- Text Size +

Sarah was sitting at the counter in the bar, smiling. She was stroking the head of a boy that was stuck in between her breasts. It was Michael, the boy she had captured yesterday.

“Are you enjoying yourself in there?” she cooed.

“You g-gotta let me go,” Michael pleaded, “It’s been 24 hours.”
“No Michael,” Sarah said, continuing to stroke his head, “I let you go during lunch, remember?”

“I didn’t know you’d…come get me again,” Michael stammered.

“And who’s fault is it that you got caught for the second time?” Sarah smiled, “Cheer up little man. I’ve done nothing to harm you.” Anna walked into the bar and approached Sarah.

“You’re on time today,” Sarah said, looking at her friend but continuing to stroke Michael’s head. Michael shook his head and sighed.

“I’m excited Sarah,” Anna admitted, “I need to show you something.”

“Oh?” Sarah asked, crossing her arms. This slightly pushed her breasts together, and Michael was a little squished. Anna reached into the back of her panties, grabbed the boy inside, and pulled him out. She then gently placed Matt’s naked body on the counter table.

“My my,” Sarah said, raising her eyebrows. She observed the naked boy, who was asleep.

“I’ve never seen someone sleep so peacefully,” Sarah commented, “Especially in front of you Anna.” Anna smiled.

“He’s very interesting,” she replied, “And it’s going to be so fun breaking him.” She then lightly flicked Matt’s cheek with her index finger. Matt slowly opened his eyes.

“What time is it?” he asked sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

“Uh…it’s 10 PM,” Anna informed Matt as she checked her phone.

“That nap might have messed up my sleep schedule,” Matt said as he blinked a couple times, “But then again, it’s been a long day, perhaps sleep is the least of my worries.” Anna smirked, shaking her head.

“You are charmed by this boy, aren’t you?” Sarah asked Anna. Anna looked at her friend and collected herself.

“Dexy, this is Sarah, my best friend,” she said, “Sarah, as you know, this is Matt Dexter.” Matt smiled at Sarah but she only returned a concerned expression.

“I would shake your hand,” Matt said, “But maybe that is not the healthiest gesture in this situation.”

“You need help dealing with him?” Sarah asked Anna. Matt focused his gaze on Sarah’s cleavage. The head of another boy was poking out. The boy looked scared. He mouthed the words ‘help me’ at Matt.
“Have I ever told you how much I love you?” Anna suddenly asked Sarah.

“Um…yes?” Sarah replied, confused.

“No, not like a friend. Like I really, really love you.” Anna leaned in and put her hand in Sarah’s hair.
“Anna what is this,” Sarah said, leaning back and turning a little red. Anna closed her eyes and puckered her lips, and Sarah realized that Anna was trying to kiss her mouth-to-mouth. She could not refuse, although she did not want this. Watching this, Michael felt himself get a small erection. Before the two girls’ lips met, Anna suddenly snatched Matt from the table and put him in between their mouths. It all happened very fast. Matt was simply watching the confusing interaction between the two girls, and he was suddenly being kissed by giant lips from both sides. As soon as Sarah figured out what was going on, she started passionately kissing. Matt could feel his skin being sucked from both directions. He also felt their tongues licking his chest and back. After a full minute of this, Anna let go of the kiss and let Matt fall from their mouths onto her hand.

“Did you like that?” she asked Matt with a smile. Matt looked back and forth at both giantesses.

“We should do that more often,” Sarah said, panting. Anna stood up.
“Come on Dexy, let’s go,” she said, putting him in her jeans pocket, “Sarah is ruining the moment.”
“What?” Sarah shook her head in surprise.

“I’m joking hon, don’t take it so seriously,” Anna laughed, turning around, “See you tomorrow! I have some ‘work’ to do.” She then started to walk away. Sarah sighed and looked back at Michael. His eyes widened, seeing that Sarah’s attention was back on him.

“I guess it’s just you and me again,” the giantess said.

For the first time since he was captured by Anna, he was put in a position where he could see what was going on. With his head poking out of Anna’s jeans pocket, he was able to observe the area around him. Anna left the bar and headed towards the dorms area. She had to head a little further to reach the place where all the seniors lived. Her dorm was one of the furthest down the hallway. She opened her door and entered her room. Matt observed that Anna’s room, much like his own, Ned’s, and Ella’s, had the exact same layout. It was one of the neatest rooms he had ever seen, and everything seemed to be organized. Her bed was neatly made, and her clothes were properly folded and put in her drawer. Anna closed her door and walked over to her desk. She grabbed Matt by the head with two fingers, lifted him out of her jeans pocket, and dangled him in front of her face.

“Hi there Dexy,” she waved with her other hand, giving him an admittedly cute smile.

“Greetings Ms. McLean,” Matt responded, still calm. Anna’s smile turned into a sinister grin, and she opened her drawer and took out a roll of tape. She then pinned Matt to the wall, and started to tape his limbs to it. When she let go of him, he was stuck onto the wall with his limbs taped on, looking straight at the redhead giantess.

“Tell me Dexy,” Anna said, “Do you think I’m hot?” She then started to slowly take her shirt off, revealing her bare upper body with nothing but a black bra on. She was skinny, but not too skinny. Her skin was fair and looked very smooth. Her breasts were large, firm, and round.

“I uh…” Matt said, looking at the sight in front of him, “Yes Ms. McLean. I think you are very attractive.” He couldn’t help but get a little erect. The red giantess proceeded to pull down her jeans, revealing her black underwear that he was trapped in a couple hours ago. Aside from her hips being fairly wide, her legs were long and smooth, but Matt had already known this.

“My, you know how to talk to a girl,” Anna said with a seductive smile, noticing Matt’s erection. She then inched her way over to Matt and pressed her boobs onto his naked taped-to-the-wall body.

“Did you know,” she whispered to Matt, “I actually treat my toys pretty well, especially if they behave. And you…have behaved extremely well.” She then kissed Matt’s face, leaving a lipstick mark on it.

“Thank you very much,” Matt responded, his erection growing even more, “I’d like to think myself as a disciplined man.”

“Yes,” Anna whispered back, “And discipline should be rewarded. I am a fair Queen after all.” She then lowered herself and put her mouth around Matt’s penis. No matter how large his erection was, the size of his penis was comparable to a very small stick. Matt felt Anna’s giant mouth engulf his manhood. Her enormous tongue started to lick the tip of his penis.

“I must…say,” Matt spoke, struggling to talk a little, “This was not…something I expected.” Anna then started to move her head forwards and backwards, but only ever so slightly to accommodate for Matt’s size. While her movement was slight, to Matt it felt as if a giant vortex was swallowing his private parts whole. He bit his own tongue and looked up at the ceiling. His legs started to jolt, but was kept firmly taped to the wall. Soon after, he came a huge load into the giant’s mouth. Anna simply swallowed his cum, which was not a lot for her, and removed her mouth from his penis. She then smiled at him.

“Well,” she nodded, “It seemed you’re not unbreakable after all.” Matt shook his head with a smirk.

“That is what you call breaking me?” he asked, “Sexuality is nothing but a natural human phenomenon, and is not something I can control. While you did a wonderful job Ms. McLean, and you definitely made me feel something I have not felt in my entire life, I would not call that anywhere close to breaking me.” An annoyed expression appeared on Anna’s face. She reached out and grabbed Matt, ripping him off the wall.
“You,” the giantess said as she started ripping the tape off Matt’s body, “Are the most stubborn boy I have ever met.” She threw the tape in the trash while still looking at Matt. She then lowered Matt into her cleavage, and secured him between her breasts.

“So we will have to continue tomorrow Dexy,” she said, “I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” She turned the light off in her room, went to her well made bed, and got under her covers. Matt tried to move, but was firmly locked in place by the giantess’s breasts. He looked up to see Anna’s tired face with makeup still on, her eyes closed.

“Ms. McLean,” he whispered.

“What?” the girl asked sleepily, her eyes remaining shut.

“You could be so much more than a tyrant,” Matt said in a normal volume. Anna sighed deeply, and Matt could feel her warm breath blow onto his face.

“Shut up go to sleep,” is all she said. Matt shook his head and closed his eyes, his entire body trapped between the breasts of the red giantess.