- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma stays another night

Chapter 18: Slow Night

Gemma arrived back at Lucys around 6:15. She knocked on the door, due to a lack of key and Lucy opened. "Hey, howd shopping go?" Lucy asked. Gemma walked in "Got some clothes and food" Gemma said. "Nice, just chuck it in the kitchen and my room" Lucy said. Gemma took her bags and unloaded.

After she did, Gemma sat down at the kitchen, feeling Phil below her. "Do you mind if we take a break tonight, last night was intense, I was tired at work today!" Lucy said. Gemma laughed "I'm ok with it, last night fucking blew my mind. I can take a rest" Gemma said. Lucy smiled, walked up to Gemma, kissed her and walked off. Gemma got on her phone. Lucy came back "How was the kid" Lucy said. Gemma took a second to decode what she was talking about before remembering the human Lucy gave her at the shops "Oh him, great, feels fantastic!" Gemma said. "What did you do with Bondes cousin, Tom was it, or something" Gemma asked. Lucy walked up "oh right, check it" she said. She walked to her room and came back, putting an earring into Gemmas hand. Gemma was confused, what was this. However Lucy pointed to it again, Gemma took another look. She gasped. On the earring was a small cage and inside was the naked Tom, way smaller then any shrunk person before. "They don't all end up in our asses. Some make some fine jewelry. Especially those that refuse service" Lucy said, taking the earring back and walking back to her room. Gemma was once again turned on, Lucy was amazing!

After Dinner and a toilet service to unclog a certain hole, Gemma walked into Lucys room. She saw Lucy was already in bed. "heading to sleep?" Gemma asked. "Yeah, well no, but kinda tired. Join me" she said. Gemma smiled but refused "I would but then I would never leave" she laughed. "That a bad thing?" Lucy smiled. Gemma smiled and quickly stripped before jumping in the bed. She cuddled up to Lucy. "Just being with you is amazing" Gemma said. "I feel the same" she replied.

"So why does Bonde keep stealing your puddings?" Gemma said. Both girls laid in bed, Lucy on her phone and Gemma looking around the room, intrested in the scenary she had not had time to soak in. Her phone next to her in bed. "She come when I was gone?" Lucy replied, not looking up from her phone. "yeah, took a pudding, she was the one who gave me the clothes" Gemma added. "Oh right, of course, I forgot. Well..the pudding is actually just cheap shit I buy from a local mart. I used to buy it when me and Bonde were beginning heroes, we had little cash back then. I honestly don't like it much, but kept buying it as she liked it. Once she moved out, I brought it for a few weeks by habit and she kept coming every day to grab one. I keep it up as its a way we keep in touch, even if we don't always match up break wise or work wise" Lucy said. "But don't tell her, I think she enjoys the thrill of stealing my pudding and I use it to guilt her for favors" Lucy smiled, Gemma laughed. "Thats pretty funny!" she said.

"So like...are you guys close..close" Gemma asked, curious. Lucy looked away from her phone and to Gemma. "Oh no haha. She is my best friend, but nothing more. She has a boyfriend and all" Lucy replied. "Poor bastard, she don't wear a latex costume for nothing" Lucy said, smirking at Gemma. Gemma had no reaction to that last part of information and did a fake laugh. But she was glad they were just friends.

"Move in with me" Lucy said. Gemma also jumped out of bed. "What!" she replied. "This is what, your third night now? I enjoy your company, sex or not. And the bed is much warmer with a second person. Or second normal sized person" Lucy said. Gemma was flustered. "Aint that a bit soon and fast" Gemma replied. "Oh fuck that shit, I just enjoy your company. Plus it gets lonely here" Lucy said, seeming to open up a bit more to Gemma.

Gemma thought, she did enjoy Lucy's apartment. It was nicer then hers. And it would save on rent. "Sure" Gemma said. Lucy pushed herself up with her arms and faced Gemma "Really!?" Lucy said. "Sure, why not. I like it here too" Gemma said. Lucy hugged Gemma. "Your the best". Gemma felt the hug. She felt closer to Lucy more and more everyday. This felt real and exciting.

The rest of the night, Gemma and Lucy cuddled in bed and fell asleep together. A Stark difference from last night, but Gemma enjoyed it just as much.

As morning hit, Gemma noticed Lucy was still in bed with her, Lucy opened her eyes. "Morning sexy" she said. Gemma giggled. "No work today?" she asked. "No, day off, fun for us" she said. They removed from there hug session and both rolled out of bed. Lucy stretched while Gemma checked her phone. "Shower time" Lucy said, "care to join me?" she continued. Gemma smiled. "Sure" she replied.

They both entered the bathroom, much bigger then Gemma's she thought. "Oh right, look at this" Lucy said, she then pulled out a sponge. Gemma took it and looked "Is that?" she said, squinting at the sponge. "yeap, the guy we never used the other night. He never got to miss out, his fate was just delayed" Lucy said. The small person was embedded within the sponge, ready to be used on their bodies.

Gemma smiled, she loved this girl.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

A bit slow one, kinda wanted to slow down a bit but still advance parts. Less moving around for Gemma now.

Hope you enjoyed it and cameos still open! Just need a name and if you want a certain scenario, write that and if it comes up, ill write your name instead of a random I make up (eg, you could have been Phil or Elliot). Else a name works and I add you randomly to a scenario when I need a name.

Makes naming shrunk people easier and fun for you as you can imagine your shrunk and used!

Anyway, as always. Apologizes for mistakes or errors