- Text Size +

Anna headed to class, putting Matt back in her cleavage. Matt was able to observe how classes at the senior level functioned. One of her classes, history, was taught by a male teacher, which was definitely a rare sight at Chestnut. The teacher, Edward Brooks, was a dark skinned man with a confident posture. He was definitely aged, and had two different types of glasses for reading and seeing. He was extremely well respected in the Chestnut community, which acted as a slight form of protection from the women around him. Plus, he was married, and very few wanted to mess with that. He stood on top of a giant desk and walked around it for his lectures. He had a microphone attached to his shirt, so the whole class of giants could still hear him.

“Now,” Mr. Brooks said, putting his hands behind his back, “Does anybody know the origin of when women and men changed sizes?” Nobody in the room raised a hand. The size difference had become such a normality in everybody’s lives, but nobody really thought about how it all started. Matt looked up at Anna, who was barely paying attention and looking off into the distance.

“Mr. Brooks,” Matt said, raising his hand. Mr. Brooks squinted and saw a boy with a raised hand implanted between the Queen’s breasts. While he was confused about what he saw, he did not question it.

“Thank you, go ahead,” he said to Matt. Everybody looked at Anna’s direction, and Anna herself looked down at Matt with a raised eyebrow.

“It happened thirty years ago I believe,” Matt spoke. Mr. Brooks nodded in approval.

“It was an event that lasted for only five days,” Matt continued, “Historians now call it the Week of God, believing that only a deity or an entity as powerful and mystical could have caused something like this. The first day was strange, as men found themselves a little shorter and smaller than they usually were. While this may have been easy to ignore with a little adjusting, the second day was stranger. Women found themselves a little taller and bigger than they usually were. This was when few started to suspect a pattern. The third day was polarizing, as women were now twice as big as men. This was when most people started accepting the pattern for themselves, and even started to realize what this meant for their livelihoods. The fourth day was relentless, as the two sexes continued to grow or shrink. Women realized the power they now had and the men realized the power they now lost. Some of the earliest cases of size domination between a man and woman were recorded on that day. The fifth day was the last time a size change happened, and the state of that day currently remains. At this state, men are only the size of a woman’s hand, and that is why women like Anna McLean can entrap me between her breasts and I have no method of objection nor escape from such situations.” Anna’s eyes widened and her cheeks turned a little red. A couple people in the classroom gasped. Mr. Brooks himself did not know what to say, and slowly nodded.

“Thank you, Mr…what is your name?”
“Dexter. My name is Matt Dexter.”
“Thank you Mr. Dexter. I haven’t see you here before.” Anna looked back and forth at Mr. Brooks on the table and Matt in her breasts.

“That is no surprise,” Matt replied, “Seeing as I have never been here before.” Mr. Brooks sighed and looked up at Anna. Anna slightly gulped.

“Ms. McLean, would you like to let Mr. Dexter return to a class where he belongs?” Mr. Brooks asked. Anna was shocked, she had never been asked this before. She opened her mouth.

“I-“
“That’s quite alright,” Matt interrupted, “I came in contact with Ms. McLean right before dinner yesterday. It has not yet been 24 hours since my capture, therefore she has the legal right to keep me with her for a couple more hours at least. Isn’t that right Ms. McLean?” Anna turned a little redder, but with anger instead of embarrassment. She looked down at Matt with a death stare. Matt simply smiled back.

“If you…say so,” Mr. Brooks nodded, backing off, “Right class, I apologize for the tangent, let’s get back to the lecture.”

As soon as class ended, Anna got up and stomped out of the classroom. She grabbed Matt, took him out of her cleavage, and pinned him against the wall with her forearm.

“What the hell was that in there?” she asked.

“Mr. Brooks seems to be a very interesting fellow,” Matt replied, “I was quite shocked when he told you to let me go.”

“Maybe we’re not friends, but I thought we were cool,” Anna said sharply, glaring at Matt.

“I thought you were trying to break me.”

“Fine,” the giantess said, grabbing Matt in her hand again, “Is that what you want? Well, you don’t get to talk anymore. Or see.” She started to lower Matt, but this time in front of her. She unzipped her shorts, revealing her black underwear. She pulled her underwear forward and brought Matt right above. Matt could see Anna’s hairless vagina below him.

“You’ve been downgraded to economy class,” Anna said, and she dropped him in her underwear. She then zipped up her shorts, strapping Matt to her womanhood. Once again, he found himself in a situation where he could not move, except this time he was trapped to a vagina. He smelled the peculiar smell of hormones, what Daniel was talking about. Her vagina was warm and wet, and his face was engulfed by it. He still found the ability to breathe.

Anna turned a little red from having a man in her underwear. She had not done this in a while. She could feel Matt breathing into her vagina. She took a deep breath, collected herself, and started walking to her next class.