- Text Size +

Matt woke up to the sound of teeth brushing. He opened his eyes and realized he couldn’t move. He thought for a second, and remembered everything that had happened yesterday. He had been captured by the redhead giantess. She seemed to be on a mission to break him, which she attempted to do through applying suffering, humiliation, and seduction. While Matt enjoyed the seduction part a lot more than the other two, none of her attempts seemed to mentally affect him, at least not to a relevant degree. Last night had ended with the two of them going to sleep together, Matt stuck in between her breasts. He had woken up in the same place, right in her cleavage, but Anna was no longer in bed. Matt looked in front of him to see a sink and a mirror. In the mirror, he could see Anna, still in her bra, brushing her teeth. She no longer had makeup on, but her skin remained fair. Her long and silky red hair, although still not made, was still a sight to behold. He also saw himself right in between her breasts with only his head poking out. One breast was roughly the size of his entire body, and two could confidently serve as a prison for any man. She was simply so large compared to him. Matt realized how frightening his current situation was, although he was not frightened.

“Good morning Dexy,” Anna said, continuing to brush her teeth.

“Good morning Ms. McLean,” Matt greeted back.

“How did you sleep?”

“Very good, thank you. I’m used to sleeping in an immobile state.”

“What, you have military training or something?”

“I guess you could say that,” Matt laughed. Anna spit into the sink, and turned the tap on.

“You brush the gums,” she said.

“I beg your parson?” Matt asked.

“You brush the gums, not the teeth itself,” Anna explained, “That’s how you keep your teeth clean.”
“Ah. I will definitely remember that, thank you.”

“You know,” Anna said, cupping her hands under the water, “Most guys I capture are either scared little pussies that scream at everything or ass kissers that try to worship me. You…you’re different.”

“Different?” Matt asked, “How so?”
“You’re not like those losers. I like you a little more. Just a little.” Anna put the water in her mouth and gargled.

“Well thank you,” Matt replied, “I believe fear is something that brings out the unattractive qualities in people, especially men. I, like I stated before, am not scared of you.” Anna spit the water out and frowned, looking at Matt in the mirror.

“You had to ruin it Dexy,” she said. She put more water in her hands, and this time poured it in between her boobs and onto Matt. To him it was a fairly sizable waterfall crashing down on him. He closed his eyes and held his breath, feeling the cold water splash down his body. The water was cold, but the breasts that surrounded him were warm, so he did not feel discomfort. He opened his eyes and shook his head, getting some water off his face and hair. Anna, amused by this, smiled, and started applying makeup on her face.

“Tell me Ms. McLean,” Matt said.

“Hm?”

“You asked me yesterday if I thought you were attractive, which I said yes to.”

“Are trying to flatter me for another blowjob?”
“No, I just wanted to ask you. Do you think of yourself as attractive?” Anna stopped for a moment, taken aback by this question. She then resumed applying her makeup.

“Of course I think I’m hot,” she replied.

“I don’t think you do,” Matt said.

“What are you saying?” Anna crossed her eyes.

“That amount of makeup is irregular for a girl that is confident in her appearance.”

“What are you saying Dexy, that I’m insecure?” Anna started looking a little annoyed.

“What I’m saying,” Matt replied, “Is that I don’t think you need all that makeup to be attractive.” This statement was another startle for Anna.

“Okay that was sweet,” Anna admitted, “Maybe I’ll forgive you for what you said before.”
“I am simply stating the facts Ms. McLean,” Matt said, “But please, take it how you want.” Anna finished putting on her makeup, squeezed her boobs together for five seconds, and walked away from sink. Daniel was right, if the boobs were squeezed hard enough, the man trapped inside would be rendered unable to breath.

Anna walked over to her clothes drawer and took out two blouses. One was yellow with pattens of flowers on it, while the other was bloodshot red with no patterns.

“Okay Dexy,” she said, holding the blouses in front of her, “Which do you think is cuter?” Matt pondered for a second, looking at the two pieces of clothing.
“I suppose that shade of red compliments your…reputation,” he commented. Anna exhaled through her nose, and put the yellow blouse back in her drawer. She then put the red blouse on herself. The blouse itself was an extremely revealing piece of clothing, and showed off both a fair amount of cleavage and stomach. This meant Matt was not covered up by the blouse, and could still see the outside world from between her boobs. She then picked a random pair of khaki shorts and put them on. She went to look at herself in the mirror.

“Good job Dexy, I look really cute today,” Anna said, patting Matt’s head with her index finger. It was almost as if she was reassuring herself with that statement.

Chapter End Notes:

Just some character buliding for these two, hope you enjoyed