- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma returns to the apartment to pick items up

Chapter 24: The Loot

Gemma and Lucy entered Gemma's apartment, Gemma bolting the door behind them. "Can I just say, that was fucking nuts" Gemma said to Lucy, who was inspecting the small apartment. It had a single bed, a small bathroom that only fitted a toilet and sink. A single fridge and some cupboards. The entire apartment size was about the size of Lucy's bedroom, minus the bathroom area. "Damn, I am glad I asked you to move in. This place sucks" Lucy said, "Not even a double bed, single? really?" Lucy said. "I ah..don't use it actually. I have a sleeping bag, the bed its kinda..nasty" Gemma said. Lucy looked at her and pulled back the blanket, the mattress looked mouldy and worn out. "Damn, this is horrible...but sleeping bag you said?" Lucy said, Gemma looked at her. "Yeah, why?" she replied.

"What?!" Gemma said, reacting to Lucy's plan. "We bring the sleeping bag back to my place, chuck the shrunken people inside it, then we both enter and fuck inside it" Lucy said. Gemma was...intrigued. "But its only a single?" She said. "Even better, I am small, we should both fit in it...and those poor people will be smothered by our bodies, nowhere to run or hide. A cavern of sex" Lucy said. Gemma felt her pussy dripping, which caused the man inside her panties to struggle more. "Fuck babe, you are one nasty girl...but I love it, lets do it!".

Gemma and Lucy grabbed a box and started to pack Gemma's items to move. Taking only trinkets and other small and irreplacable items, most stuff was old junk that Lucy owned better versions of or nothing at all. Gemma's apartment being quite barren. "Damn, do you own anything? You could have used a shoe box to pack all this" Lucy said, looking into the very empty box they had packed. 2 figurines, a phone charger, a small photo album and a teddy was all Gemma was taking. Gemma then threw her toothbrush and some toiletries in it and then said "Done".

Gemma and Lucy exited the apartment. "So long old, shitty place" Gemma said, Lucy just giggled "I would have burned it down years ago if I lived here. What a shithole" she said. "Hey...it was cheap" Gemma said, smirking.

Both girls then walked down to the street, hailed a taxi and went back to Lucy's place.

As they entered, Gemma chucked the box down and followed Lucy into her bedroom. Lucy threw the bag down and emptied it, throwing all 54 people in the bed. They ranged from as young as 18 to as old as 54 from the looks of it, a mix of male and female. They were all scared, tired and naked, Gemma having stripped them when she originally placed them inside. Lucy looked at them as Gemma left the room. "Listen to me, follow my every direction. You cannot die, but I promise you, there are fates worse then death at your size" she said. Most of the scared people just stood there, slightly shaking from the cold. However a young man, about 23, approached Lucy. "Screw you, I want to go home" he yelled, however his voice only registering as tiny whisperings to Lucy. She smiled "Always a fool".

She bent down and picked the man up. "An example of buffoonery and your fate if you don't follow intructions" Lucy said. She then walked to her bedside table and opened it, grabbing a small balloon from inside. She then also grabbed a funnel of some sort. She dropped the man inside the balloon and then attached the funnel on the balloon. She then placed the funnel on her ass.

For 3 solid minutes she grunted and grunted, filling the balloon with her gas, till it reached a medium size. She then moved the balloon from behind her and tied the base, sealing it. She then thew it to the side, the man trapped within. The people watched in horror, some starting to cry, others falling to their knees.

"I have plenty more balloons and beans in my fridge. So don't, fuck, up" she said. She then smiled.

Suddenly Gemma arrived back with the sleeping bag "Sorry I had to take a leak, ready?" she said. Lucy looked at her "ready!".

Gemma laid the sleeping bag out on the bed, next to the people, she then unziped it completely, allowing both sides to be exposed. "Go pick a spot and lay down" Lucy demanded. Not a single soul did not move and within a minute, they had picked several spots on the base of the bag, some in pairs, some alone. Gemma then zipped it back up, returning it to a bag state. "Ladies first" Lucy said.


Gemma hopped on the bed. She was naked and already her pussy was leaking. This was intense. 53 people were trapped inside that sleeping bag and she was about to enter it. She slowly put one leg in, and then the other. She felt some people move and touch her as her legs decended into the dark cavern.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it.

I ended the story before the events but I will not skip them. Next chapter will have the full sleeping bag experience. So look forward to it.

Thanks again for reading and as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.