[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Nekojin warrior Kiwi battles Goo for the sake of Planet Chikyu. As the stakes and heights rise, the kemonomimi's careless focus on the fight causes plenty of trouble on its own.

This goofy story was inspired by a certain anime franchise and some tropes/cliches in general. It also started as just messing around writing for fun. This story features neko monster gals, a goo-woman, growth, feet, vore, chi-blasts, digestion, and some hopefully-not-cringe cheesy dialogue. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4032 Read: 4216
Published: August 27 2020 Updated: August 27 2020

1. Chapter 1 by VivettaVenray [Reviews - 0] (4032 words)