- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will finishes his date

Chapter 26: The First

Will and Cindy had a magical evening. Drinking and eating under the magical lights of the Golden Apple. They talked for hours afterwards, just sitting, soaking the atmosphere and the conversation they were having.

"And then my sister came back into her room and all her dolls here headless, I was grounded for a month" Cindy said, retelling the time she got back at Jessica for dobbing her in for skipping school. Will took another sip of his glass before laughing. "Wow you got in trouble alot as a kid" he said, amazed Jessica still hung around her after the torment she gave her as kids. "Yeah, but, she is always there for me, I love her for that. I drive her nuts, but she is still my big sis" Cindy said, finishing her glass. "Sound like a close bond" Will said. "It is, very close" Cindy said, smiling.

They both left the restaurant and walked into the cold air of the night. "Shall we walk?" Cindy asked Will, holding his hand as they braced the cold winter night. "Nope, not after last time. Rather hitchhike" he laughed, Cindy looked at him confused before remembering what he was talking about "Oh right, your date with Jessica. Yeah that was messed up" Cindy said. "Yeah..but it did have one advantage" he said, Cindy looking at him confused. "I got to see you that night" he said, Cindy just blushed.

Cindy called Bill and the Limo came to pick them up. They returned to the apartment and walked in, it was dark, Jessica had gone to bed. "Well that was a fun night" Will said, Cindy approached him. She got real close and whispered into his ear "Come to my room in 10, I will show you fun" she said, before walking away. Will suddenly felt hot.

At 2:05, Will walked towards Cindy's room. He opened the door, seeing only a single light. He felt something grab him and lift him in the air. It moved and he heard a bed being walked on. He then was placed on a soft surface, which he assumed was a bed. He could smell something, a sweet yet humidy smell. He touched infront of him. He felt..skin and wetness. "Thats the spot" he heard someone say, it was Cindy's voice. He felt the area, it was large but not massive, he was not as small as last time. His hands massaged the area, feeling the skin around the giant vagina, slowly putting his hands in from time to time. He heard grunting from above. He soon placed his hand in, then the other. He slowly pushed both sides apart and moved his face towards the source.

While he could not see, he could smell her. Her sweet scent, to him at least. He poked his tongue out and softly touched it to her insides, a 'eep' sound was heard above. He slowly moved his head closer and started licking. It was an enourmous task, but he rolled his head and tongue, around and around. He felt as she got wetter and wetter around him. Several times he felt her touch his back with her finger, only gently, she was holding back the urge to push him in. She was extremly turned on as her costant moaning sounds indicated.

Eventually she grabbed his body. "Can I" he heard. "Yes" Will replied. Slowly and softly, holding him by his waist, she pushed him in and pulled him out of her, in and out. Softly and slower then she would have wanted, but the sensation did the deed enough. Eventually her momentum slightly increased. She then stopped. "Too much and I can hurt you" she said. Suddenly he felt the bed move.

With the bed now smaller, the light source was now next to Will. He looked down. Cindy lay, her face slightly red. Her naked body only slightly illuminated by the light. She was breathing in and out. He could see half her perfect body, down to her belly button. Her perfect small breasts, her soft and gorgeous skin. He lowered his head and licked her nipples, causing her to slightly squirm. "Ohh fuck" she replied.

He then rose again. Positioning his lower half, he slowly felt for the opening, finding it easy as it was already soaking with her juices. As he slowly entered her, she made a sound he could only describe as 'cute'.

After their 'session', Will laid between Cindy's giant breasts, she having returned to a bigger size. Both huffing and catching their breath. "I love you" Cindy said. Will looked up at her giant face. "I love you too" he replied.

Shrinking to a smaller size again, but still slightly large. Will slept in a large warm hug from the giant Cindy.



As Will woke up the next morning, he noticed Cindy was gone again and the bed had returned to its normal small size. He got up and out of bed. He chucked on last nights clothes and slowly exited Cindy's room. As he tip toed back to his own, passing the kitchen, he heard a cough. "Fun night last night?" Jessica said. Will looked at her, she was drinking coffee at the kitchen table. Will looked down, he was dressed but clearly looked like he came from a 'fun night'. His clothes all messy, no tie, suit open, pants creased and hair a mess. "I..uh..had to ask Cindy something" he said, saving face. "She left about 2 hours ago to prepare for tonight" Jessica said. "I...am just going to take a shower" Will said, Jessica took a sip and watched as Will walked away, only doing so to tease the embarrassed Will.

After his shower, Will re-joined Jessica. "Sorry, I ah, did not expect anybody out here, or hoped there would not be" he said to Jessica, who was just finishing her coffee. "Its alright, at least you have the decency to actually wear clothes. Cindy thinks its free for all when she leaves your room. I have seen her naked ass more times then I ever want to see" she said, Will blushed but also slightly laughed. "Ready for tonight?" she asked, Will nodded. "Have to get my suit cleaned, else, yeah. I think at least. Not sure exactly what to expect or do. I normally watch them on TV, never been to a live one" Will said. The Hero reveals were exclusive events, only select heroes, their partners or family, the press and certain celebrities and other high value members of public were invited. However they were broadcast around the world on live TV and internet streams. People loved them as hype for a new hero always reached peak levels, even if any did leak early. And with The Giantess being an unknown, hype was at an all time high.

"Its pretty simple. Most partners are introduced during the later press talks. For the most part, you sit in the back with Agent and other P.R. buffs and when called out, you walk out and then go back to sit down. Your basically there to stop people trying to find out if she is dating, its easier for a hero to have a public relationship then hide it. People caught on some single heroes did date and they spent weeks researching people to find the truth. So they decided it would be easier to announce it, making less focus on it, as its harder to find who the person is then actually if the hero was dating at all. It also has people focus more on heroes that they marketed as the 'single hero you might run into'. Which is super bleh to me, but its a choice. I list single but said fuck off to marketing it" Jessica said. "But some heroes I know get a kick out of teasing fans" she added.

Will just kinda thought 'wow', there is alot to this hero stuff. "Wait..but if they show me..won't people notice I walk with Cindy and such and link the dots?" Will said. Jessica looked at him confused. "Wait..Agent didn't tell you. Your masked, not like a super mask, well kinda. Just a basic one. Its laced with Blur's power so people only see a blur of your face, and your voice is distored. Not many Heroes have come out, so they have only done it like 5 times. Guess you don't watch the press talks in the after show?" Jessica giggled. "Nah, they got till like 3:00am and they ask the most boring question, I just read the best bits in the morning" Will said. "Well yeah, your fine, nobody will see 'you'. But they will know Cindy is off the market" Jessica said. She then got up and put her cup in the sink. "Best of luck" she said and she walked off.

Will got up himself and headed back to his room, getting ready to prepare for the night.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

I hope the whole relationship thing made sense. I based it on streamers (and to a small degree, celebrities). People go nuts if a streamer or online personality either says they are single or says nothing and they hunt to find out if they actually are. But after they do, not much is done to find out exactly who it is, as at that point, its useless (however I am sure some try). So I based the heroes revealing partners was an easier method then hiding it, since people finding their partners also revealed their own identies (while online they might find an address, but their names and faces are already public). It was hard to write, but I hope it got the point across.

As for why I bothered..story elements later on, I just wrote it like that as elements of these are the basis of the world.

And to avoid anybody asking later (and me forgetting to bring it up later), Blur can only lend their power for 3 hours, so they can't use it to mask all heroes, everyday. But they can use it on themselves forever as its their power, they can just use it on people also temporary. Its basis is kinda of like The Flashes 'speed mask' in the TV Show (and comics I assume), the face is a blurred and voice distorted (but this does not use speed but just general powers)


Anyway, Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.