- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will moves in

Chapter 9: Roomies

Will stood in his new room. He had just unpacked his essential things he brought from his apartment, the rest coming tomorrow via a truck. He had signed the contract with Jessica's agent and now worked for her. He was...happy. He had not known Jessica for long nor knew much about her, but he enjoyed her and her conversations. She was nice and sweet. And she got him a job! So long had he been looking and now he finally had one, and a good paying one at that! Within a year he could easily fund a project of his!

As he set up his alarm clock, he heard someone walk in. He turned around and saw Cindy at the door. "Hey, so Jessica had to sort some things out at her office, she however is forcing me to give you this" Cindy said and she threw some papers on the bed. Will moved and picked them up. It was an NDA for a UNKNOWN HERO, which meant it was a hero in consideration but had no hero name yet. "Oh, this for your powers?" Will said "What are they exactly, they don't seem to list it" Will followed up. "Technically I don't have to tell you, so I won't. Not for any reason except its funnier to watch you try and figure out what I can do" Cindy said, winking at Will. He shook a bit, a bit scared by the unkown potential she had for messing with him. "But you do have to sign this if your living here. The law and such. You just don't know why your signing it" she smiled. Will breathed out in defeat and signed it. Cindy then took the paper and shoved it in her pocket. "Perfect done, now talk time" Cindy said, jumping on his bed and laying on it. Will just accepted it and went back to buisness.

"Why my sister?" Cindy said. Will has setting his alarm and slightly jumped from the unusual question. He turned to face Cindy. "What do you mean?". "Like, do you think shes hot, is it the money, are you like a lost puppy wanting affection. Why accept a date from a random stranger like that?" Cindy asked. Will was stumped. It was a bit of both, but not the money he thought. She seemed attracted to him and he was curious why. And she was insanely hot. But how was he to convey that to Cindy, her sister? "I ahh, I liked her personality and wanted to see where it lead?" Will said, not sure if it was the acceptable answer but said it anyway. Cindy rose up in a sitting position, crossing her legs to support herself. "Huh, so you do like her...but not the money side?" Cindy replied. "No, I knew she had money, she flaunted that right away. But not this much. But I also did not care" Will said. Cindy made an 'ok' expression on her face, got up and left. Will, as always, was confused by the interactions from Cindy.


----------Jessica------------

Jessica sat in a cafe, having detoured after her small trip to her office. She ran into her friend Morphit AKA Erica inside. Wanting advice, she sat down with the fellow hero, who was not in costume.

"What should I do Erica? I want to try a relationship again, but my powers make everything...weird" Jessica asked her friend, who was sipping on a latte. Erica swallowed and replied "Whats the problem, he knows you transform people right?" "Yeah but not like, for fun. Only justice and stuff. He has no idea my panties right now are actually an ex I dated a few years back. Thats creepy to someone like him. He was surprised when I transformed the creep last night! I had to lie and say I sent him to the police" Jessica said, she had not touched her drink.

Erica took another sip and replied "Look, your powers are you. If you can't trust him to accept you, then its not going to work. And don't you dare be limiting yourself, I love your clothes, I don't want supply to dry!" Erica said. Jessica was known to give 'presents' to fellow Heroes she liked with her abilities. "I know, I just..how do I go about telling him, even slowly?" Jessica asked. Erica scratched her head and shrugged "I have no idea. This is your mess and I aint got answers. I just came for my toy" Erica said. Jessica rolled her eyes and took a box out of her bag she had, it was small and brown. "Here you go, Steve as you requested. No idea why you wanted him, he is just some kid, only 18" Jessica said. Erica took the box. "Its for my sister, she was heartbroken by this guy, she is going to use this vibrator like no tomorrow!" Erica said, referring to her 18 year old little sister. Erica put the box into her bag. "Sorry girl, I got no advice. Maybe ask your sister? She is all cool with this stuff, hell, she might be able to tell him without a freakout" Erica said. Jessica did consider it, but did not want her sister spilling the beans early. But maybe she did need to ask her sister. Suddenly Ericas phone rang. "Oh sorry, I gotta go, code 13, damn bank robbers. Catch you later" Erica said. Jessica nodded "Thanks again". Erica grabbed her shoulder as she left. "Don't thank me, I did nothing. I just hope it works out" Erica said and she left.

-----------Will------------------

Will was in the kitchen, feeling hungry, he decided to grab a bite to eat. Jessica said any food in the kitchen was fine to eat, so he had a look. He found some cookies that looked alright, he grabbed a bowel and grabbed two cookies to eat. Cindy walked in as he was placing the cookies in the bowl. "Oh you found my stash...today only" she said. Will went to talk but was stopped "Yes Jessica said any food, but I hide the food I bake, you must be a good sleuth to have found them. But you can eat them for today, let me know how you like them" Cindy said, winking. Will was now hesitant to eat them, but they looked nice, so he went for it. He went to walk to the table but tripped, the bowl and cookies flying in the air and hitting the ground, hard. However as Will got up after the fall, he found the bowl completely undamaged. He went and picked it up, inspecting it. Cindy froze, her eyes wide open. Will went to ask her something when he noticed her surprised expression.

"uhhhh" Will said, confused. Cindy looked like she just saw a ghost. "Are you ok?" Will asked. Cindy inspected the situation and then calmly replied "no, nothing. Just glad the bowl was fine" she said, however her expression seemed..untruful to Will. "Is this your power? unbreakable bowls?" Will said, half joking half curious. "No, but its no ordinary bowl, lets just say" Cindy said. Will looked at the bowl, saw nothing wrong with it and then went and picked it up and cleaned the cookies from the ground.

As Will picked up the cookies, Cindy got her phone out and txted Jessica "HEY SIS, BOWL DID NOT BREAK AFTR FALL. YOUR BF SUS, WHAT DO?". After 20 seconds, a reply "WAIT. TIME TO REVEAL, BE IN 10". Cindy wiped her forehead, least she did not have to tell him.  

20 minutes later, Jessica walked inside. Will and Cindy were both at the table, eating cookies. Jessica approached them "What is this!? Where are my cookies?!" Jessica said, half joking, half hungry. "All gone, my tummy" Cindy said, with a cookie still in her mouth, spraying cookie parts everywhere. Jessica then sat down and looked to Will, who swallowed his cookie at the serious sight of Jessica. "Will, we need to talk" Jessica said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it and apologizes for any mistakes or errors.