- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My latest story.

 

First: My other stories are being updated soon. I have chapters but I keep re-writing them. I will update them when I feel I have content good enough to post.

Second: This story was originally small stories around various powered beings, but I fell in love with these two unique ones. I am open to writing more characters in, but for now, just these two.

Super Stories

Chapter 1: Gemma

Name: Gemma Bridge

Age: 19

Size: 6ft

Occupation: Worker at Mighty Brand Mart (A rebranded supermarket chain)

Powers: NIL

Gemma stood at her register, another slow Wednesday. Having Left Highscool, she was forced into this job to pay rent. Her family said they would support her if she went to college, but she was stuck on the road of life, unsure where to proceed. She was a misguided student in school, having no aspirations and kinda just rode the ride till she got to the end. Now she was stuck here.

As she stared at the small note attached to her cash register that reminded her to 'smile', she heard a commotion at the entryway. She peaked out to see a few customers huddlying around the area. And then entered a young girl. She was 18, had beautiful white hair, a small physique but while her body was small, she had one hell of a perky ass. She wore a tight spandex suit, white with red stripes adoring it and goggles on her face. She was Shrinker, a popular hero and part of the mighty 10. She had the ability to shrink people, which in long range combat was useless, if she was able to sneak up on you or surprise you, the fight was over before you could blink. She often shrunk criminals till authorities arrived, however she, as many 'powers' were, had a history of 'accidents' or 'escapes' that resulted in people never seen again. However she was never pinned for it and the public loved her regardless.

And who wouldn't, she was a small and sexy little hero. Distrubing when older guys fawned over her however she was huge in the young market, doing kid shows and lots of public awareness campaigns. She was new, less then a year as a hero. Why she was in this shitty little shop was beyond Gemma. "People, people, I am here for a snack, nothing more. If you could please give me room" the young hero pronounced, the secruity guard at the door pushing the crowd out as the hero entered properly. Gemma watched on the hanging security camera feed the girl enter the confectionery area, grab a pack of gum and head to a register.

Gemma was one of 5 people serving, she was not confident on the odds she would be picked, but if she was, it would be cool to meet a hero. She had seen them around, either patrolling or solving small crimes. Most big stuff was only seen on TV. But she never saw one face to face. 'powers' sure, they are rare but there was one in her highschool class, or so the rumour was. Technically it was illegal to share you had powers, nor use them outside 'approved areas' that they were only allowed in or their personal houses. (EDITORS NOTE: Powers: Nickname given to individuals with some sort of 'superpower')

Gemma suddenly got tense, Shrinker was heading her way, she did exercises with her fingers, trying to calm herself. This was not happening, she was going to end up with Jim or Sally. She breathed out and looked up, Shrinker was entering her lane.

"Hey, just a pack of these" Shrinker said, handing the small packet to Gemma. Gemma swallowed, she was scared shitless, she awkwardly took the packet, her body shaking. "Relax, this happens all the time. First time meeting a hero hey?" Shrinker asked, she smiled towards Gemma, Gemma smiled back, or tried to, her face making a weird panic mixed with a smile responce. "Here is $5, they are $3, $2 change" Shrinker said, passing a $5 note. Gemma nodded and quickly opened the register and placed the 5 note Shrinker gave her in the till and removed the required coins as change. Gemma handed them to her and Shrinker took them. Shrinker smiled "Your quite cute, not many people panic as much as you do, or look as cute doing it. You busy tonight?" Shrinker said.

Gemma froze. What was this, what was she to do? Was this like a publicity event, an event 'powers' send fans every so often to appease the hungry fanbase. Was this small talk? Like 'hey, whats the rest of the day planned for you'. Or was this something else? Gemma did think Shrinker was cute, hell, she was fucking hot. But, Gemma was Gemma and Shrinker was a celebrity. Surely not.

"I..ahh, no, nothi..ng. ww..hy?" Gemma stuttered out. Shrinker laughed. "Oh thats cute, I'm sold, here, I am catching up with Silky and Fawn later, you should come. Don't be late, I don't accept late" Shrinker said. She then placed a card on the register and walked away. Gemma just stood there, unsure what had transpired. She slowly picked up the card. It was white and had 'SHRINKER: VIP PASS: CLUB MIGHT. DATE (A hand written date was written here). COME ALONE'. Gemma felt like she was about to faint.


Several hours later, Gemma stood out the front of Club Might. It was a 'Powers Only' club. She was dressed up, her long red hair combed and let out, her fancy black dress her mother got her for her birthday last year finally getting some use. She wore heels and red lipstick. She had no idea what to expect.

She approached the bouncer out the front, a big bulky guy, dressed in all black and wearing black glasses, very stereotypical. He grabbed a small device out and scanned Gemma. "Your not super, get outta here" he barked. Gemma throw her hand out, the card in her grasp. The man grabbed it and read it. "Your early, Shrinker normally comes around 10, but you can sit inside her personal area till then" He barked again. He ripped the card, grabbed a sticker from his pocket, smacked it on Gemma and pushed her inside. Gemma was startled on how fast everything went, but sighed as she was now inside. She looked around, it was..pretty empty. She was early, 9:45. She had came early, unsure when Shrinker would come, not wanting to 'be late'. She walked in and suddenly a lady dressed in black walked towards her. "Hero?" she said. Gemma mouthed back air, unsure how to respond. "Your sticker, its a guest past, who asked for you?" the lady said. Gemma looked down, the sticker the bouncer gave her, it said 'Guest: Non powered'. "I..ah, Shrinker" gemma repiled. The lady smirked. "Been awhile since she invited someone, your lucky kid..or not, see how the night ends".

The lady had escorted Gemma to another room, mentioning this was Shrinkers private room. Gemma had heard it was not uncommon for 'powers' who were popular to get private rooms. The lady, who was about 46, black hair, looked very business, handed her a piece of paper. "This is your NDA, standard stuff. If you see anything in here or find any information about any heros or 'powers', it does not leave here, understood?" The lady said. Gemma nodded slightly, intimidated by her brash tone. "That means identities, personal names, places of residence, workplaces outside hero work and more. All nada. Basically, you were never here to nobody but who you meet. capishe" The lady said. Gemma nodded again and the lady gave her a pen. Gemma signed and she got up to leave, before doing so, she turned "Relax, this is corporate and government B.S. Have fun, drink, fuck, whatever. Shrinker is a hell of a good time" she said before leaving.

Gemma sat on the lounge. The room was quite big, a lounge chair in front of a giant table. A small bar to her left and some sort of dresser to her right. Empty space covered the rest of the room. It was covered in red felt like material. Gemma was nervous but excited. She was not only meeting a 'power' but was in her private room. She never did anything like this, and this was with a 'power'. Suddenly the curtain that seperated the room to the rest of the club opened and Shrinker came in.

"Oh hi, your early. I hope your not some super fan and came at like 6. Last girl was WAY too excited. I invited you since its rare to find someone who aint no fan girl" Shrinker said, walking in. She approached the dresser and started to undress. She was still in her Hero outfit. "Sorry, I normally get changed here, its easier to come right from duty". Gemma watched as she removed her two red boots, throwing them to the ground, one landing by Gemma. She then peeled her spandex suit off, it being covered in sweat slightly stuck to her as she pulled it down. Revealing a bra and panties underneath. Gemma looked away, Shrinker noticed this. "geez girl, you can look, you are watching a member of the mighty 10 undress, people would pay fucking thousands of dollars for this, enjoy it" Shrinker said, winking. Gemma looked up. The small girl stood, only wearing a bra and panties, her feet were bare. Gemma noticed her bra slightly move, near her nipple area. Shrinker suddenly grabbed both cups. "Wait, you did sign the NDA right?" she said, Gemma nodded quickly. Shrinker removed her arms in relief "Oh good, that was just Steve and James. My personal bra occupants. Sandy and Smith are in the boots. They keep me..happy during my hero work" Shrinker winked and she kicked one of her boots towards Gemma, she picked it up. "Take a look inside".

Gemma looked, inside was a small man, about the size of a toy car. He was covered in sweat, Gemma unsure what was his and what was from Shrinkers feet. He was panting and seemed scared to look up to Gemma's giant face. He did not speak and instead forcefully closed his eyes, scruching his face up. Gemma dropped the boot in panic. "Oh don't worry, I have had him for about 6 years now, he is just well trained, pretends to hide or something" Shrinker said. Gemma looked up, Shrinker had changed into a tight white dress and was hearing some fancy shoes. "Lets have some fun" she winked.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

 

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.