- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will goes Shopping

Chapter 13: Shopping

Will entered the large shopping complex, with Jessica and Cindy behind him. Since the rise of 'powers', meet and greets, events, exclusive merchandise and more have kept most places alive with customers dispite the rise of internet shopping. The place was bursting with people. "Ok, Will, this is for you" Jessica said, Will turned around. Jessica was holding some type of credit card. Will took it, it said 'Stone Girl Industries'. "This is your company credit card, you can personally spent $1000 on it a day, outside your payments per photo shoot and $30,000 for any items required for work a month. That can be lifted and for today, its $400,000. For your gear" Jessica said. Will was flabbergasted. A week ago he had to eat noodles to survive, the $1 packs being the cheapest but fulfilling food he could afford. Now he had $1000 a day! Sometimes he felt his luck was not real. "I need to purchase some items at the Food Market, Cindy said she has to shop somewhere. So we will meet back here in about 3 hours? That alright?" Jessica asked. Will nodded.

"Oh and if your asked about the card, and you will. You can say you work for me, Stone Girl, but nothing else. Ok? Its important nothing else is said about our buisness or other relationship" Jessica said. Will again nodded and replied "I understand". "Good, sorry its a bit of a pain, but its for the greater good" Jessica said. "The greater good!" Cindy whispered behind her. Jessica jumped "poor choice of words, but still. Its for me and you. Just safety more then anything" Jessica said. Will nodded and then they all walked in different directions.

Will entered the camera shop. He had looked online previously at what camera he wanted and was eager to puchase one. He walked to the register and talked to the cashier. It was a middle age man, he looked at Will. "Can I help you?" he asked. Will got out his phone "Yeah, do you have this model camera?" Will asked, showing the video camera make and model on his phone. The man looked down and squinted and then rose. "Yeah, $2,500 a week to rent. That ok?" He said. Will thought, Jessica had given him the extra money to purchase items, it would not be ideal to have to keep renting. "How much to buy?" Will asked.

The man looked Will up and down before laughing. "Yeah right, out of your price range" the man gruffed. Will was taken back, but nonetheless replied. "Its for my work" Will said. The man was skeptical, but shrugged. $250,000" he said. Will was..happy. Perfect price, enough to buy it and any extras like a good mic and monitor and such. "Sold" Will said. The man seemed surprised, but went along with it. "Do you also have these?" Will asked, showing his phone again. It was a list of several items like mics, monitors, memory cards and more. "yeah, all up thats $325,000. cash or card" the man smiled, waiting to see how Will would pay. Will passed his new card to the man.

"Oh shit! A hero! You work for a hero! Dude, thank you so much!" the man said, his expression instantly changing to a surprise and humble tone. "Normally they buy from exclusive corporate brands. We don't get many purchases from them. I can give you a 20% if you name drop us in any videos" the man added. Will was curious, but decided he did not want to add anymore to the transaction without Jessica's approval, he was just starting out. "No, thats fine. But maybe in the future" Will added. The man nodded and starting processing the order.

"So thats $325,000 on the card which was approved. It will be shipped today at 5:00pm as requested" The man said. Will was happy. It would arrive with an hour to set up. Won't be perfect, but its better then nothing. He should be able to film something with most settings default and mess with the good stuff later. He shook the mans hand and then left.

Will then decided to browse the shopping complex, having finished much sooner then he expected. He passed clothes stores, sport stores, hero stores. Stopping to see the 'exclusive' Stone Girl merchandise. He was curious what Jessica would think with that popping up on the cards purchase list. But then assumed her agent would be in charge of that and not care much. He spotted a silhouette of a new Hero being introduced soon, the tag line said "Stomping Crime out one step at a time". Normally they teased heroes that got into hero service before revealing them. He was curious who this new one was. Also when Cindy would be accepted, Jessica was a high rank hero, surely should would help the process.


He finally arrived at a game shop. Having sold his systems for cash, he wanted to use 'some' of the given money on something to keep him entertained in his room. He browsed the games and stopped as he reached 'Super Hero Fighter 13'. It was a fighting game that starred real life heros. Will picked it up, curious if Jessica starred in it. He flipped to the back and started reading. Suddenly someone touched his neck..Will froze. "If you wanted to play with my sister, you could ask her like a man" the soft whisper said. Will jumped and turned around. Cindy was behind him, holding her stomach at her latest prank. Will dropped his head in defeat, but not before smirking. "At least she is in the game" he replied. Cindy stopped and kinda froze, her expression dropping to sadness. "Ass" she said, softly hitting him. "ow" he said, jokingly. Cindy slowly returned to her normal self, shaking off the comment.

"What are you doing in here? No cameras in here" Cindy said. Will replied "finished, just browsing till time ran out, what are you doing?". Cindy raised her hand, an assortment of bags in her hand. "Finished myself, just picking up a pre-order" she said. "What game?" Will asked. She leaned in close to him "nonyabuisness" she replied. Will sighed in defeat. "Actually, there is a shop Jessica loves to go to, want me to take you there. You could buy her a thank you present" Cindy said, smiling. Will was hesitant to trust the girl, assuming it was another prank. But decided it was worth the risk. He would like to buy Jessica something nice and had the time to spare. He was looking for a nice shop when he ran into the game store, so Cindy might help his search easier.

"Sure...but this better not be a prank" he replied. Cindy smirked "Me, prank? never" she said, grabbing Wills arm and escorting him out of the game store. He never did buy his system.

As Cindy held Wills hand, she took him to a store near the end of the centre. It was a small store, its title "Hero  X Store". "This is a porn store for hero merch" Will said, pulling his hand away from Cindy. She looked at him, her face clearly holding in her laughter "yeah, for Jessica. For your 'fun times'" she said, using her hands to emphasise 'fun times'. "I am not going in there" he said. Cindy shrugged "Your loss" she said and walked into the store like nothing was wrong. Will freaked! Was she serious! He quickly checked if anybody was watching him and walked in.

Will was extremly uncomfortable. It was a normal erotic store but filled with products that represented heros. Some even having fantasy products like a 'Shrinker Fun panties' which was a pair of panties that had a compartment with a little toy man inside, pretending you had shrunk the person and were smothering him inside your panties. Will walked and caught up to Cindy, she was in the 'other heroes' section, looking at Stone Girl products. "Look, a Stone Girl Dildo!" she said, holding up a dildo that was coloured in as grey stone color. Will pulled her hand down. "This is ridiculous, you promised me a nice store!" Will said. Cindy smiled at Will's angry face, suddenly she looked behind him. "Sup Sis" she said. Will froze. He turned around. Jessica was behind him. "Do I need to ask?" she said.

Will just fake smiled. "I..ah..she.." Will muttered. He was fucked, how did she find him, WHY did she find him here. Jessica however smiled at Will. "Don't worry, Cindy texted me, saying to meet her here. I said I was finished and she replied the same. I did not expect you to be here, but I assume she dragged you here" she said. Will nodded. "More tricked, but yes". Will was glad she understood he did not meant to come in. "Its alright, come on, lets go, we have to prepare for the shoot" Jessica said. Will nodded and they all left.

As Will entered the apartment, Jessica went to her room and Cindy walked down the hall. Will went to the fridge to grab a drink, sitting down after an eventful day. Suddenly Jessica came out. "Hey Will, my agent says she had emailed you what we want from today's shoot. Might want to check it out" she said before heading back into her room. Will got up and went to his room, deciding it would be better to use his laptop to check the email.

He opened the door and froze as he entered. There was a bag on the bed, from the game store! He approached it and pulled the big box out, it was an Zbox! And the new model, this was like $700! He checked the bag and found a piece of paper. "Since I dragged you from games to porn - Cindy. P.S. You have to verse me on this or I return it. Jessica sucks at games". Will put the paper down. How sweet. She actually did something nice for once.

Will put the system next to his bed and got out his Laptop. He opened his email and read the one from the Agent.

"Dear Will. I am delighted to hear you were able to purchase your required equipment. Today we just need some hero poses and maybe a line about saving people.

You are to do both heroes, Stone Girl and The Giantess. As you know The Giantess is the new hero launching soon and if you could get some medium size shots of her, that would be great!

Thanks again

-Agent"

Will read and then re-read the email. Who the fuck was The Giantess?

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry its not much action, that is coming soon with the introduction of the elusive 'The Giantess' hero.

 

Oh and Zbox, as alot of the brands in this story are just mock names of exisiting products. I don't like using real names but try to reperesent what I mean. I thought I should explain, not a mistake, a 'fake' name on an existing product.

Thanks again and apologizes for mistakes or errors.