- Text Size +

Daniel Porkingston was sitting in an outside area behind the school, all by himself. He took a needle out of his pocket, the medical kind Matt had advised him to use. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming his way, ones that probably belonged to a giantess. He put the needle away and decided to stay as still as possible, hoping to be unnoticed. When he saw the redhead giantess turned the corner and appear in the area, Daniel completely forgot about his plan to stay still. He could not fathom what the Queen was doing here. He started to run as fast as he could, away from the redhead giantess.

“Oh come on,” Anna complained, “He’s running.”
“Chase him,” Matt commanded, “Even if it terrifies him. Catch him.” Anna then started running towards Daniel. Daniel saw this and his eyes widened, feeling fear and dread wash through his entire body. He left the area behind the school and into the building, running down the hallway. But Anna chased him, and she was catching up fast. He then tripped and fell. As he shivered in fear on the floor, Anna caught up to him and stopped. She then reached down and grabbed Daniel, making him shake his head. He did not scream or flail, as he just accepted his fate of whatever was coming to him. The giantess brought him up to her face. She was as beautiful and terrifying as ever, and Daniel started to sweat in the sight of her. She cleared her throat.

“Cutey,” she started.

“That’s not her name,” said a voice. Daniel realized a familiar figure being trapped between the giantess’s breasts.

“M-matt?” he stammered, “W-what is this.”

“Greetings Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “Now, you make be shocked at this moment, but I need you to stay calm and-“
“Y-y-you brought her to m-me!” Daniel angrily interrupted, pointing his finger at Matt, “I should have s-shot you!” Anna raised an eyebrow at this comment.

“Please Mr. Porkingston,” Matt said, “I just need you to calm down for one second. I need you to listen. SHE needs you to listen.” He pointed up at Anna’s face.

“E-even if I don’t want to,” Daniel said sadly, “I h-have no choice.” He sighed and looked back at Anna.

“Daniel,” she started again, “Two years ago, I put you through some things. I just wanted to say…sorry…” Daniel was startled. Then he became angry.

“Sorry?” he asked, “After all that? Sorry? Do you really understand what you…what you put me through?”
“I…”
“I’m terrified, Queen. And s-so are the rest of us. Because you are a savage. A torturer. A monster!” Anna frowned at this remark.

“S-sorry isn’t going to cut it,” he said, trembling, “Sorry does not bring back two years of fear and h-heorion addiction. Sorry does not turn you into Ella Ester.” Perhaps he had gone too far. Anna sighed, and leaned against a wall, with Daniel still in her hand.

“You were right,” she admitted, “Maybe…maybe a size difference shouldn’t cause inequality. I probably fucked up your movement thing, and I’m sorry. I’ll make up for it. I will…finish your cause or whatever. As the Queen of Chestnut, I’ll fight for equality.” Daniel, shocked at the giantess’s words, felt a tear form in his eye.

“R-really?” he asked, “You m-mean that?”

“I promise,” Anna smiled. Daniel sighed and slowly nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “I d-don’t have much of a choice. I’ll take your word for it.” Anna slowly lowered him down and set him on the floor. He took one good look at Anna.

“Don’t stand there like you want me,” Anna said, “You’re tempting me to do naughty things.”
“I’m…sorry,” Daniel said, and he walked away. Anna sighed very heavily.
“Wow Ms. McLean,” Matt clapped, “All I told you to do was to apologize to him. That indeed, was impressive.”

“It…kind of just spilled out,” Anna admitted.

“Come on, let us go forth. I have an idea.”

“What’s your, um, idea?” Anna asked as she walked down the hallway.

“Tell me Ms. McLean,” Matt replied, “Did you really mean what you said?”

“About what?”

“That you’ll finish Daniel Porkingston’s cause. That you’ll fight for equality.”
“I…” Anna turned red from embarrassment. Matt looked up and observed this.

“Give me your honest answer,” he said, “Did you mean it?”
“I did,” Anna admitted, “It was kind of a spur of the moment thing I guess, but yes, I meant it.” Matt nodded with a half-smile.

“Well then,” he said, “As the once symbol of terror and dominance, this will be quite a change.”

“That’s what I’m scared of. What if I…can’t.”
“That’s why you’re gonna have to meet a friend of mine. Stop walking.” Anna stopped and realized that they were in the juniors’ locker area.

“What are we doing here?” Anna asked. Matt pointed down the hallway. Ella was at her locker, putting some things in her backpack. Anna observed that Ella was better groomed than usual, and even dressed herself a little nicely.

“Ester,” the redhead giantess said.

“Yes,” Matt nodded, “I want you to go talk to her."
“You know about our history.”
“Precisely. But she will help you, just like she helped Daniel. Understood?” Anna sighed and nodded.

“I swear if you’re just messing with me,” she said, “I’m gonna to kill you.”

“Technically you can’t,” Matt laughed, “It’s against the law.”

Ella closed her locker, sighed, and turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw the Queen standing there.

“Hi…Ella,” Anna said awkwardly. Ella frowned. Fear and anger started forming in her head.

“I need to get to class,” she said coldly, pushing past Anna.

“Ella wait,” Anna called after her, “I need to talk to you.” Ella slowly turned around, her expression displeased. She walked up to Anna, who was a little taller than her, and pointed a finger at the Queen’s face.

“You,” Ella said, “Have nothing to say to me. Keep it to yourself or tell one of your slaves.” Anna took a step back, knowing this would happen.

“Excuse me Ms. Ester,” said a voice from below. Ella’s eyes panned down to Anna’s breasts and saw Matt in between them. He was clearly stuck and unable to move.

“Oh my God,” she said, covering her mouth. She then looked back up at Anna.

“You captured him again,” she accused the redhead giantess, “You…give him to me. Give him to me or I swear to God I’ll report you to the police.”

“It’s quite alright Ms. Ester,” Matt said, “I am not her captive, believe me.”
“She compromised you, didn’t she?” Ella looked back at Matt, “She’s making you say this.”
“I don’t do that shit,” Anna defended herself, “That’s something Sarah would do.”

“Please Ms. Ester,” Matt said calmly, “I understand you have history with this woman, which is why I need you to hear her out, just for a minute.” Ella shook her head at this situation. She then sighed.

“Fine,” she said, and stormed off to the nearest empty classroom. Anna hesitantly followed.

“It’s going well,” Matt nodded.