- Text Size +

A lot of afternoons for Josh Cleaves was filled up with football practice. Today was no exception. He loved football. There, he was the most powerful person. As captain, everyone listened to him. Only in football did he feel truly free.

He was the first one to change back into normal clothes, for he liked to shower first and forced everyone to let him. He left the locker room and walked down the empty hallway. He was sure no one would walk these halls during this time. People was either hanging out at the bar, studying at the library, or being unproductive losers in their own rooms. He entered the lockers area, and kept walking down the hall.

“Mr. Cleaves,” a voice said. He turned to his left to see the new kid, Matt Dexter, sitting on the floor against the locker.

“Would you rather have me call you Mr. Cleaver?” Matt asked.

“Dexter,” Josh growled, stopping in his tracks, “What do you want.”

“I was just curious about something,” Matt said, “If I were to, say, punch you in the face right now, what would you do?”

“What?” Josh growled again, this time confused.

“Answer the question,” Matt suggested.

“I’d punch you back,” Josh replied, “What are you, picking a fight?”
“Tell me, Mr. Cleaver. Is punching back all you would do? Isn’t there a more appropriate threat for this kind of situation?”
“You talkin about the Queen? You want me to call her on your ass?”

“There it is,” Matt said, standing up, “I was a little suspicious when you first told me such a strange thing. As I found out more about Anna McLean, things started to get particularly fishy.”

“What are you saying Dexter? That I made this shit up? Why the fuck would I do something like that?”
“To deal with trauma,” Matt said, stepping forward. Josh took a step back.

“Mr. Cleaver,” Matt started, “I know what happened to you. I know you were a victim of Anna McLean.”
“Where the fuck did you hear that?”

“The truth always comes out Mr. Cleaver. I know you’re not friends with that woman. No, you’re just as terrified of her as the other boys you look down upon, if not more.” Josh clenched his fists.
“So what?” Josh said, “Fine. I made the whole thing up. What are you gonna do about it?” Matt shook his head, taking a step back.

“I already did,” Matt said.

“What?” Josh asked, confused.

“You see Mr. Cleaver, ever since this morning, I have been followed. It seems as if Anna McLean herself thinks now that I am a threat to her. She has been listening to every word I speak in public, including this hallway. And now you have confessed that you have been using her name to create power for yourself, and I’m not so sure if she will like that. I wonder, one experience with the Queen made you a traumatized bully. What will another one do?”

Punch.

Matt stumbled back, his face red.
“It seems your intelligence has been made up for in physical strength,” he commented.

Punch.

Matt smacked into the lockers

Kick.

Matt slid down to the ground, his body not able to stand up. Josh leaned down and grabbed Matt’s shirt.

“And you,” Josh snarled, “You are a threat to the Queen. She will come after you, no? I wonder what she will do to you.

Punch.

“I’ve been dying to find out,” Matt said, his mouth starting to bleed.

Punch.

“I wonder who she’ll go for first, the unseen threat, or the blatant liar?” Matt asked.

Punch

A single blow to the chest left Matt gasping for air.

“You should be scared,” Josh said, spitting in Matt’s face, “Of the girls. Of the giants. All of them.” Between his short breaths, Matt was able to muster out, “There’s one right behind you.” Josh turned around to see a giant figure standing behind him.

“Go away,” the giantess said. Josh let go of Matt.

“NOW!” the giantess yelled, and she stomped the floor next to Josh with her foot. He stood back up and ran away. After seeing that Josh was gone, Ella picked up Matt’s limp body in her palm.

“Oh my god he’s not breathing,” she said to herself, and started running.


“Hey,” Sarah said as she sat next to Anna at the bar, “Sorry I’m late.”
“I want to sit on a tiny man,” Anna stated with dreamy eyes, “Do you still have Lover Boy?”

“No, sorry.”
“Oh? What happened?”
“After squishing him with my buttcheeks for a while I felt bad, so I let him go,” Sarah said while remembering last night with a smile.
“Wow, you’re a merciful giant, aren’t you?” Anna laughed, “Can you be a dear and get me someone?”
“Of course,” Sarah smiled and stood up. She somped over to one of the small sized tables where a group of boys were sitting. Approached by the giantess, the five boys looked up, scared.

“Hi boys,” Sarah said, kneeling down, “Can one of you help me out?” All five of the boys looked around at each other nervously. Suddenly, a brown haired boy named Tim spoke up.

“I volunteer Michael as tribute,” he said, pointing to a black haired boy across the table. Michael’s mouth dropped open, surprised by what was just said. Sarah looked over at Michael and gave him a wink.

“Thank you Tim, for your generous contribution,” she said. Before Tim could process what she meant, Sarah shot her hand out and plucked up Tim by the head. Tim was lifted out of his seat and into the air.

“No please I’m sorry!” Tim said, flailing his limbs around, “I was only joking!”

“No you weren’t,” Sarah said to him with a frown. Tim screamed as he was brought over to Anna.

“Oh, what do we have here?” Anna said as Sarah put Tim on her palm and showed him to the red giantess.

“One very naughty boy,” Sarah nodded, “All for you.” Anna reached for the boy with her hand. He tried to dodge, but he couldn’t. Soon he was grabbed by Anna and lifted into the air again. He was then brought down below her waist and between her legs. She lifted up her butt and placed Tim on the chair. Tim watched as the girl’s massive underwear came collapsing on top of him. He was stuck in a humiliating position, underneath the giant’s womanhood. He could breathe, just barely, but he could not escape.

“Hold on one second,” Sarah said, and she walked back to the table of boys, now with only four. All four of them tensed up when they saw Sarah come. She bent over and reached out for Michael. As soon as Michael felt himself get grabbed, he started to scream.
“Wait!” he yelled, “Why me!” He was lifted out of his seat, unable to resist. The other three watched in horror as their friend was taken away from them. Michael was brought in front of Sarah’s face.

“Please,” Michael begged, “I thought you were helping me.” Sarah gave him a warm smile, brought the squirming boy closer to her mouth, and kissed him. Michael felt her soft lips mush into his face, and he could smell her breath strongly. After the kiss, his face was painted with red lipstick and saliva. Sarah then lowered Michael down into her cleavage. He felt himself get surrounded by the girl’s soft yet firm breasts. Sarah smiled and walked back to Anna.

“Well you’re having fun,” Anna said, looking at the boy between Sarah’s breasts. Sarah squeezed her boobs together.

“So are you,” she replied, looking at the boy Anna was sitting on. He was struggling as hard as he could to escape, but Anna’s weight was too much on him.

“So,” Anna said, “How is your thing with Matt Dexter?” Sarah’s expression suddenly turned serious. She stopped squeezing her breasts together, much to Michael’s relief.

“He’s working with Ella,” she reported. Anna nodded with a frown.

“I didn’t think Ella was relevant these days,” the redhead admitted, “We might have to have a little chat with her. Anything else?”

“He knows,” Sarah replied.

“Knows what?” Anna asked.

“That I was following him.” Anna sighed and looked at Sarah with disappointment.

“How did you let him find out?” the redhead asked.
“I didn’t,” Sarah said, “He just figured it out. He seems to be extremely perceptive.”
“Did you interact with him?”

“No, I left as soon as possible.”
“Good. Well, now that he knows we’re on to him, it doesn’t change anything. I’m going to pay him a visit tomorrow.”
“Well that’s great,” Sarah smiled, “And…I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry Sarah,” Anna smiled back, “I’m sure he’s a very smart boy. You did good.”

“Put him in your ass!” said a voice. It was Tim, trying to join the conversation from underneath Anna. Sarah looked at him with a surprised expression.

“Well Sarah,” Anna said, standing up, “I’m gonna go to bed.” She quickly snatched Tim from the chair and handed him to Sarah.

“Put him in your ass,” Anna said with a wink. Sarah nodded and grabbed the boy from her friend.

“Wait, I didn’t mean that!” Tim yelled as Anna turned around and left the bar. Michael watched from between Sarah’s breasts as she brought Tim closer to her face.

“I have to do what the Majesty says,” she told Tim with a grin, and his screams grew louder.