matt down into her cleavage. He was completely covered in her breasts, and could now only hear what was going on.

“Come on Anna,” Sarah said, backing up, “What are you so angry for?”
“Let him go.”
“I thought we were, you know, friends?”
“Sarah Olman, as the Queen of Chestnut, I command you to let that boy go!” Anna stomped her foot. The hallway suddenly became silent. Sarah gulped.

“O-okay,” she said, and reached under her skirt. She grabbed Michael and pulled him off with the tape. She then gently set the boy down. Michael could not believe what was happening, but had no time to question anything. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he ran off down the hallway.

“I don’t want to see him with you again,” Anna said, turning around. She then started to walk away. Sarah scanned the hallway. Everyone was looking at either her or Anna. She made eye contact with one of the boys looking at her.
“What the hell was that?” she asked the boy, who promptly looked away.