- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will continues his job.

Chapter 15: The Giantess

Will was shocked, he was face to face with Cindy's crotch area and it was huge. She had just missed his lighting set up and thankfully him, due to her position when she grew large. "ARE YOU HAPPY. I GROW" Cindy said, suddenly she slowly shrunk until she was about 8 ft. She looked down at Will. "happy! I am The Giantess" she said. Will was shocked but in awe, she can grow and shrink at will! Thats amazing! "Thats incredible he said! Why would you hide this, I love it!" he said, impressed by her power. Cindy turned red all over her face. "Whatever, lets just get this over with" she said.

Will was only able to get the footage of when she grew to 8 ft and some of her jumping, which she suggested. She stormed out before he could get anymore. Will packed up and texted Agent about the situation, she replied it was fine and if they need more, there is next time. Will breathed out in relief and walked to the awaiting Limo.

As Jessica, Cindy and Will sat in the limo, nobody talked. The silence was strong and then tension was as thick as butter. Eventually they got home and Cindy raced to her room. Jessica approached Will "Sorry, she just got weird once I said you were her going to shoot her as well as me. Not sure why? Maybe she was used to the female ones she used to use or something. Ill talk to her tonight, but I thought maybe we could have a quiet night in tonight, together" Jessica said, grabbing Will's chest. Will was intrigued, he did not know Jessica was still intrested in him and they had not had time alone since their first first date. "I would like that" he said. "You go relax, say around 8, come out" she whispered into his ear. Happy, Will walked to his room.

Will laid on his bed, recounting the day he had. Cindy was fine with him all day, her usual goofy, prankster self. But once it came to cameras...she wasn't. Maybe she was embarrassed to be on camera, not in control as she was used to. Yeah, that was it. As the clock strunk 7:30. Will got ready for his date.

After showering, Will put his nice suit on and walked out. He walked to see the kitchen in darkness, lit by several candles. Glasses of wine sat on the table, and Jessica, dressed in a gorgeous purple dress, sat on one side of the normal kitchen table. Will sat down. "How very fancy!" he said. She blushed "only the best". She winked. Suddenly a noise was heard and Cindy came out of her room. She walked to the kitchen, confused and shocked by the scene. Jessica looked at her sister, confused. "YOU BITCH!" Cindy yelled and ran back into her room. Will looked to Jessica and she did the same back. "Did I do something wrong?" Will asked. Jessica got up. "I, no. I don't know whats gotten into her. Sorry, I..I better" Jessica said, Will cutting her off. "No, you go. Your sister comes first, ill clean up" Will said. Jessica nodded "Thanks" she said and she walked towards Cindy's room.

After 15 minutes, the candles were extinguished, the plates put back and the wine glasses stored. Finished, Will returned to his room, confused by the reaction Cindy got from their dinner.

As he entered his room, he saw the TV he ordered online had arrived and must have been set up earlier, he never noticed as it was flush against his wall. He turned it on and set it up before setting the console up Cindy purchased him. He booted a game and sat there, too bummed by the events of what transpired. Suddenly his door opened. Will looked towards the door, expecting Jessica to come in, however Cindy instead did. Her face looked like she had just stopped crying and she held a controller in her hand, she threw it at Will, luckily he caught it. "Set me up" she said, her voice still crackly from before. Will nodded and set the controller up. Cindy sat next to him.

As Will set the controller up, Cindy spoke up, her voice clearer this time "Sorry I ruined your date. I am going through something at the moment and the photo shoot and then walking out to...that. it set me off. I'm sorry" she said. Will had never seen this side of Cindy before, it was raw and open. "Its alright, no harm done. I got the footage I needed and I have other times to spend with Jessica, sisters come before dates" Will said, failing to transfer bros before women into a sisterly context, Cindy giggled at the comment "that was awful" she replied. "Lets game" she said, Will nodded.

Will was doing very, very badly. Cindy was kicking his ass at this fighting game, he was unprepared. He assumed she had played it before, if not owned it herself. After the 45th game, he lost again. "Oh come on, I call cheats!" he said, Cindy did a rasberry back at him "Sore looser" she said. "More like cheater" he said and she slightly pushed him, he slightly pushed her back and they got into a strength match, hands against hands pushing against eachother. This lasted a minute before both dropped arms, none beating the other. They were both looking at each other, there eyes met in a lock. They slowly moved there heads together..slowly..slowly..then..they kissed. They locked lips, grabbed each others heads in a passionate fury. Suddenly they both pushed back, Will had a shock on his face. His was for what had just happened, what was that he thought. Cindy got up, her face tearing up again "Fuck I am stupid" she yelled and she raced out. Will went to stop her, but he was too slow.

Will sat in the silence, only the game machine making any noise. Did he just kiss Cindy. Did she just kiss him. Was that..did she like him. What was that. He thought back on what had transpired today and suddenly the events of today started to make sense.

Feeling bad, Will got up and walked out. It was dark, so he used his phone to direct himself. He approached Cindy's bedroom. He had never entered her room before, never seen inside. He knocked but got no answer. He tried the handle, it was unlocked. He slightly opened the door "Cindy" he called inside. No answer. He slowly opened the door and then walked in. It was dark and he could not see. He went to grab his phone when suddenly..something grabbed him. He was then jolted up into the air and held face to face with a giant face.

"Hello Will" said the giant Cindy.  

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

This was a twist I had planned since early chapters, but wanted to do it slow and real.

 

Hope you enjoyed it.

Apologizes for any mistakes or errors.