- Text Size +

Nanomachines

By VivettaVenray

 

(Warning: Contains sizeplay, feet, soft vore, lewdness, absorption, cruelty/sadism, crippling, same-size content, terra-scale content, growth, digestion, power-play, destruction, and a bit of gore among other stuff.)

 

Chapter 1: Beginning

 

The turn of the 22nd century had just arrived. As the first hundred years of the new millennia came to a close, Silicon Valley’s importance to the USA’s culture, economy and, by extension, politics only grew. Natural, as history showed, the future was always in technology.

 

San Jose was, as before, the center of it all. Housing the HQs of many major tech companies, the city quickly became the most important settlement in the country. Its population more than doubled since the decades of the early 2000s, which exacerbated the pre-existing housing issues. Even with countless new apartment complexes approved as the years went by, it was still known as a dense, crowded city.

 

Yet, despite its popularity it managed to avoid falling to crime or grime. It still had that sunny, utopian feel to it. Shining buildings of steel and chrome, some parks to relax in. It wasn’t just a city you had to move to for lucrative work, but rather it was a place you wanted to be overall: costs be damned.

 

Within the city--business circles worldwide really--no name was more well known than Dr. Eirica Vass. A prodigy in both the sciences and business, she got a PhD in Computer Science at 18, started her first company at 19 and made her first billion by 20. Any household above middle class probably had at least one product of hers. There were rumors she owned half the city: false, though her holdings did make up half the state’s GDP. Needless to say, she had a lot of clout in the nation--and plenty of envy too.

 

Dr. Vass was a super-rich genius of much fame, true, but she was blessed with beauty as well as brains. Even with those emerald green eyes and auburn-red locks she somehow managed to avoid a single freckle on her fair, perfectly soft skin. Another blessing was height, at 5 feet and 10 inches tall (178cm) she stood over much of the men in her boardrooms. She wondered at times if hiring shorter executives was coincidence, or an unconscious part of her selection process. She did, after all, have a sense of superiority to match her gifts. Vass’s exercise and diet regime also kept her body in an ideal balance of appeal and fitness. To an outside observer, she had the perfect body, mind, and life.

 

Eirica was approaching her 30s though, and she felt the increasing age her appearance never showed. The technology of the modern world advanced in leaps and bounds when it came to computer tech: phones, automated home systems, drones. In fact, much of those advancements came as a direct result of her own designs: she was both CEO and R&D lead at Eirica Corp, after all. What was lacking were advancements in bio and medical tech. The old ills of disease and aging still plagued the world.

 

Hopefully, not for much longer.

 

Eirica had spent the last 3 years personally spearheading the project: nanomachines. With sizes measured in nanometers, these tiny robots would be able to identify and fix any medical issue that could arise in a person. On top of that, they’d stop aging, heighten the senses, and enhance strength and alertness. They were the secret ingredients to super humans.

 

Naturally the military took interest and funded much of the project. Despite the surrounding secrecy, details leaked, and rumors abounded of a CEO trying to make herself immortal. After all, since Silicon Valley’s founding that has oft been the pipe-dream of every ego-driven executive.

 

Dr. Vass kept as many people in the dark as she could. For instance, the military didn’t know that she planned for herself to be the first test subject, nor did they know that she planned to be the *only* test subject for personalized bonding.

 

For starters, the nanobots themselves were prohibitively expensive to produce. These weren’t simply molecules that just so happened to react in the human body with advantageous ways: they were actual nano-scale robots in their own right. The bots were simple on their own. Without a human mind to bond with, they were capable of swarm intelligence at best. It’s only once properly integrated into into a human’s bodily systems that they could replicate themselves by converting excess food in the stomach or stored fat as designed.

 

You couldn’t simply inject a single nanite and expect it to replicate though: that’d be too easy. Bonding took a couple jar’s worth at least, which currently took one billion dollars to produce. Anything less and they couldn’t properly integrate with a central nervous system, meaning they wouldn’t replicate, would flounder limp and ultimately end up expunged by the body’s natural processes. If they could replicate without a human at the reigns, well, that could quickly spiral out of control, hence the safety measures.

 

The cost wasn’t the real reason though. Simply put, Eirica believed that only she was worthy to wield this power. She wasn’t lying to investors when she said they could greatly enhance a human being. If anything, she was underselling their potential. She neglected to mention they could convert and modify things *outside* the body as well. They could make their mistress *more* than merely human, not just a peak specimen. They were a gateway to total control over one’s body: and of others.

 

Eirica had a lot of influence. She was one of the largest employers of lobbyists in the nation, and her actions held huge economic sway with the sheer breadth and gravity of her investment portfolio. Just one call and she could--and has--ruined many a company by dumping stocks en masse. Still, all that has limits.

 

Enough is never enough for an elite like her. People still voted, after all, and she only had one say there. Integrating nanobots into herself was the first step she had in mind towards complete control of the country. The second step would be integrating her augmented self into the populace, spreading the enhancement to everyone at both a vastly inferior magnitude and a steep fee. By making the nanites indispensable while also preserving control over them, she’d have the ultimate leverage towards getting her way every single time.

 

If all worked as planned, she wouldn’t just be a famous CEO: she’d be ruler of the country. Maybe, in time, she could rule the whole planet too. It’d be an easy sell. People always went for convenience. By the time they realized she could send the country’s economy and lifestyles crumbling with a thought, they’d eagerly pass her total control. Then, she’d revel in her creation’s true potential. The masses could be content with their immortality while she, alone with full mastery of her own nanomachines, transcended all limitations.

 

Eirica would explore the stars and expand her senses. She could only imagine feeling things no human had felt before. What would it be like to see from two pairs of eyes at once? What would it be like to be able to taste infrared light? With full-autonomy over her body and the unlimited potential of nanites at her command, she could push the pinnacle of consciousness.

 

And control, of course. It was as Voltaire roughly said, ‘If God did not exist, they’d be necessary to invent.’ She’d never forget her roots as a human, nor would she allow humanity to suffer any form of rule than other hers.

 

She had practiced the lies well in advance, often in front of her mirror. “It’d seem reproducing the nanobots would be impossibly expensive but, thanks to an unexpected development, my own can replicate outside my body. Yes, they’d be perfectly safe to infuse yourself with. No, of course I can’t control them after once they’re outside of me. Don’t be ridiculous general...”

 

So, on a crisp spring Saturday morning in San Jose, she and her assistant walked a long hallway towards the infusion chamber of a small, somewhat secretive building Eirica owned on an unassuming street.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Saki hustled to keep up with Dr. Vass’s pace. The young woman’s black flats click-clacked against the sterile tiles of the sleek, modern hall. Aside from that footwear, the short woman had on a dark plaid executive skirt, a white blouse, and what looked to be black leggings.

 

Dr. Vass had on that usual business suit she did. It was of course hand tailored by the finest designers San Jose had to offer. Her black high heels easily overshadowed Saki’s lighter steps in that clacking sound. Eirica’s height did too, as the petite assistant was a mere 5’2” (157cm), 8 inches shorter than her boss.

 

“Is everything set up like I asked?”, Eirica inquired, not even turning to the woman at her side.

 

“Of course Dr. Vass” replied Saki, forcing a grin. “The entire floor was cleared, and the building is operating with the usual, minimal, weekend staff.” The assistant’s voice had a saccharine cheeriness to it. Like saccharine, it was totally, blatantly, artificial.

 

“That’s not what I meant you dolt.”, snapped Eirica. “I meant did you secure and check the equipment like I asked.”

 

“Ah, yes of course. That’s handled as well.” replied Saki, meekly.

 

There was silence for a bit, save the clacking of their shoes. Saki brushed some of her jet-black hair out of her eyes, and kept up that forced smile.

 

Saki Satori was Eirica Vass’s personal assistant. Wherever the CEO went in her work, she did as well. Born to a couple of Japanese immigrants, she excelled at her studies just as a young Eirica did. Not quite as well though, but well enough to finish two bachelor’s degrees by age 19.

 

Dr. Vass was always on the lookout for employees, and her generous donations to the city’s universities let her pressure them for full access to academic records. She had an eye for talent, but talent that wasn’t hers could grow into a rival. So, she gave Saki an offer: a nice, generous salary to skip her grad school ambitions. If she refused, well, the country’s most famous CEO could write a mean letters of un-recommendation and send it to every prestigious PhD program in the country. Either way, Saki wasn’t going to grad school. Might as well make bank, right?

 

Eirica had done similar offers before, and every smart person in San Jose either worked for her or worked far, far away from the city in the few places where her opinion and influence didn’t yet reach.

 

That was three years ago, and Saki had since made herself indispensable via her near super-human multi-tasking capabilities. Saki was also smart enough to get most of what Eirica would say regarding her research. She was still far from being as gifted as Eirica of course, but while the CEO’s depth of knowledge was unrivaled, Saki could usually keep up with the breadth aspect of things.

 

As such, she was the only one Dr. Vass remotely trusted for this secret ‘test’ of hers.

 

Eirica swiped her keycard and the two walked into the nanotechnology research lab where, just yesterday, the infusion machine was completed right on schedule. Today was the day her efforts would finally bear fruit, Eirica thought. She flashed a genuine smile: a rare sight from her.

 

With its egg-shell white walls and smooth, blue-grey tiles beneath their feet, the spacious lab was even more sterile and modern than the hallway which lead them there. To the right, there were a few chrome-accented desks and apparatuses. To the left was a fancy looking equipment storage room of some sort. To the front of them, was a complex looking computer terminal. Only Saki and Eirica were trained in its operation. Thick cords ran from it towards the machine itself, which was smack dab in the middle of the room and against the far wall.

 

The infusion machine was all substance and no fluff, and lacked any of the chrome accents the furniture and other devices had. It was made almost entirely of solid titanium and a dense, black plastic which Eirica Co. both invented and had exclusive rights to.

 

The strange looking machine consisted of a few short metal steps leading up to a vertical bed at the center of a large open disc-like construct. Metal bracelets would snap over the subject’s wrists, ankles and waist to hold them in place as they rested against the soft human-shaped outline in the soft fabric-backing of the thing. The side of the machine had a picnic-cooler-sized, see-through container with a mass of grey visible on the inside. From there, tubes fed back and up into the disc-part of the machine during the ‘infusion’ process, at which time a clear hemisphere fold down from above to close at the front of the machine

 

Looking at it, Saki figured that with someone in it, the sight might almost look like da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man drawing... minus the extra limbs of course.

 

Her train of thought was interrupted by Eirica’s barking.

 

“Where’s the suit?”

“In the equipment storage room, Dr. Vass.”

“Why isn’t it out here?”

“It needed to be hermetically sealed per your request, plus I assumed you wanted some privacy to change.”

 

Saki was correct, so Eirica simply said nothing more. Instead, she walked up to the side of the infusion machine where that container of grey was. She pulled out what looked like a jeweler's loupe, but was in fact a pocket high-powered microscope. She looked through it to see that ‘grey’ up close. Each single, individual nanite was a work of absolute art. They were adaptable in their own right, but each contained a small, simple computer ‘core’ along with a varying amount of fine, spindly limbs with nimble claws at the end. They were spider-like, really.

 

Eirica let out a satisfied sigh. “Perfect, start up the machine. I’ll suit up.”

 

Saki smiled. “Right away, Dr. Vass.”

 

While Saki was hitting a few buttons on a nearby computer terminal, humming a quaint tune all the while, Eirica changed herself right in the storage room.

 

The CEO stepped out, having ditched her business suit getup and heels for a black spandex top and stirrup leggings. Those mostly-bare feet of hers slapped against the tiles as she walked out to the middle of the room.

 

“Stop that singing and let’s get this going.”

 

“Of course, Dr. Vass.” said Saki. The assistant hit the big button on the terminal that booted up the infusion machine. As that device began to whir, Eirica’s eyes lit up. At long last, the path to a higher state of being was about to begin. This world, and more, would be hers.

 

She took one step towards her prize, then Saki pulled out a pistol and shot her in the back.