- Text Size +

Anna stepped into the hallway with Matt between her breasts. The people who saw them assumed that the boy had been captured by the giantess again. To their eyes, he was just another victim of the Queen.

“Look over there,” Matt said, pointing down the hallway. Anna squinted her eyes.

“What are you looking at?” she asked.

“The wall, do you not see anything?” Matt was pointing to a boy that was taped to the wall by his mouth and stomach. He could not move nor call for help, and everyone who saw him ignored him. He was taped pretty high on the wall, so struggling too much would break the tape and give him a fatal fall.

“You talking about Tape Boy?” Anna asked.

“I want you to help him,” Matt said.

“Why the hell would I do that?”

“He needs to get to his classes.”
“That’s not MY problem. I didn’t even put him up there.”
“Ms. McLean, we DID agree that you’d do as I say, correct?” Anna looked down at Matt and sighed.
“Fine,” she said, and she walked towards the boy. The boy stuck to the wall noticed the redhead giantess walking his way. His eyes widened, terrified of what she could do to him. To his dread, she stopped right in front of him. He closed his eyes as she reached forward. She then ripped the tape off of his mouth. The boy opened his eyes, looking at the Queen in front of him.

“P-please,” he pleaded, “Don’t hurt me.”
“I’m not allowed to,” the giantess said. The boy noticed someone inside Anna’s cleavage, who had his arms crossed.

“W-what are you doing?” the boy asked as the giantess reached for him again.

“You know what I want to do?” Anna said, “I want to crush you against the wall with my tits. But apparently, you have classes to go to.” She ripped the tape on his stomach off and let the boy land in her palm. The boy’s eyes widened as he was now in the Queen’s hands, literally. However, to his surprise and relief, she started to lower him down. As he was set on the floor, he was surprised that he did not get mistreated by Anna at all. He stood up as the giantess returned to her normal height, much much taller than he ever could be. He looked up at her, not knowing what to do.”
“Go on Tape Boy,” Anna said, “Don’t just stand there and tempt me.” The boy slowly started to walk away, then he turned around to face the Queen again.

“Thank you…,” he said hesitantly. Anna sighed.

“Yeah don’t mention it,” she grumbled, looking up at the ceiling. The boy turned around again and ran away.

“Congratulations Ms. McLean,” Matt nodded, “How do you feel?”
“Ugh, that was useless,” Anna commented, crossing her arms, which made the breasts around Matt tighter.

“But you helped him,” Matt said, “That’s not useless.”

“You know how tempted I was to crush him in my hand? Give him something to squeal about?”

“That’s what I’m here for Ms. McLean. If any temptations may arise, take it out on me.”

“That’s almost a good compromise,” Anna smirked, gently pressing her boobs together. Matt laughed as he was squeezed, but not so tight that he lost any breath.

“But he thanked you,” Matt said, “I didn’t expect that to be honest. How did that feel?"
“I…” Anna let go of the squeeze, “I guess it was kinda nice.”

“Of course it was. Now, we have no time to waste. There is someone we must have a chat with.”


Anna was walking down the hallway when her foot suddenly stepped in front of someone, making them trip. As they tripped onto her foot, they spilled water all over her shoe. Anna frowned in disgust.

“You,” she said, reaching down for the boy.

“Show him mercy,” Matt whispered, “That’s my next command.” Anna rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. She grabbed the boy off of her shoe, who was terrified of what she would do to her. He squirmed around, trying to escape. However, to his surprise, he was set down right next to the giantess’s foot. He assumed she was going to step on him, and backed away. Anna bent down.
“Are you…okay?” she asked hesitantly, a little relunctant. The boy was startled, and slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry I…spilled water on your shoe, my Queen,” he said as he trembled.
“No it’s uh, it’s okay,” Anna nodded, “I can get a new pair. Actually it’s just water, no big deal.”
“You’re going to…forgive me?”
“Yes I am stupid boy. Now get out of here before I change my mind.” The boy slowly turned around and started to walk away. Everyone in the area was extremely surprised by this interaction. They were so used to Anna punishing and messing with boys, especially if they had done something like spill water on her shoe. But today, she had just let a boy go. She stood up, taking a deep breath.
“Well how was that Ms. McLean?” Matt said. She then reached into her cleavage and grabbed Matt, pulling him out.

“You,” she snarled. She then brought him over to her hairless armpit.

“What are you doing Ms. McLean?” Matt asked, confused.

“Taking it out on you,” she said, and she squeezed Matt inside her armpit. Her armpit smelled of sweat and flowers, a strange mix of scents. She squeezed fairly strongly, forcing Matt to take a deep breath and wait it out. Ten seconds later, Anna let go of Matt and grabbed him again.

“You’re right,” she said, bringing him back to her cleavage, “It’s almost a good compromise.” Matt laughed.