- Text Size +

“So little Michael,” Sarah said as she walked down the hallway, looking down at the boy still trapped in her cleavage, “Maybe you’re a little happy she didn’t come, aren’t you?” Anna had not come to the bar, so Sarah had decided to occupy her free time by fondling Michael’s penis her massive hands. Michael was panting, still a little dumbfounded by what Sarah had done to him.

“I’ll be happy when you…let me go,” he said, sounding more unsure than when he last asked for freedom.

“Shut up,” Sarah told him, “We’re here.” They were in front of Anna’s room. Her door was shut and locked. Sarah knocked.
“Anna?” Sarah called into the room, “It’s me, Sarah. You didn’t come to the bar today, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Anna’s voice could be heard from inside, “Sorry I couldn’t come.”
“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sarah asked, “You sound different than usual.” Anna’s voice was a lot weaker than normal.
“Just…leave me alone,” Anna requested. Sarah sighed.

“Okay,” she said, and she left.

“What’s wrong with her?” she asked Michael.

“Um,” Michael said, “I think she’s upset.”
“Yeah no shit Michael. What are you, only useful as a sex toy?”


As soon as he woke up, Matt headed to the cafeteria. He slept for about 12 hours, and was now starving. With a fresh pair of clothes on, he used his roller blades to speed his way to the cafeteria. Everyone that saw him looked at him like he was some kind of miracle. Boys looked at him with respect and even a little awe. Girls looked at him with curiosity and sometimes a little fear. He was the one that escaped the Queen, and no one could fathom how he did it. He was just another tiny boy after all.

Matt arrived at the cafeteria and scanned the area. He saw Ella sitting by herself in the corner. He made his way towards her, walked up next to the giant seat she was sitting on.

“Ms. Ester,” Matt said, looking up at the girl, “Mind if I join you?” Ella looked down to see Matt calling up at her. Her eyes widened in shock.

“Oh my God,” she said, and she bent down and scooped him from the ground and brought him to her face to observe him. As Matt had assumed, Ned was also here, eating his breakfast on the table in front of Ella.

“Mr. Hoffman,” Matt greeted.

“Woah woah woah,” Ned said, looking at him, “It’s really you, isn’t it?”
“Of course it is. Man, I am famished. I didn’t have a chance to eat for, well, a while now.”

“Do you know how worried we were about you?” Ella asked, holding him firmly with two hands.

“I apologize for any inconvenience I caused you two,” Matt said, “But I had a job to do.”

“And you’re okay?” Ned asked.

“Perfectly fine.”
“You’re not all, Daniel Porkingstoned?” Ella asked.

“I told you Ms. Ester, I am nothing like Daniel Porkingston.” The giantess sighed and set him down on the table.

“You’re right Ned,” Ella said, “This isn’t bravery, it’s stupidity.”

“I told you,” Ned replied.

“Were you bad-mouthing me while I was gone?” Matt laughed, “I suppose I should’ve expected as much.”

“So what happened?” Ned asked, “I mean, what did you do? How did you survive, or escape, or whatever, you know?”

“Well,” Matt explained, “It seems as if the Queen and I were both on a mission to ‘break’ each other. I suppose it was like a race. A race which I won.”

“That does not make any sense at all,” Ella shook her head.

“It will in time,” Matt assured, “For now, I will try to enjoy my breakfast without thinking about Anna McLean for a minute. It’s been a while.”


Everywhere he went, Matt heard murmurs of people talking about him. How did he escape? What did he do to make Anna yell so loud? Did Anna compromise him and turn him into a devoted minion? Ignoring the chattering, he went to his locker and opened it, looking for his phone, wallet, and keys. They were all there. Matt then noticed that the chattering had suddenly stopped. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He put his phone, wallet, and keys back in his locker. After closing the locker, he turned around.

“Good morning Ms. McLean,” he said, looking up.

“Can we…talk?” the red giantess asked. Matt nodded. Anna had a tired and almost sad expression on her face. She bent down and grabbed him, picking him up into the air. Today she was wearing a black crop top and long pants.

“Would you like to talk somewhere private?” Matt asked. Anna nodded, and started to walk.

Anna had found an empty classroom. After entering and locking the door, she walked over to a nearby desk and sat in it, placing Matt on the desk itself.

“You were wrong,” Anna said after a moment of silence.

“Wrong?” Matt asked, “About what?”

“Myself is not the only person I can’t control,” she said.

“I don’t follow.”
“YOU, Dexy,” she admitted, “I couldn’t control you. You said everyone believed Ella was some loser except me. Well, you didn’t believe it either.”

“I suppose I didn’t,” Matt nodded.

“How did you know Dexy?” the giantess asked, her eyes getting slightly watery, “You were right about everything you said to me yesterday. How do you know me so well? How do you know me, even better than I know myself?” Matt nodded again, understanding her question.

“Mind and soul Ms. McLean,” he said, “That’s what I look for in people.”

“Including me?”
“Yes. It’s quite common actually, for a person of power to feel the way you do. Trust me, I’ve seen too many.” Anna temporarily looked down, thinking to herself. She then took a deep breath and looked back at Matt.

“I need your help,” she admitted, “I don’t want to be some insecure power hungry whore, but I don’t know how to change. I don’t even know where to start.” Matt smiled and nodded.

“I have a suggestion,” he said.

“What?” Anna asked, listening intently.

“Give me the power.”
“What?!”

“Just for one day. Let me, you know, tell you what to do. I will decide every action you make. I may end up making you do things you find difficult or uncomfortable, and for one day you will not be the person you were your entire high school life. If, at the end of the day, you do not agree with the things I tell you to do, we will stop this operation and think of a new solution. How does that sound?” Anna squinted her eyes, thinking about it.

“The whole day,” she said.

“Yes Ms. McLean.” She took a deep breath and leaned back. Matt waited as she contemplated.

“If I agree,” she said, and pointed to her cleavage, “I get to keep you here the entire time .”
“Deal,” Matt smiled, offering his hand for Anna to shake. The giantess shook it, clasping her giant hand around Matt’s tiny one. Even in this simple handshake, Matt could feel the difference in strength between the two of them.

“You know,” Matt said, after they both let go, “Perhaps a handshake is not the best method of creating an agreement between people of different sizes.” Anna scoffed at this.

“Then again,” he continued, “This is probably a rare occasion. You stubborn giants are very hard to convince.” Anna shook her head with a smile.

“Come on Dexy,” she said, standing up, “Let’s do our little experiment.” She grabbed Matt and lifted him up. She intently observed him for a second.

“Is…everything alright?” Matt asked, noticing that she was observing him.

“Yeah,” she said, and brought him to her cleavage. Once again, he was inserted between the giantess’s breasts.