- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy attends the Event

Chapter 29: The Event Part II.

Gemma walked out of the bathroom, she had just finished applying her makeup and was just fixing her dress. It was a lovely aqua blue colour long dress. She looked at her nails, several small people were encased in her nail polish, trapped within her nails. A gift from Lucy. They could not move, only watch her from above, the same was done to her little toes, she looked down, wriggling them. Suddenly Lucy appeared from the other room.

"Ready? Your Limo is almost here" Lucy said. "My Limo, not ours?" she asked. Lucy approached her and grabbed her shoulder. "Yeah, so I have to go in the Mighty 10 Limo apparently, its a thing. Its not the top 5, sadly. But I have to represent my place as No.10" Lucy said. Gemma's face showed dissapointment, she had wanted to go with Lucy. "Sorry, I wish I could change things, but its the rules. But!, we are sitting together. And are meeting inside, just arrival is seperate" Lucy said.

Gemma breathed out, it was not as bad as she thought, but she was still bummed they were seperated going there. "Ok, fine. But you better make up for it tonight" Gemma said, teasing Lucy. Lucy smiled "Maybe we can grab some fun souvenirs on the way home, alotta fans hang around as heroes leave". Gemma smiled back. "I like, but don't we have enough from the previous Bank thing?" Gemma asked. Lucy made a disgusted expression with her face. "We aint ever opening that sleeping bag again. They are done with. We need replacements" Lucy said. Gemma was confused, what was wrong with them. As she thought of the horrible deed they had done again, her emotions of guilt starting to come back, Lucy grabbed her soulder with her left hand, her right had her phone. "Shit, you gotta go, Limo is out the front. Have Fun!" Lucy said. Gemma broke out of her ethical dilemma thoughts and grabbed her phone charging on the table and then left the apartment.   

Gemma walked out the front of the complex, a Limo awaited her. A man in a suit held the door open. "Ms Bridge?" He asked. Gemma nodded. "Your ride awaits" he said. Gemma hopped in the Limo and the door closed.

Gemma sat in the Limo, alone. She took a glass of champagne that was waiting for her and had a sip. She had wished Lucy was with her. The TV was on inside the Limo, she watched as heroes descended onto the Red Carpet. What a dream it would be to walk on there, filmed live by thousands of cameras and interviewed by people that would be broadcast worldwide! Gemma could only dream.

As the Limo drove, she looked to her nails and the several Men and Women trapped within. She scratched her hand, was this too much. Was this..ethical? She always got a high from doing things to shrunk humans, but rarely did she consider where they came from or what their lives were before. She did not care for a long time, till the bank incident. It felt wrong, but at the time, she was so horny and the idea spoke to this darkness within her. Was she a bad person? Was Lucy turning her into one?

As the Limo drove to the event, Gemma had time to think.


-----------------Lucy--------------

Lucy put her boots on, smothering both Sandy and Smith. She was now dressed in her costume, a requirement for attending for her. The eyes of the world were on the recently inducted hero. And she was representing The Mighty 10 at this event. She touched her nipples though her suit, feeling Steve and James. She loved her suit and every occupant of it. Last was her pussy companion Tom. She wore many a shrunken human inside her panties, but Tom was her favourite..or a lucky charm really. He had been with her since day 1, forced to serve and eat her out as she fought crime. He was amazing! She almost always wore him when she wore her costume unless she wanted a change of pace or to show off, like when she wore Elliott for Gemma. Lucy pushed into her vagina, pushing Tom further in. He started his job again and she shook in pleasure. "Excellent, now the Limo" she said to herself.


As the giant Limo pulled up, Lucy waited for the driver to open the door before she hopped in. Several of the Heroes said hi, Android L refusing. They were not on the best terms. Agent looked at her "Ok, all ready?" she asked. Lucy got out her phone "yeah, lets go" she replied. "Just one more stop, picking up a civilian, so all of you play nice!" Agent said, talking to all of them, before returning to her tablet device.

A Civilian! Thats intresting, Lucy thought. Who was it. A special guest, a normal celebrity. The person this new hero is dating! She had heard whispers she was already dating and it would be announced. Lucy was intrigued, purely to see what person this mystery hero dated.

After 10 minutes the Limo stopped again. Lucy was busy on her phone, but heard Agent talk to someone outside. Suddenly a young man, about 26, jumped into the Limo and sat between Lucy and Agent. Lucy smirked and turned to the mystery person. He was no celebrity and no one she knew as a 'special guest' status, so she guessed it was the partner. "Hey, names Shrinker. Word on the street your the boy toy for this new hero. That true?" she asked him, getting her hand out to shake his, to convince him to spill the beans. He shook her hands and went to talk, but Agent spoke up "I would keep your mouth shut Will, nobody in here has clearence, they are just sticky noses" she said.  The person, now known as Will, quickly stopped any notion of talking and just gave her a defeated smile expression. Lucy, annoyed, huffed and crossed her arms in annoyment. She was so close! She was just generally curious, and cared little in the end, but was still annoyed she was close.

Lucy went back to her phone before the Limo eventually arrived. She waited for the other heroes to leave before leaving herself. She basked in the camera shots as she left. Left and right, they flashed like stars. She waved as she walked down the carpet. She approached fans nearby and signed some items. She was then approached by a reporter. "Shrinker, as No.10 hero of the Mighty 10, what are you excited to see in this reveal" the reporter asked. The reporter was young, maybe 24. She had brown hair and shoved a microphone at Lucy, Lucy smiled. "I am here to watch and learn. Its always great to see new heroes rise up and I am sure this new one will make us all proud" Lucy said, making up a fancy reply. Honestly she was just here for the free booze and publicity. "There are rumours that this heroes powers match if not outrank your own, are you scared she might replace you on the Mighty 10 team?" the reporter asked. Lucy was peeved off, how dare she! Just because she was she was no.10, did not mean she was easily replaced. Lucy however, kept her cool. "Not at all, however the team is always changing. If she is powerful, I hope its true as it means better safety for all" Lucy said before walking away. That bitch...

As Lucy walked away, she noticed cameras were facing her less. She looked to the source. The Will person had a blur mask on, that ass, taking her spotlight. Knowing there were more cameras ahead, Lucy walked further up to gain more cameras on her.

After a few more press interviews, much nicer this time, some signings and several photos. Lucy entered the building. Ahh, she thought. This was the life. She grabbed some wine as it passed her by a server and soaked up the atmosphere.

As Lucy walked, she ran into Will. She stopped him mid walk and grabbed his shoulder, whispering to him "You ever pull a stunt like that again, I will shrink you till nobody ever sees you again. They will never find you, you will exist as dust to their eyes. Got it" she said. Will looked horrified. She then left him go and walked away. She would never dare hurt nor shrink another heroes partner, someone would find out and she would, for the first time ever, be in trouble. But she could scare the shit out of him for taking her spotlight. Even if it was an empty threat.

Eventually everyone was called to be seated. Lucy sat down, sitting on the edge of the row, she noticed Gemma was not here yet. Where was she? Was she lost? She quickly txted her but nothing. Worried, Lucy got up from her seat and run down the venue, passing people walking the opposite direction, towards their seats.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

This 'event' will take a few chapters, each focusing on a persons POV. There will be events within, especially for Gemma and Lucy that aren't just character and world building. Expect some action.

Thanks for reading and as always, apologizes for any mistakes or errors.