- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dun Dun Dun

Anna entered the girls’ bathroom and went into one of the stalls. She sat down on the toilet cover and unzipped her pants. She reached into her underwear, grabbed Matt, and brought him out into the light. Matt shielded his eyes, since he was in darkness this entire time. He was covered in sweat from himself and Anna’s womanhood. He stretched his arms out, finally able to move.

“So, Dexy,” Anna said, looking at the naked boy, “Have you learned to behave yourself? Or do I need you to put you in there again?”

“I know a couple people who would kill to be that close to a woman’s privates,” Matt replied, “I’m not so sure if this is a viable threat.”

“Alright then,” Anna said, starting to lower him, “Back inside you go.”
“Hold on Ms. McLean,” Matt said. Anna stopped lowering him.

“Before returning me to my cell,” he said, “May I ask you a question?” Anna raised one eyebrow.
“Sure,” she nodded, “Okay. Okay. Ask me a question. Go ahead.” She zipped her pants back up and placed Matt on her leg. Matt had a lot of time to think to himself while stuck in her underwear, and he had a lot to say.

“Ms. McLean,” he started, “What is it like, being the Queen of Chestnut?”
“What?” Anna asked, not quite understanding.

“What is it like being the most powerful person in this school? Having complete control over everyone in it?”

“Um,” Anna pondered, “It’s great I guess. I can do whatever I want, and I like the freedom.”

“Do you like being powerful?”
“Yes Dexy, of course I like being powerful. Who do you think I am?”

“You see that’s the thing,” Matt nodded, starting to pace around on Anna’s leg. She let him.

“You think you have complete control, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes,” Anna slowly nodded, not sure where Matt was going.

“Then let me tell you something. You, Ms. McLean, are not in complete control. Far from it.”
“What the hell are you talking about Dexy?”
“You see, you do have a lot of control, yes. You control the men, women, and even some of the teachers in this institution. But there is one person, one singular thing, that you will never have control over.” Matt crossed his arms. Anna’s eyes turned into a glare, ready to snap at Matt if he said anything outrageous.

“And who the hell is that?” she asked angrily.

“You.”

“What?”
“You, Ms. McLean, are the one person you have no control over. You see, no matter how many men you torture, women you socially pressure, or teachers you intimidate, you are constantly attacking yourself for your actions, reputation, appearance, everything. While everybody calls you the Queen or the Goddess, you know you will always be the scared insecure little girl Anna McLean. You will always be your own slave, and the self doubt you carry around is who you call master.” Matt stared right into the giantess’s eyes. Anna was completely taken aback by this, not knowing what to think. Her mind was filled with rage, sadness, doubt, and even a little bit of relief.

“I am not…insecure,” she defended herself, clenching her fists. Matt smiled, shaking his head. He could feel the leg he was standing on tensing up.

“Allow me to recall a certain nickname you created for my friend Ella Ester,” Matt spoke, “Or who you like to call, Ugly Ester. Tell me Ms. McLean, do you really think she is ugly?” Anna’s eyes widened, not expecting him to reference Ella.

“I don’t…know,” she responded.

“I know that physical appearance is sometimes seen as a subjective matter, but I also know when someone is not being true to their opinion.” Anna took a deep breath.

“There you were,” Matt continued, “The Queen of Chestnut, the most popular, beautiful, and powerful being in these halls. You had everything until little Ella Ester entered the scene. She was kind and gentle to the boys, and even supported the movement Daniel Porkingston had decided to create. The fact that people supported the cause after she joined is proof that your popularity was being threatened. So what did you do? You lashed back. You ridiculed her, made her life miserable, and made everyone believe that she was just an ugly girl that no one cared about. And everyone believed it, Ms. McLean, for you were a Goddess after all. Well, everyone except you.” Matt observed that Anna’s eyes were wet. Her lips were quivering, and her breathing had become a little fast. Matt continued to stare right into her eyes.

“You see Ms. McLean,” Matt said in almost a whisper, “This is why I am not afraid of you. Because you’re afraid of yourself.” She suddenly snatched Matt up with her hand. She then lowered him down and placed him on the ground, letting him go. She then kicked the bathroom stall door open.
“Get out Matt Dexter,” she said. Matt raised an eyebrow.

“Ms. McLean-“
“I said GET OUT!” the redhead giantess yelled, so loud that people in the hallway could hear her. Matt nodded and turned around, leaving the stall. Anna slammed the door shut behind him. Matt left the bathroom, and everyone was staring at him. Hearing the Queen herself show that much rage, only for the completely naked captive to walk out free, this was a sight unlike anyone had ever seen before. Matt ignored the looks he was receiving, and walked down the hallway, still with no clothes on. People moved out of his way, even some of the giant girls. He reached is locker and opened it, taking out his roller blade shoes. He closed his locker and put his shoes on, making its wheels come out. He then started to roll away.

“Ms. Lopez was right,” Matt said to himself as he made his way to his dorm room, “There is weakness inside her. And it’s beautiful.”