- Text Size +

Chapter 9: Monolithic

 

Saki’s new, 20 mile tall body was difficult to comprehend to anyone still alive on the ground. They’d see only towering walls of light, immaculate skin dominating their horizon. By now, she had fully fleshified herself once again, as she was far more used to that shape than the blob or fog ones she used torturing this city.

 

She was naked now. Saki had nothing to hide, simply; plus, that memory of her titillating time with the park was still fresh on her mind. Digesting an entire army and *almost* an entire city was quite the libidinal spark as well. Even beyond human she still had certain urges: and she liked them enough to not modify them away.

 

First thing though was getting out of the ground. Forming her stomach where she did meant she had to form about half her body deep below the city. It was time to come out. She dug her palms into the crust of the earth itself. With spread arms, they landed across thousands of feet of suburban development. There, she pushed, completely collapsing the land around her like it was brittle cake.

 

She succeeded of course, and hoisted herself out of the ground. One foot, miles long, slammed out onto more suburbs at her front. With one knee bent she rose up, slamming that other foot down with careless glee towards whatever got caught beneath a few hundred feet over. Thousands and thousands of people looked up at the canopy of that landscape of a foot till it compressed them to naught.

 

San Jose was completely gone. Not a single survivor in the crater where it used to be. Whatever bits of the city weren’t digesting in her stomach were either destroyed earlier or fell now to the movements and bulk of her truly titanic form.

 

Standing tall, she stretched her arms to the sky and turned to the nearest metropolis she could think of: San Francisco. Although not even close to the late San Jose in terms of being an economic powerhouse, it was still a popular city to be in and right on the other side of the vast San Francisco Bay. With a rich history, numerous landmarks, gorgeous beaches, and a splendid climate it was one of the most popular tourist destinations in the nation.


Saki was planning to fuck it out of existence.

 

The metropolis was a good deal smaller than San Jose was in land area, but it was still dense enough to provide plenty of fun. Another boon for Saki is that it was only 50 miles away. Well, that is, if one took the road. She decided to pay heed to her whole ‘vacation’ outlook earlier by getting her feet a bit wet. Cutting through the bay itself would save a step or two on the trip.

 

The land quaked as Saki lifted a leg to dip her feet into the waters. She frowned. How silly of her to not consider how shallow the San Francisco Bay actually was. Not particularly deep even to the speck-like humans below, it didn’t even approach a mere fraction of her toes in height. The term ‘puddle’ would be too generous, it was more like a wet floor to her.

 

Still, every step she took was an absolute disaster for those in the bay. There was a very small navel blockade bay. They were setup to help manage evacuations by water which, unfortunately, never came to fruition. They all disappeared beneath Saki’s right foot as it came down atop them during her stroll.

 

The area had a few bridges connecting either side of the metropolitan areas with one another. Each and every one was obliterated: clipped by Saki’s toes if not trod on outright. Saki didn’t even seem to be looking at the destruction she wrought. She, of course, was, as she as able to see out of every minute bit of her body thanks to how the nanites infused and made up her form. As usual, she relished every step, even if it wasn’t quite what she expected.

 

As a fun surprise, she dragged her toes through some of the deeper parts of the boy and kicked torrents of water towards the cities at the west. San Mateo and a few other settlements nearby got drenched, naturally. Though the downpour killed a few and ruined dozens of structures, it was by far one of her more lenient actions towards a city this whole day. The booming reverb of her giggle let them know she was capable of far more than that little ‘splash’.

 

In just 5 measly steps she was there: San Francisco. Saki loomed over the metropolis and nibbled at her lip. Stark naked and 20 miles in height, the city was completely in her shadow. Every slight distribution of her immeasurable weight shook the ground under their feet. Hundreds of thousands of people looked up at what truly seemed a god to them, while Saki gleefully looked down on a patch of grey she could extinguish by just laying down and rolling over.

 

“Hey there.” She began, her voice ringing everyone’s ears as it resonated across the city.

 

She crashed down onto her knees, bringing them down on just the very tip of the city’s bay-side. Thousands of lives: smashed.

 

“What I’m going to do to this city might seem a bit humiliating for you...”

 

She sat down on her butt proper now. Spreading her legs, she slammed one down at each end of the city, or at least spread as much as she could. Whatever wasn’t straddled by the towering limbs was either crushed under them or beneath the heels of her feet.

 

People on the suburbs fell into fissures worming outwards from where her heels landed. Each ped of hers was 3 miles tall, *double* how big she used to be not even 30 seconds ago.

 

“...but I assure you there are far worse ways to go. Just ask the tens of thousands in my stomach~”

 

Saki giggled, knowing fully well they had digested by now. Then, she purred. Her anticipation was rising. Were she lacking in her nanites, yet still this big, she wouldn't have even been able to make out any of the tiny dots that humanity seemed to her now. Thankfully, she could, and those looks of fear, hopelessness, concern and even disgust got her engine running--so to speak.

 

The east side of San Francisco was dominated by one feature of hers in particular: her crotch. With glistening droplets that could swallow a crowd of hundreds, her hairless cunt loomed over their city. It was a monster in its own right. The sweet, feminine scent inundated anything remotely close, and the heat it gave off had the specks beneath her sweltering.

 

Now, as she shimmied forward, it began to destroy. Using her arms and heels, she moved that leviathan frame of hers closer towards the city. Block after block was steamrolled by her encroaching thighs and pussy. Over a mile in height, her womanhood demolished dozens of buildings covering the small distance Saki needed to scoot to get herself comfortable. Small structures and entire mobs of people found themselves engulfed by the gigantic snatch as it moved with her body.

 

She paused when it loomed over the commercial district: where dozens of towering skyscrapers failed to be as tall as a ‘slender’ finger of hers was thick.

 

Saki wasn’t going to just stuff them all inside though. Plenty were already swallowed up by her hungry cunt from her movements: lost in a humid, sweltering, pink cavern they’d never escape from. No, she was going to really rub in her superiority here.

 

Completely hands free, Saki got to work. Using just the nanites within her body, she was determined to cum. Trillions upon trillions of the little things got to work stimulating her clitoris or massaging at her inner walls. The nanites were invisible to the outside world, as they often were even on her skin, as they clung to her pink folds as an imperceptibly thin layer.

 

The nervous denizens of the city watched as her folds got wetter. Her pussy twitched, and the already moist genitals produced even more of the liquid excitement that kept the place slick. A single bead of her nectar split from those lower lips and plopped down to the streets below. Though most were hiding in nearby buildings, such a mass of fluid easily fanned out and leaked in. Her bounty was cloying, sticky, and dozens drowned in just a single drop. Many more were simply stuck, immobilized and humiliated before she even finished.

 

The nanites were far better than any human could have been at the task. Still, it took all the restraint Saki had to not shove her hand in to help squeeze out a bit more sensation. The nanites were able to change their own make on the fly, and with Saki’s divine sense of touch and their myriad, nanoscopic limbs they stimulated every bit of that erogenous flesh.

 

“Nnf, f-fnf”

 

She grunted and moaned, uncaring and unabashed as her voice shattered windows and popped eardrums all around her. Saki curled her toes as the sensations increased then, when that wasn’t enough to disperse her excitement, she started grinding herself a bit. Her hips and pussy slid forward and back; the earth beneath quaked and groaned in protest. Skyscrapers fell to the most minor movements of her sex.

 

She was sopping wet and not even finished. That entire commercial district was up to their necks in her fluids. Her breathing increased; the heat was intense. The pleasure was building, overwhelming and waiting to burst through. Saki didn’t want to hold back any longer. She lifted her leg about an inch to her then slammed it back down, breaking the crust of the earth beneath an indomitable heel. Towering feet clenched their toes in unison.

 

“Hng, F-fuck!”

 

It was was here, with quadrillions of synchronized efforts from her nanites, that she climaxed at last. She bent her legs back towards her body without warning, clenching those toes deep into the earth and rubbing her soles in the rubble of the once proud city. Fingers grabbed at bedrock as she braced herself to handle the pulse of warm ecstasy. Her pussy quivered, people still alive near that looming cunt screamed as they could hear it for just a second till it erupted.

 

Saki orgasmed, and the femcum she gushed from her quim surged forth so suddenly and quick that anyone caught up in the initial ‘wave’ was ripped apart by the force alone.

 

Innumerable gallons of the stuff spread forth to wash away the rubble and whatever was left standing from her quaking climax. Towering tides of fragrant nectar then fanned out to engulf anything not obliterated by the initial gush. Everything and everyone unlucky enough to be inside her snatch from earlier was crushed by the contractions and washed away.

 

Saki panted, moaning here and there as aftershocks continued to wrack her. Each one accompanied by a spasm of her miles tall form, each one accompanied by another one of those reverberations that made the planet her bitch.

 

Saki caught her breath. Her skin was flushed a bit pinker, she giggled as she watched the ‘fruits’ of her labor ravage the city. She took some time to cool off in that famous San Francisco weather. Then, she stood up, had her nanites clean herself off, and spoke.

 

“Wew, that was fun.” she beamed. Those almond eyes of hers glared down as her ‘bliss’ was still spreading over the city. A smirk formed as she watched it overtake one of the impromptu evacuation shelters near the corner of the city.

 

“I think I should do some more sightseeing before wrapping this vacation up.” she said, walking into a stroll.