- Text Size +

Ella woke up. The sun was beating down on her face. She had forgotten to close her curtains again.

“Fuckin hell,” she said under her breath as she sat up, shielding her eyes from the glaring sun. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds from outside. The leaves were rustling, the bird were chirping, and a door was knocking. Ella realized that the knock was not coming from outside, but rather her own door. The knock was small and hard to catch, but Ella had now noticed it. With nothing but a bra and underwear on, Ella walked over to her door and opened it. She looked down to see Ned. He was surprised to see an almost naked Ella answer the door. His face turned red.
“You should uh…dress yourself?” he suggested, looking down.

“Oh my gosh I’m sorry!” Ella exclaimed, also turning red. She slammed the door shut. Ned waited in front of the giant door as he heard rustling noises from inside. Five minutes later, Ella opened the door again, wearing the same clothes as the day he met her, when she forced him to give Matt CPR. Even though she was clothed, he was still a little embarrassed to look up the bare legs of this giantess, but tried not to show it.

“What are you doing here?” Ella asked, bending down to be closer to Ned.

“Have you heard to news?” he asked, “Matt’s been caught by the Queen.” An expression of dread loomed Ella’s face.

“That idiot bastard,” she said.

“Knowing him, I should’ve seen this coming,” Ned said, “I’m stupid. I’m stupid. I didn’t know anyone else I could come to.” Ella nodded, reached out her hand, and snatched Ned from the ground. She stood up and shoved him in her shirt pocket.

“Let’s go,” she said.
“Go where?” Ned asked.

“Let’s go talk to Anna.” Before Ned could say anything, Ella started running towards the cafeteria. It was quite the thrilling ride, being in the pocket of a running giantess. Ned felt as if he were on a roller coaster, especially with the wind beating in his face. Ella’s jet black hair sometimes brushed him, but he did not mind that.

 

Anna had gotten a simple omelet for breakfast. She decided to not sit with the other girls today, and went to a girl sized table where no one else sat. This was a rare sight, to watch the Queen sit alone, but no one dared to bother her.

“You’re not going to sit with your friends?” Matt asked from her bosom.

“They’re not really my friends,” Anna responded, sitting down.

“Do you not have many friends?”

“I don’t need any. Hey, how about a change of pace?” The giantess plucked Matt out from her cleavage. She observed him between her fingers, finding it so strange that he, unlike other boys, did not struggle to escape or squirm in fear. She lowered him down and opened her legs, placing the boy in between. She then put her legs back together, tightly trapping Matt between her thighs. Her legs were smooth, soft, and warm, much like most features of the giantess’s body.

“Mm, this omelet is good,” Anna said, “You want some Dexy?”
“No thank you,” Matt replied.

“You haven’t eaten since yesterday.”
“I’ve learned to minimize my need for nutrition.”
“Is that from your ‘military training’?” Anna scoffed.

“I guess you could say that,” Matt nodded.

“But you’re not that big,” she commented, “Like buff. I thought military guys are supposed to be big and buff, like Josh.”

“Josh Cleaves is a football player. Football players are supposed to be big, so they can become boulders that tackle other boulders. That’s the reason they train. In the military, you don’t train to be big, you train to survive.”
“Huh,” Anna said, “No wonder you’re tougher than the other guys. So if I do this-“ Anna then squeezed her thighs together even tighter. Matt felt the pressure around him, squeezing his entire body.

“It doesn’t hurt?” Anna asked.

“Of course it does,” Matt responded, and Anna let go of the pressure.

“But that’s the thing about pain,” Matt explained, “Pain is something you coexist with. You have to learn to ignore it, or harness it, depending on the situation. When you squeezed my entire body with your legs, I focused on the one part of me that was not in pain: the head.”
“How about if I put you in a pot of boiling water?” Anna asked with a sinister grin.

“The mind and soul, Ms. McLean,” Matt responded, “No amount of breasts, teeth, or boiling water can touch a disciplined mentality.” Anna nodded, impressed and amused.

“Thank you for telling me your weakness,” she said, “From now, I will target your mind and soul.”
“I’d like to see you try,” Matt grinned, which also made Anna smile a little.

Ella entered the cafeteria, and immediately spotted the redhead giantess all the way across the room.. She was oddly sitting on her own.

“What is she doing?” Ned asked from Ella’s shirt pocket. Anna was sitting sideways, talking to a figure that was trapped between her legs.

“That must be Matt,” Ella said, “Why is she smiling like that?”
“I don’t know, maybe they’re friends now?” Ned suggested.

“No way,” she shook her head, “Matt’s probably faking not being scared or something. He’s gonna get beaten up, almost killed, just like what happened with Josh.”
“Okay, let’s go get him,” Ned said. Ella nodded and took a deep breath. She took two steps towards Anna. Then she stopped.

“What happened?” Ned asked. He realized that Ella was shivering. It wasn’t a very cold day.

“Ella, are you okay?” Ned asked again. Ella did not respond, but she kept her eyes locked on Anna. Her lips quivered. She started to sweat a little. Suddenly, she turned the other way, and ran out of the cafeteria.

Ella arrived at the bathroom and stopped at the sink, panting. Ned felt a little dizzy from the sudden running for the second time in one day. He looked up at Ella, who had tears in her eyes.

“I couldn’t,” she said, almost crying, looking at herself in the mirror, “I couldn’t approach her.”

“Why?” Ned asked.

“Because I’m scared!” Ella exclaimed, more tears rushing out, “I’m scared of her, Ned, I’m scared.” Ned sighed and nodded to himself.

“Everyone is, Ella,” he said, “Just like you.”
“No they’re not,” she defended, “No one is like me.”
“Well…you’re right.”
“What?”
“No one is like you. Especially the girls. Do you see them? They all follow Anna like she’s, well, a Queen. They worship her and she does nothing for them.”
“What are you saying?”
“Unlike those girls, you stood up to her Ella. You did that. So even if you’re scared, you were brave enough to go against her. You’re braver than anyone I know.” Ella wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Well, except Matt,” she laughed a little.
“Well yeah,” Ned laughed as well, “That’s not bravery, he’s stupid.” Ella took a big sigh.

“Thank you Ned,” she smiled at Ned through the mirror, “You’re really sweet. I’m glad I bumped into you the other day.”

“I’m glad too.” The two of them looked at each other through the mirror for a good five seconds.

“Uh…” Ella said, “We should…get to class.”
“R-right,” Ned agreed.

“I’ll take you to yours.”
“Thanks.”