- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will learns the truth about Jessica

Chapter 10: Truth

Will was in complete and utter shock. Everything he had known about these girls was thrown out the window. He was confused and...confused more. "I am sorry Will, but its how both me and my sister live our lives. We, or I, Cindy can't, transform people to use for our daily use. That bowl is a person, its why it did not break. I make sure everything never breaks. The table, your chair, the spoons, the lounge! the TV, the..everything. Except the guest room. Our parents were uncomfortable with our living arragements, so we made that a person free zone" Jessica said.
Will was in shock, these people, trapped within objects, used everyday, if that, by these girls. "For fans and random people, we swap around. But the crooks are eternally kept" Cindy spoke up. "This bra of mine is or was a armed thug, he now supports my lovely boobies" Cindy said, Will looked at her shocked "Sorry, breasts, serious talk mode, my bad" Cindy added, realizing joking was not the way. "Wait everything..even the.." Will said, Cindy spoke up "Yours no, ours...don't ask". Will went pale. He got up from his seat. "And all your clothes and shoes, people!" he said. Jessica also got up and tried to comfort him, but Will pulled back. "I..I don't understand how you can do it!" Will said. "Its life for a 'power', Shrinker has captive shunken people, Electrieea steals electricity from humans for free, Mind Warp has literal human slaves he controls with his wife. Its the dark underbelly of our society. Its why you sign those NDA's" Jessica said. "Plus, if we don't do this stuff...we get weak" Cindy added. Will was confused..weak? "Yeah, so, the more you use your power and the more you use it..alot. The stronger you get. Shrinker got to the mighty 10 fast because, and its a rumour, she shrunk an entire town and just got super OP" Cindy said. (Editors note: To avoid making the other story character look bad, this was false, Shrinker never did this)

Will backed out of the kitchen and ran to his room, locking the door. This..this was madness. Was the world run like this? Was this how things were done. He did not know what to do. He was confused and slightly scared.

------------Jessica----------

"Now what? We scared the shit out of him" Jessica said. Cindy, still sitting, scratched her head. "hmm...WAIT!, I have an idea. Perfect in fact" Cindy said, jumping out of her seat. Jessica was surprised but curious. Cindy approached Jessica and whsipered her plan into her ear, Jessica grew a giant smile and hugged her sister "of course! genius!".

------------Will-----------

For the next 10 minutes, Will sat on his bed, not sure what to do. Suddenly a knock came from the door. Will, hesitated, but did eventually get up and unlock the door before returning to the seated position. "Come in" he said. Jessica walked in, holding a spoon. "Look Will, I know your scared and a bit freaked. And I am so sorry for lying to you" Jessica said. Will saw her truthfulness in her eyes, but was not sure he could forgive her anytime soon. "But my sister made me remember why we did this. You..you think these people hate being items right?" Jessica asked. Will looked at her and nodded. "This is Brian, he has been my spoon for 5 months. I am going to transfrom him and you can ask him how he feels" Jessica said.

Will was..surprised. She was going to show him a captive she had. Jessica placed the spoon on the floor and pointed at it, suddenly a naked man appeared, he looked around 28. "Hey Jessica" he said, looking frazzled and dazed. He cupped his manhood and looked at Will. "So, I got the gist of your scenario. trust me dude, being a spoon rules. Sure it sucks alot of the day, but food time, you taste the food like nothing I have ever felt! Its nuts! Plus being in a gi-.." Brian stopped, thinking it sounded weird what he was going to say. "Anyway, its fine dude. Chill. The girls treat us well, Cindy used to leave me in a bowl of milk for hours, its like swimming in a pool of milk" Suddenly before he said anymore, Brian returned to a spoon, Jessica appearing behind him where he stood, her finger pointed out.

"I spoke to Cindy, you can have normal bowls and spoons and such and anything else you might use. I know its weird, but unlike most heroes, we aren't bad people. Its like Treeorica, she actually forces humans into plants and most love it. The rest, don't and return after a period of time" Jessica said. Will...seemed better of the situation. Brian seemed happy and he had heard of Treeorica's nature crusade, it even got leaked and the courts let her do it, under the assumption no one got hurt.

Will breathed out and stood up. "I can't say I will get used to it right away but....its sounding alot better now then before" Will said. Jessica ran to him and hugged him "Thank you for understanding!" she said. She then left Will to sit alone for awhile.


------------Jessica--------

Jessica returned to Cindy in the kitchen, returning the spoon. "Brian worked?" Cindy asked. "Like a charm, thank fuck we have some transforms that actually like being transformed. I feel bad lying a little, but most of it is true. We do return most after a few months and rarely target innocent people..kinda" Jessica said, sheepishly. "Ah he will come around. He has the hots for you, love will find a way" Cindy said. Jessica blushed and then softly hit her sister. "You ass, anyway. Thanks. I did not even consider getting someone transformed to talk. Your a good sister sometimes" Jessica said. Cindy smiled and then...kept..smiling.... "Oh fucking gross, ill be in my room" Jessica said, holding her nose and she walked out. Cindy bawled into laughter at the perfect timing.


----------Will-----------

After a few hours, Will left his room. He saw nobody in the kitchen or large areas so he went to Jessicas room. He knocked, "Coming" she said. She opened the door and walked out. "Thanks, I know that was not easy for you and you could have easily just fired me or left me over the conflict you saw I had. I had time to think and while its super creepy. Its something you do and I hope to learn to get used to it. But...I am now ok with it and you don't have to worry" Will said. Jessica broke into a huge smiled and hugged Will. "THANK YOU!" She said. "I am making dinner tonight, Cindy went to get your new bowls and such. I'll call you when its ready, big dinner for you tonight!" she said. Will smiled back and walked away.

Will felt bad lying. He was ok with her powers, but he was not 100% ok. It still felt weird and slightly wrong. But  he was willing to accept it for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

I was unsure how to or when to write Will learning about Jessica's slightly dark powers. But decided earlier was better as later meant wackly scenarios that cheapened the story.

Also unlike Shrinker/Lucy, Jessica does not purposely harm people. Don't look at her as hiding a dark secret, but opening to the fact her world is darker then a non power person would accept. The 'powers' all know the twisted stuff each others do, its life for them. Its just 'weird' for non powers.

And as always, apologizes for mistakes or errors