- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma goes to the bank

Chapter 23: The Bank

Gemma felt the sponge on her pussy, the man embedded within forced in and around her wet and soapy pussy. She then faced her partner Lucy and shoved the sponge in her ass, causing her to jump. "Oh you dirty bitch!" Lucy said, turning around and grabbing the sponge. She went to do the same to Gemma but Gemma kept moving around, Lucy gave up and started to clean herself, having waited for Gemma to finish before she used the 'custom' sponge. She used the man under her arm pits, then her sides of her body before cleaning her pussy with the man.

Gemma turned the water off and both Gemma and Lucy walked out, Lucy holding the sponge in her hand. "Well that was fun, wanna keep him on there?" she asked Gemma, Gemma shook her head "I like tormenting him, lets keep him around for now" Gemma grined, Lucy smirked at her answer "I like that answer, guess I am rubbing off on you" Lucy said. Gemma smiled "I like playing with them" she said.

Both girls got dressed, leaving the man in the sink of the bathroom until they needed him. Gemma walked out to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. "I gotta move my stuff today, your still ok with me moving in right?" she asked Lucy as she walked out of her room. "yeah of course! Want help?" Lucy asked. "Sure, no work today?" Gemma said, putting her cup in the sink. "Nah, they are announcing a new hero tomorrow, so they said I could have the next two days off as long as I went to the introduction party" Lucy said. "Cool, lets go!" Gemma said. "What about the little guy?" Lucy asked. Gemma scratched her head. "Not sure...any ideas?" she asked. Lucy smiled "Sure".

As Lucy and Gemma walked from the apartment, Gemma felt her left nipple being simulated. Not sure how to toy with the man, Lucy suggested sticking him in her bra. Gemma, not having done so before, decided to try it. Gemma could feel the little man twisting and turning, it was quite enjoyable.

"Hey, I need some get some cash out, ill be about 5 minutes" Gemma said, pointing to the bank. "Sure, ill wait inside" Lucy said and they both walked into the bank.

The bank was quite busy, about 40-50 people inside. Gemma approached the line as Lucy went and sat on a nearby chair. Lucy got her phone out and started browsing, however she felt something stick into her back "Don't move a muscle" a man whispered into her ear. Gemma looked up. Within a minute, 3 people in line got out guns and chucked masks on, shooting the cameras and setting off the burglar alarm, sealing them inside. Gemma froze in fear. She and her line all crouched, scared and confused, not wanting to die.

"Quick, we have 10 before the cops or a hero comes, grab the codes from the computer" one masked man said. The man with the gun on Gemma left, heading towards the counter and jumping over, scaring the 4 bank workers. Gemma looked behind her, towards Lucy. Lucy looked directly at Gemma, made a 'shh' motion with a finger over her mouth and bolted.

Lucy ran up to the first masked man, touching him. Instantly he shrunk. She then bolted towards the line, entering it and hiding within the crowd. The other masked man who was not behind the counter heard her move and looked behind him, noticing his partner now gone. He aimed his gun in a ready position and headed towards the back of the line. Lucy waited as he approached her, blending in the crowd, he walked past her, she then jumped up and touched him. Instantly shinking him.

For the last masked person, Lucy ran towards the counter and hid on one side, she then whistled. As the masked heard her, he noticed his comrades missing, he hopped back across the counter. Lucy touched him as he landed and he suffered the same fate as his friends.

Within 2-3 minutes, the heist was over. Gemma ran up to Lucy. "OH MY GOD! I was so scared, you saved us! Thank you!" Gemma said, hugging Lucy. "I saved you...these people, saw me" Lucy said. Gemma looked at Lucy, confused. "But, you stopped the robbers, its over" Gemma said. "Yes, but, I was not in costume. They cannot know who I am. Its the rules, its the law, its...how things work" Lucy said. Gemma moved away from Lucy. "Then, why did you do it, why not wait for another hero, one on patrol?" Gemma asked.

"I did not want anything to happen to you, I could not risk it. I used my phone to call it in, nobody else is coming. We are locked in till I give the word" Lucy said.

Lucy and Gemma looked at the confused people. They raised from their crouched positions. They however had heard the conversation and were both scared and confused. A young woman, about 20, approached Lucy. "Your a hero right? You can let us go, we won't tell" she said to Lucy. Lucy looked at her "I am sorry" and touched her, shrinking her instantly.

"What the! Why?" Gemma shouted, confused. "Clean up protocol. If ever discovered, any civilians we can take care of, we do. Everyone here died in this robbery in the record books." Lucy said. Gemma was shocked, Lucy was sentencing these people to death? "Your killing them?" she said.  

"Waht? NO!" Lucy said, looking at Gemma. "We just shrink them, I own them now. They can't leave here alive, but they can be shrunk" she said.

Gemma was conflicted. This was horrifying, all these people's lives were forever lost because She and Lucy were in the bank at the wrong time. They were not dying, but they would never get their lives back. But...she would be lying if she was not turned on. The other night was incredible with the taken club people. And this was an army of them, all innocent and all hers. Gemma felt her pussy slowly getting wet. Suddenly a man about 30 approached Gemma.

"Please, I have a wife at home, I just want to return to-" he said, however Lucy approached from behind and he was shrunk. Gemma looked at the man below her. So small, like a doll, like the others the other night. She bent down and picked him up, the other people in the bank watching. She looked at the man, who was frozen in fear in front of her face. She then opened her pants and then her panties and dropped him in. She breathed in loud, feeling the man struggle below her. "Ok, screw it, new toys" Gemma said. Lucy rubbed her hands "You got it babe".

The 52 remaning people inside the bank had no where to go. The bank was sealed, doors bolted shut. Lucy slowly approached and shunk every single person. Some struggled, trying to hit her, only to realize it was touch that caused shrinking. Others tried to hide, but she found them. Gemma walked along behind her, placing each person in a handbag she stole from a shunk person.

Within 20 minutes, the entire bank staff and all its customers were inside Gemma's bag, the only ones who weren't were the robbers. Suddenly Lucy's phone buzzed. "Oh good, Bonde unlocked the back, we can leave. Out the front is swarming with cops, within an hour they will fake a scene to appear as everyone died. Tragic but..it happens" Lucy said. Gemma had slight goosebumps, but the man inside her panties kept her focus on the benefits.

Gemma and Lucy walked further into the back bank area, past the vault and to a back door, Lucy opened it and Bonde was waiting outside. "Leave any for me?" Bonde asked. "Yeah, 3 robbers, all yours" Lucy said. Then, Lucy and Gemma walked out into the street, leaving the bank and its events behind them.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

The original draft of this chapter was way smaller and had them go right to the apartment. However some brainstorming on any detours I could have had me think, Superheroes save banks...what if it goes wrong. Its enclosed and sterile area made it prime for people to 'go missing'.

Hope you enjoyed it! Always open to reviews!

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.