- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gemma has fun

Chapter 16: Playtime

Gemma approached the bed, naked, the 6 humans remaining were all on Lucy's body. Two were around her small breasts, 3 were on here stomach and one was near her pussy. She slowly crawled onto the bed and hovered over Lucy. "They cannot die" she whispered, the small humans making noise of terror at her words. She slowly lowered herself on Lucy, feeling the humans being smothered between her body and Lucy's, unable to move and engulfed by the two bodies. She felt them try to struggle and move. The one near her pussy wriggled, the only one with some form of movement, minor however at that.

"Fuck this is good" Gemma said, laying on top of Lucy. Lucy smiled "They are trapped, force to worship our bodies" Lucy said. Gemma raised her upper body, freeing the two near Lucy's breasts. They cowered near her nipples. Gemma was fully turned on at this point and went full primal. She grabbed the female of the two, a small girl, about 27. She poked her tongue out and licked the girl, smothering her in her saliva. She then moved her hand and positioned it near her ass, shoving the girl back inside her. Gemma winked before she eyes opened at the sensation of the girl  entering her. She pushed and pushed until...oh crap. Nothing. Lucy saw her expression "Don't worry, grab her later" she said. Gemma looked into Lucy's eyes, she lowered her head and started to lick her left tit, the one the girl was at just moments ago. Lucy moaned at the sensation. Gemma kept going, watching the small boy, around 20, watching her pleasure Lucy in the corner of her eye. She could stll feel the poor souls trapped under her belly and the other trapped near her pussy.

Gemma switched breast to the right, causing the boy to move. However Gemma was too fast, grabbing him in her mouth. She licked, throwing him in and out and in and out. She then raised her head, the boy hanging from her teeth in her mouth. Lucy mouthed "indestructable". Gemma flung her head back and instantly swallowed the boy. Feeling him fall down her neck and into herself. Sadly she did not feel much of him after that. But the sensation of eating someone drove her nuts. Pure orgasm hit her. She felt the poor person below her pussy suddenly squirm as they got wet from her juices.

Gemma then positoned herself up higher, freeing the trapped souls that were smushed between her and Lucy's stomach. They were wet, most likely from the sweat from both bodies and the heat they put out. They looked horrified at the giant girl above them, who had trapped them for several minutes. Gemma smiled at the scared two, both males, both around 18. They tried to move, but found the sweat from Lucy's body and there own kept making them slip, so they remained laying on her, unable to properly move. Gemma picked one up, keeping balance of her body with her other arm. She looked at the male, terrified and scared. She smiled at him. "Whats your plan?" Lucy said. Gemma looked at her. "Don't know" she replied, smiling at Lucy. Gemma looked at the boy one more time. He looked defeated and did not move. Gemma noticed Lucy's mouth was open, taking it as a sign, she dropped the boy into her mouth. Within a second, Lucy had swallowed the boy. Gemma laughed and looked down at the remaing boy. He was crying, his whole expression was the same but tears covered his eyes. Perhaps he knew the boy. As for the last boy, Gemma picked him up and placed him on the pillow next to Lucy "Move and your next" she said. "Nice, very controlling" Lucy said. The boy sat down and did not move a muscle.

Gemma then repositioned herself so her head was facing Lucy's pussy. She saw the drenched girl who had been forced be smothered into Lucy's pussy and that Gemma had showered in her own. She picked her up, by two fingers due to the wetness and pushed her inside her pussy. A treat while she helped Lucy. Gemma felt the girl wriggle as she lowered her own face towards Lucy's pussy and started licking.

As she finished, Gemma removed the girl from her pussy and shoved her in the now pleasured Lucy's. "My turn" Gemma said. Lucy smiled. She rose as Gemma positioned herself in a similar position, but on the bottom of the bed. As Lucy moved, Gemma could see the legs of the poor boy still stuck in her rectum. Lucy bent down and went into a similar position Gemma was just in. She poked her tongue out and started licking. She licked and licked, causing Gemma extreme pleasure.

After 15 minutes, Gemma was fully done. Orgasmed her last. At peace.

Both girls lay next to each other in bed, side by side. Gemma turned to look at Lucy as she did to Gemma. "That was fucking amazing" Gemma said. "Glad you forgot they were human, tonight, they are toys" Lucy said. "I don't care what they are, that was amazing regardless. From the girl in my pussy to your licking, it was non stop" Gemma said.

Lucy smiled "I can still feel the poor bugger in my ass".


The remaining boy, who at worst had been smothered, watched the entire scene in shock from the pillow he was confined to. Horrified his brother was swallowed, his date pushed into both girls vagainas and the one poor guy who currently was under the smaller girl, stuck inside her ass.

He feared his future.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Wanted to write this with as little dialogue as I can, letting the actions drive the story.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Cameos still open, including any of the people Lucy 'borrowed' (minus those eaten). If you want a Cameo, feel free to choose a fate and if I write a similar scenario, Ill choose your name!

Thanks for your continued reading!

And as always, Apologizes for any mistakes or errors