- Text Size +

Michael Thompson had only heard about this kind of experience before during the three years he was at Chestnut, but it never directly happened to him. Before he was captured, he was simply hanging out at the bar with his friends. They weren’t really his friends, as he was the one in the group everyone made fun of. Tim was especially nasty to him, but Michael had no other friends so had no choice but to stick with them. Michael felt a little bit of excitement when he saw Tim being carried off by the giantess Sarah, and a small part of him felt like Tim deserved it. However, Michael did not count on also being captured by Sarah, and to be held captive for even longer than Tim. It was not fair, but he could not do anything about it.

Out of all the things Sarah did with Michael, the cruelest was to give him a sense of hope that his time of capture was over. She had let him and Tim go before lunch, and he thanked his lucky stars as they walked away from her and back to their normal lives. However, as he was leaving the cafeteria, Sarah was waiting for him. It seemed as if Sarah had taken a liking in Michael, although he was nothing more than a glorified spectator the previous night who watched from inside Sarah’s mouth as she performed an anal insertion on Tim. Tim was horrified and never the same again, but Sarah was not done with Michael.

“I guess it’s just you and me again,” the blonde giantess said as the Queen left the bar with her poor victim. While Michael felt sorry for the one the Queen called ‘Dexy’, he had his own situation to worry about.

“Tell me Michael,” Sarah said, “Do you have any friends?”
“I uh…”
“Don’t tell me you’re friends with that Tim,” she asked, “He’s a nasty one isn’t he?” Michael nodded.

“It was fun, watching me do that to him, wasn’t it?” she asked. Michael nodded, slower this time. Sarah stood up.

“But I felt sorry for you,” Sarah smiled, “Not because your friends are dicks to you, I don’t care about that. It’s just, you had to watch me give your terrible friend all that special treatment, and you barely got to experience it.” Michael shuddered, not liking where this was going.

“So I thought,” she continued, “Tonight I’ll make it up to you.”

Michael had started screaming on the way out of the bar, so Sarah pushed him deep inside her cleavage. This way, his screams were muffled by her breasts. She reached her dorm room and went inside, locking the door behind her. She reached into her shirt and pulled Michael out. He was squirming and flailing around as she dangled him in front of her face.

“I don’t know why I like you so much,” Sarah admitted, watching the boy struggle, “Maybe it’s because you’re the most helpless boy I’ve ever seen. Or maybe because you try so hard to escape, and your efforts are just adorable. Or maybe I just like it that you don’t deserve any of this, and it turns me on. I’m sick, aren’t I?” Michael nodded.

“You weren’t supposed to agree,” Sarah frowned, and she placed him down on her massive bed.
“Don’t move,” she said and winked at him. He didn’t dare to attempt escape, and stood on the bed and watched the giant girl. She started pulling her pants down, revealing her legs and white panties. Michael gulped, feeling himself get hard.

“Do you like what you see little Michael?” Sarah asked, as she finished taking her pants off. She then walked closer to the bed. Michael took a step back.
“I told you not to move,” Sarah said, and she snatched him up with her hand. She brought him to her leg and started to slowly rub him against her thigh. Michael’s face was rubbed up and down the surface of Sarah’s skin. She then brought him up close to her underwear.

“You see this?” Sarah said, pointing to where her vagina would be, “I want you inside me.” Those five words terrified Michael, and he started to squirm around even more as he was lifted up above the giant’s underwear. Sarah pulled her panties forward, revealing her vagina and pubic hair to Michael. She slowly brought Michael down, and he screamed as he was descended into the girl’s panties. The world around him got dark, and only Sarah’s vagina was in front of him. Sarah let go of Michael and her underwear, snapping the fabric back to her skin and strapping him tight to her vagina. Michael thrashed around, trying to escape, which made Sarah blush with excitement.

“Mmm,” she said as she started to rub Michael from the outside of her underwear, “Oh my god this feels, oh my god.” She then picked up her pillow and put it in the middle of her bed. She proceeded to lie down on the bed facing down, putting Michael below her. She made sure to put her vagina on the pillow, preventing Michael from meeting a fatal and crushing end. While still in her underwear, Michael was squished between the pillow and her vagina. He screamed and tried to squirm, but it was getting harder to move. He felt his body start to slip inside Sarah. Sarah started to move forwards and backwards, effectively rubbing Michael with her vagina. As she moved faster and faster, Michael’s world rocked harsher and harsher. His penis, which was still hard even after all this terror, was now being rubbed by the giantess’s vaginal walls. Sarah started to moan in a high pitched voice. Michael had lost track of what was happening to him, but he knew that he could feel his penis about to explode. A few moments later, he came, and so did Sarah. While Michael’s cum shot inside Sarah and was lost in the void of her vagina, her fluids dripped out all over Michael. Michael still squirmed to move, but Sarah would not get up. After satisfying herself, she had gone to sleep, still in this position of Michael between her vagina and a pillow. Michael knew that he could not move nor escape, and had to spend another night with this giantess. He was drenched in fluids, completely unable to move, and covered in utter darkness. At least the pillow was soft and Sarah was warm.

Michael was not sure what to think when Sarah let him go out of her door in the morning. She thanked him for a good time and let him leave. He thought about the previous night his entire walk to his locker. When he arrived, someone was waiting for him. It was Tim.

“Thompson,” Tim said, his eyes red.

“Are you, okay?” Michael asked. Tim then grabbed Michael’s shoulder and shoved him against the wall.

“You…it’s your fault…that monster,” he growled.

“Tim,” Michael defended, shuddering, “She did things to me too.” Tim did not care. He punched Michael once in the stomach, and Michael winced in pain.

“It seems like you need me after all,” said a female voice from above. Michael looked up to see Sarah, standing there with her hands on her hips and a grin. Tim looked up and also saw the giantess. As soon as he saw her, he let go of Michael and ran. Michael could not do anything as she reached down and grabbed him, capturing him again.

“Welcome back Michael,” she cooed, planting a kiss on his head.

“W-when are you gonna let me go?” he asked, scared.

“I just did didn’t I?” Sarah replied.

Chapter End Notes:

I don't know why I wrote such a fanservicey chapter, but I kind of felt like it. Eh, hope it was worth your time