- Text Size +

Anna started walking with Matt in her sandal. His head was placed in between the thumb and index toes. The rest of his body was completely trapped in between the surface of the sandal and underneath Anna’s foot. He could feel a massive amount of pressure push down on his body every time the girl took a step. He was constantly unable to breathe for short periods of time. Matt started to take control of his breathing, making sure to deeply inhale when there was no pressure on his body, and slowly exhale when he was being fully stepped on. While Anna did not walk very fast, being attached to her foot meant that Matt experienced a lot of movement anyways, making it even harder to control his breathing. However, he was able to manage.


Anna sat down with other girls for dinner. All of them were inconsequential to her, and she barely even bothered to remember their names. However, they all treated her with respect and loyalty, and would do whatever she told them to.


“Alright losers,” she said to the girls, “I have something fun to show you.” They all turned their attention to Anna. She reached down, lifted her foot, and picked up Matt from her sandal. She then brought him up and threw him onto the table. He landed with a thud.


“Who is this?” one of the girls asked.


“Just my new toy,” Anna grinned, “He’s been making love to my foot all afternoon. Or rather, my foot was making love to him.” Matt was covered in sweat, both from himself and the giant’s foot. He found it difficult to move his body, although it was possible. He took a moment to regulate his breathing. He looked around to see a number of girls looking at him, including the redhead giantess.


“Stand up Dexy,” Anna commanded. Matt closed his eyes, grimaced, and slowly stood up. His legs were shaking.


“How are you doing?” Anna asked in a kind tone, poking his chest with her pinky finger. This was enough force to knock him down on his butt again. A couple of the girls giggled, thinking it was cute. Matt looked straight into Anna’s eyes.


“Wonderful,” he replied, even giving her a little smile, “How are you?” One girl gasped in surprise at how calm he was. Anna simply frowned.


“Well then,” she said, and she picked him up by his leg and dangled him in the air.


“Let’s give these girls something to look at, shall we?” she asked, and she ripped his shirt off with her other hand. Matt watched as the tattered remains of his shirt fell onto the table below him, while his bare upper body was exposed.


“I see you’ve been working out,” Anna pretended to be impressed. She then started to stroke his back, sending a shiver down his spine. Matt was suddenly grabbed by his torso and brought to the giantess’s mouth. She then bit the end of his pants with her teeth, and pulled the rest of his clothes off him with her mouth. Matt was left naked, grabbed by his torso unable to move, with a bunch of girls staring at what Anna was doing to him. He took a deep breath and kept his composure. Anna opened her mouth and the clothes fell to the floor.


“I’m starting to get a little hungry,” Anna said, and she threw Matt into her food. He landed with a splat, and was covered in whatever Anna was having for dinner. She picked up a spoon and lifted Matt up with a portion of the food. She then carried it to her mouth and plopped him inside. Everything suddenly got dark for Matt as Anna closed her mouth. He could feel her massive tongue licking the food off him, until he was covered in nothing but her saliva. He heard Anna swallow the food, and it was impressive how she could swallow the food and not him. Her tongue then started thrashing his body around her mouth. She then spit him out onto her hand. He lay on his side on her palm, wet from her saliva. His body started to shiver.


“Aw, you doing okay?” Anna asked with a grin, looking at the wet, shivering, and broken boy on her hand. Matt’s eyes quickly opened, and he slowly sat up to look at Anna.


“I see you keep your teeth respectively clean,” he said to her in a calm tone, although his voice quivered a little, “You must teach me how to do that sometime.” This time a couple girls gasped in surprise. Anna smirked, genuinely impressed.


“You,” she said, “Might be the best thing that’s happened to me this year.” She brought the naked boy towards her mouth again, but this time planted a kiss on his chest. Matt felt the girl’s moist lips sucking at his skin, and the kiss left a large lipstick mark on his body. Anna looked up at the other girls.


“Showtime’s over,” she told them. She then stood up and brought Matt around and behind her. She started to lower her pants.


“I’ve got plans for you Dexy,” she said, “So you can rest in this Queen sized bed.” She then pulled her underwear back, revealing her sizable butt to Matt. She then dropped him inside her underwear, and he slid down her butt. She closed her underwear and put her jeans back up. Matt was left in darkness once again, this time trapped in between the girl’s buttcheeks, still unable to move. Her butt was a sizable one, and the soft cheeks caused Matt no physical pain. The air in her underwear was musty, but clear enough that Matt could still breathe. He let out a huge sigh. It was not the most uncomrtoayble position to be in.


“This is gonna be a long fucking night,” he told himself.