- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will plays a video game

Chapter 22: Its Offical

Will sat next to Cindy in the limo, she seemed silent and did not talk. Will looked to her "Are you ok?" he asked. She went to reply but hesitated. "Its ok, you don't have to tell me. But I am here to talk to" he continued. Cindy sighed and replied "Its just, I feel bad that we just started dating and I am throwing all this Hero buisness at you. I have wanted to be a hero my entire life, since I broke our parents roof when I first discovered my powers. Sadly my sister got in first, being older. But now my time is up." She said, looking at Will

"But thats my dream, and your getting sucked into it, just because your dating me. I feel bad, especially since you choose me over my sister. I..don't want to make you feel you made the wrong decision" Cindy said, her face holding back tears. Will smiled and grabbed Cindy's hand.

"I choose you because your an amazing, uplifting, slightly frustrating and gorgeous person who keeps me entertained every day. The fact your a hero is just the cherry on top. And I have loved heroes my entire life, but never would I ever figure I would be dating one. I have no powers, but you do. To be part of your life, your journey. Is a privilege I would never turn down" Will said, Wiping a small tear from her eye. "Plus, you are going to look so freaking sexy in that costume, I would be mad to end it now" he laughed. Cindy smiled. "Closest your getting is in one of the those cages" she smirked. Will replied "That make me a bad boy". Cindy softly hit him "Only my bad boy" she replied. Will kissed Cindy "I am here every step of the way, whatever comes our way. Don't fret" he said. Cindy kissed him back. "Great!, no backsies then" she said, smiling.

The Limo pulled up back at the apartment building and Will and Cindy walked back up and into the apartment. As they entered, they noticed Jessica was not home. "Guess sis is still on patrol, the apartment to ourself" Cindy said, she then looked to Will and winked. Will froze up "I am messing with you, lets play a game" Cindy said, bawling into a laugh at the teasing of Will again. Will just dropped his head, he was unsure where that was heading and fell for the trick.

Will and Cindy entered Will's room. Cindy jumped and laid on the bed. "Your bed is so much comfier then mine, the tech makes it hard" she said. Will coily replied "Your always welcome to use it". Cindy looked up at him "Don't promise things you can't keep" she said, smirking "I take and keep any offers I enjoy" she winked.

Will booted up the console, Cindy spoke up "Let me sign in as host, I have a surprise" she said. Will, curious, let her controller sync first and her sign in. He then started 'Super Hero Fighter 13', however was confused, the title screen was different. He looked in the corner, 'Beta Build', this was different then last night. "I get the early stuff, check the character select screen" she whispered into his ear before moving and sitting next to him. Will looked, in the bottom corner was a new character, The Giantess. "Agent texted me in the limo, they just added her. She has a few bugs, but is playable and balanced with all the rest" Cindy said. "If you ever play as another hero then me in this game, I will dump you" she then said. Will just looked at her surprised. She smirked and he just scoffed. "Don't want to play yourself?" he asked. "Why play with myself when I have a boyfriend" she smirked, damn was she good, Will thought. He walked into that.

They played for a solid 3 hours, surprising Will. Especially since she kicked his ass. She was really good at this game. At the end of the 90th game, they heard the door opening, signalling Jessica's arrival. They agreed to call it quits.

They walked out, Jessica just setting some bags down. "Oh Will" Jessica said, approaching him. "This is for you, Agent 'demanded' I pick it up before leaving HQ, said it was important" she said, handing him an envelope. Will took it and opened it, it was a letter and a card. Will read it out loud.

"Dear Will,

While you are still employed for both sisters. Seeing as your 'offically' dating The Giantess, its only proper you have the correct employee card. Using Stone Girl's in public, especially after the reveal, will cause problems in the headlines.

Please DESTROY your old card and use this one. You are marked as a partner, so your funds are shared with The Giantess, daily of 300,000 personal a day and 1.5 million for work expenses a year. This will be capped if you abuse it, personal is shared between the two of you.

Your Agent

- Agent"

Will took the card out. It was white with a black stipe and said The Giantess Industries. Cindy snatched it from his hands. "SO FREAKING COOL!" She said, inspecting it.

Will smiled. "Guess its offical now" he said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it, just some world and character building, but some fun stuff coming up.

Let me know what you think, Reviews always help me know what you enjoy and what you don't.

Gemma is next, I try to go balanced releases, but when I have a story, I keep it going. But next chapter will be back to her and then returning to Will.

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.