- Text Size +

 

Power Levels

 

(Warning: Contains Sizeplay, Kemonomimi, a Goo Alien, Soft Vore, Feet, Destruction, Digestion, Absorption, Crush, and Strange Internals)

 

The Nekojin and Goojin stood on opposite ends of the ravaged city-street. The two fit fighters were dead-focused on each other.

 

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”, shouted Kiwi

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”, shouted Goo

 

The pair were battling each other for the past 10 minutes. Neither had a scratch on them, though the block of Heiwa City they fought in wasn’t quite as lucky.

 

With both their Chi charged, they fired energy beams at one another.

 

Spirit Blossom Blast!”, shouted Kiwi.

Devastation Beam!”, shouted Goo.

 

Gusts of wind roiled from such a powerful torrent of energy, causing Kiwi’s cat-like tail to flutter. Those pointed, furred ears of hers stretched back, fangs bared, and she poured more energy into this attack.

 

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

Goo had the same idea. The pink-alien’s tendril-like hair wiggled in the intense blowback of her own attack.

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

The cat-gal’s blue beam met the red one at the middle. The tug-of-warring beams ended in an explosive stalemate. Buildings to either side of the pair were ravaged by the blast. Despite the destruction, as the dust cleared, the two stood tall.

 

Not a blemish on Kiwi’s light skin or green fighter’s gi, nor a scuff on her blue shoes. Her brown hair and tail and ear fur were a bit disheveled, but a quick shake of her body fixed that up.

 

Not a single singe on Goo’s puffy genie pants, nor her black top or heeled boots. She dressed more licentiously than her opponent, showing off taut, pink tummy with the bared midriff of her getup.

 

“I won’t let you destroy this world Goo!”


“Foolish Nekojin, all of Planet Chikyu will be mine to devour once I finish with you!”

 

“I’ll make you cough up all those warriors you scarfed down!”

Goo struck a pose with hands on her hip. “Is that so? Well, you can always hop in after them.” She gave her lips a lick with a long, red tongue. Kiwi shivered.

 

“You’ll never get away with this, justice will always triumph over evil, and I’ll get my friends back!” Kiwi struck a heroic pose right back.

 

“Come and get them then!” said Goo, squaring her shoulders right after.

 

As the two charged towards each other, another person entered the scene. Descending from the sky, arms crossed, was another Nekojin. She looked much like Kiwi: human save those cat ears and tail. Only difference was black hair and fur instead of brown.

 

Kiwi!!!!”, shouted the newcomer as she floated down.

 

“Ha, Princess Plum, about time you could make it.”, replied Kiwi.

 

“Don’t get the wrong idea, I don’t care about this disgusting planet.”, Plum said, brushing some dust off her sleek purple fighting suit.

 

“I mean, you can’t even take one step without sullying your boots with Chikyuling filth.” Lifting a white boot up, Plum shook off a fragment of some pedestrian’s skull. Must’ve blown off from that explosion earlier.

 

“Anyways, the real reason I’m here is to make sure you don’t bring shame to the Nekojin legacy. I know you’ve lived here all 20 years of your life, but you mustn’t get attached to just one planet. You see, to be a true Nekojin warrior is to...”

 

While Kiwi listened to Plum’s spiel, Goo was having none of it. She quickly teleported on over to the princess’s side and fired a pink beam from her finger.

 

“...that is why I am and will always be the superior fight-AGH!”

 

The monologue of the Nekojin warrior princess was cut short--just like the princess herself. Plum was rapidly dwindling in size under the strange attack from the alluring alien invader.

 

With a flick of her finger, Goo pulled the one-inch tall Plum into her palm. Jubilant malice was painted on her face. That tongue slipped out to wiggle in a taunting, hungry display.

 

“Noooooo!” cried Kiwi, gritting her teeth.

 

In a moment of lucidity, Plum spoke. “Kiwi! You fool, you must use the secret technique, it’s the only way to defea-!”

 

Goo slipped Plum past her soft pink lips, cutting off that advice. Without even savoring her latest victim, she swallowed.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Being eaten by a Goojin was neither a pleasant affair nor was it particularly dry. Plum fidgeted on the villainess’s thick, slick tongue. Desperate to escape, she managed only to coat herself in omnipresent spittle. Changing tactics, the Nekojin warrior-princess started to wrestle that writhing muscle: and failed. One gulp from Goo sent her squelching on down towards a gooey-alien’s gut.

 

Even though their kind was called “Goojin”, they weren’t exactly slime. Their bodies were malleable and could morph into a goo-like state, but for the most part everything about Goo had a fleshy feel to it: particularly the interior. Slimier than a normal throat, and strangely illuminated, the esophagus squeezed and kneaded Plum all the way down.

“Urgh, disgusting. I’ll escape from here, mark my words Goo!” said the indignant fighter. A fleshy gate approached: the sphincter to Goo’s stomach. Plum did her best to clamber back up the throat, but her efforts didn’t even tickle her ‘opponent’ here, and every pulse from surrounding flesh knocked her back down. She tried kicking at the sphincter itself to keep away, but as soon as her boot hit that circular muscle, she was caught. It took all the strength in her leg to not let it break as she was tugged into Goo’s gut.

 

It was in Goo’s stomach that some more alien anatomy revealed itself. In lieu of the standard churning acid pit was, instead, a vast field of red-pink flesh. The walls undulated like a stomach, the floor quivered like a stomach, and it was definitely a bit slimy in here--like a stomach. However, unlike a normal stomach, there were rows and rows of ‘pods’ of a sort. The spherical lumps of flesh were supported by pillars stretching up to the roof of the gut and down to its floor.

 

Plum crinkled her nose and sneered. “Urgh, I can’t believe that gross alien ate me. I won’t put up with this. I’ll cause all sorts of trouble in here and just get her to spit me out. But... what are these things?”

The Nekojin princess approached one of the cocoon-like pods and gasped. Carefully circling around the strange thing, she flinched as she saw a head sticking out of one side of it.

 

“I-it’s you, Salak! One of Kiwi’s worthless, incompetent, and disappointing friends.” She gave the burly female Nekojin a slap, and the dark-haired captive stirred.

 

“P-princess Plum, you must get out of here!”, squeaked Salak.

 

“I, Plum, fear no enemy, even when I’m inside its very belly. In fact.”

 

Plum turned around and fired a Chi blast at a sneakily approaching mass of pink-goo. She grinned as that mass of goop recoiled. Chin up, shoulders back, her pride showed.

 

“Ha, how foolish of Goo to think she could sneak up on me. As the great warrior princess of planet Neko, I always keep myself alert and trained. It’s my duty to honor the memory of my fallen world by never once compromising or faulting in the face of danger.”

 

Her eyebrow twitched and she turned around again, giving another assailing bit of pink-goop a zap of Chi-infused might, then another, and another...

 

“What the? There’s too many!” shouted Plum, and indeed one bit of the pink goo enraptured the warrior princess’s legs, tripping her up so the other bits of bio-matter could pile on.

 

“Argh, n-no!!!” she yelled. Struggling all she could, Plum failed to break free of the goo which quickly and handedly formed into a fresh, new digestive pod. Fully restricted in slimy, tight bio-matter, she fidgeted, gritting her teeth as only her head was exposed.

 

It’s then that a miniature version of Goo materialized from the floor to taunt the latest arrival.

 

“Haha”, the pink-alien laughed. “The mighty princess, reduced to a snack.”

“W-what? How are you able to be in here and fight Kiwi at the same time?”

“I have complete control of my body. It can be fun to chat with my meals once in awhile~” she said, licking her lips left to right. “How’s it feel knowing you’re nothing by a morsel to me?”

 

“C-curse you Goo! You’ll never succeed.”

“Oh please, with my powers, your friend Kiwi doesn’t stand a chance! That being said, it takes a lot of concentration to keep this going, and it’d be nice to fully focus on her for now. Tata, enjoy getting digested~”

 

Plum furrowed her brow and shouted some more insults at Goo as she disappeared into the floor.

 

“Looks like it’s up to you Kiwi...”, said Plum, muttering to herself.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The pink-skinned alien looked Kiwi right in the eyes. Goo’s finger trailed her prey’s descent down her throat. “Ha!” Her fingers drummed against her exposed, taut, pink midriff. “Looks like I just devoured another one of your friends. If they’re even half as strong as you, then absorbing them will be all the strength I need to finally beat you. Give up now!”

 

Kiwi grr’d in anger. Chi started flow all around her as she clenched her fists and screamed.

 

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

As more power was channeled, the Nekojin’s brown hair and fur turned a stark yellow in shade. That wasn’t all though: the cat-featured woman began to grow.

 

Goo took some steps back in surprise. She finished taunting her latest meal on the inside, then reabsorbed her mini-self. It seemed like she might have to actually try a little here. Just a little.

 

The cat-gal’s body grew and grew, her clothes coming with her thankfully. She reached, 50ft, then 100ft. All the while, the surrounding aura of intense Chi grew with her, kicking up wind storms that ravaged the surrounding blocks. Goo was able to fly out of there to another street nearby, but the pedestrians weren’t quite so lucky. Cars were knocked over the expanding shoes of Kiwi, and she didn’t break her wide stance. As a result, her knees to bumped over a few buildings on either side of street.

 

Kiwi didn’t stop growing till she was a good 400ft tall. She scanned the area for Goo. “Ha, you have no chance against this advanced, ancient Nekojin technique that I just mastered and only I can do!”

 

Her eyes stopped at a dot of pink in a mob of people. She lifted one blue fighting shoe into the air, casting both Goo and fleeing masses beneath the shadow of its green treads.

 

“Gotcha!”

 

The giant cat-gal slammed her foot into the ground, giving it a few twists to try and make sure Goo was defeated. The gesture, of course, completely annihilated the poor people caught underneath. That shoe also clipped a building to its right, and the resulting collapse and shockwaves of all this ended up leveling half the block in total.

 

Kiwi seemed blithely unaware or uncaring of the destruction she just caused though; her mind was only on two things it’d seem: justice, and this thrilling fight.

 

Meanwhile, Goo flew on over to another block, safe and sound. She chuckled.

 

Kiwi grinned. “Ha, you’re fast huh? Well, you still don’t have a chance against this growth technique.”

 

The pink-goo-lady thought fast. A grin plastered her face.

 

“Is that so?”, she said. The alien struck a pose, fists clenched with legs spread out in a squat. Focusing, she charged her Chi.

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

In order to master the technique, Goo needed to see it. Kiwi showed it off well enough. However, the alien also needed some fighting knowledge and energy. It was said to be a Nekojin technique, and she thankfully just ate two of those. She was hoping to savor a slow absorption, but she’d only be able to match Kiwi if big herself.

 

Plum looked across from her pod at Salak to see her fidgeting and yelping in pain.

 

“Ack, it burns. P-princess Plum, help me!”

 

“Help yourself fool!” retorted the callous Plum through gritted teeth. “Argh, though even an idiot like you doesn’t deserve this.” she said, feeling the sting of Goo’s acids herself. The digestive pods they were in warbled and squeezed. Like mini-stomachs, they kneaded and churned their contents. The sensation was gross and painful.

 

Salak passed out from the pain, then dissolved before Plum’s eyes. Plum didn’t have much fight left in her either. She felt her energy drain, slurped right up by the greedy Goo.

 

With the last of her energy, she shouted. Her voice echoed around the cavernous stomach.

 

Urghk, curse you Goo!!!!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

Goo grew up to 400ft, but didn’t stop there. She felt she knew this power even better than Kiwi did! It wasn’t until 2000ft tall that she halted. All throughout the process her black boots tore into asphalt, buildings, and humanity alike. Meanwhile, Kiwi looked on. The Nekojin stepped back just enough to not get crushed by the newly larger foe.

 

“Eh! How’d you learn that ancient Nekojin technique so fast? Not even princess Plum could master it as I have.”, said Kiwi.

 

Goo smugly smirked down, raising her foot above the cat-traited-combatant. “I just had to digest your friends a littler sooner was all. With their fighting skills and energy now mine, and having seen the technique in action, I was easily able to piece this little trick of yours together. Or, should I say, your big trick. Ha! Say your last words now Kiwi!”

 

The giant goo-gal stomped: hard. Kiwi managed to fly away, but 300ft of black boot utterly annihilated the chunks of Heiwa City caught under sole.

 

Kiwi dusted herself off, “Heh, not bad, but I’ve been holding back.”

 

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

Another Chi charge and Kiwi matched Goo’s height.

 

“And I’m not done yet, NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

Goo stood by, inexplicably doing nothing as Kiwi got a lead of 2000ft on her. The Nekojin was now double her size at 4000ft. The goo-lady shook her head, stomped her foot and grunted.

 

“Grr, how can you be so carefree about your power. It’s an insult to hold back!”

 

“Ha! And that’s not all.” continued Kiwi. Lifting one leg up, she yanked off one of her blue sneaker-like shoes. Exposing a fair-skinned foot that slammed down to the city below. She repeated with the other shoe, then tossed the giant footwear over her shoulder. The careless chuck sent them careening into a row of skyscrapers in the business district. Many lives were snuffed out beneath the humid fighting sneakers, and even more perished as she set her newly bare feet down on pristine city ground.

 

Kiwi stretched her legs to the sides, mashing a few smaller buildings, numerous cars and hundreds of people between her wiggling toes. “Ahh, much better now that I took off my weighted shoes.”

 

“Y-your what? You’re saying you were wearing weighted shoes this whole time? Why?!?”, said a shocked Goo.

 

“Because, with them off, now I can fight you unhindered and refreshed!”

“Ah ha, of course. That makes perfect sense. Well, I’m not done yet!”

 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”, shouted Goo, having to cut her Chi channeling short as Kiwi lifted one bare foot up to try to snuff her out under sole.

 

Another miss, though she left a deep crater and countless pulverized pedestrians in the print that stomp left behind. Goo had, of course, teleported a short distance away. Her newly enlarged black boots crushed right through the middle of a university building. She had an arrogant smirk on her face.

 

“Don’t you see, anything you can do I can do better. I’m the most adaptive fighter in the galaxy, and once I devour you, I’ll be truly unstoppable. The ultimate being actualized!”

 

Goo readied a Chi blast and lobbed it in Kiwi’s direction. The giant Nekojin nimbly dodged, crushing more swaths of life under her soft warm soles on landing. Goo’s attack, instead, flew far into a stadium behind. Hundreds of people were hiding from the chaos there as a shelter of sorts, but they merely grouped up to be vaporized it’d seem.

 

Kiwi yelled a battle cry as she lept into the air and tried to tackle Goo. The nimble alien blinked to the side at the last second, and Kiwi instead fell belly first down across several blocks of metropolis--though she snuck in a chi-blast at Goo on her way down. Buildings crumbled beneath the fabric of the fighting gi, and thousands more lives were squashed out.

 

The gigantic Nekojin quickly flipped upright in a stunning cartwheel. Bounding through the air, her palms and feet caused even more havoc and death thanks to that needlessly flashy recovery. She’s causing more damage than Goo herself has done thus far!

 

Goo was about to change that. She used this opportunity to finally finish her Chi channeling. The puffy white fabric of her oversized pants tore apart the streets as she ascended rapidly. Rather than rush her, Kiwi grinned and copied: charging up her own Chi in turn. Together, the two duelists reached a mile, then 2, then 3 in this size-race. Soon the buildings were too small to be demolished by anything other than the raw Chi flowing around each fighter, or their expanding feet.

 

The Chi auras were now so intense, they were vaporizing the city around them. It wasn’t just the storms of air causing havoc, but the very channeling process itself.

 

Kiwi’s toes and the sides of her naked peds crept through buildings, steamrolling millions of dollars and thousands and thousands of lives without a single thought. Goo noticed the lives crushed by her growth a bit better, though only to take sick pride in it. Black boots claimed what the Nekojin’s feet didn’t as the pair shot to new heights.

 

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

By the time the two finished, each stood a good 5 miles tall. Glowing with powerful Chi auras of blue and red respectively, Kiwi and Goo stared each other down.

 

“Ha, face it, I can always keep up, then surpass you!” taunted Goo. Continuing, “I’ll shrink you down and swallow you up, then this planet will finally be mine.”

 

As she monologued, a stray fighter jet flew a bit too close to her thick, tentacular hair. She gleefully lashed a ‘strand’ at the craft, absorbing the aircraft and those inside for little bit more Chi. Those on board could see their windows blocked with pink till they got engulfed proper.

“Never!” replied the ‘heroic’ Kiwi. Adjusting her posture, the idle twist of her foot snuffed out hundreds more lives beneath her naked heel. “In fact, you’re already wounded!”

Kiwi pointed to a small chunk of flesh missing from Goo on her shoulder. She must’ve gotten nicked by a Chi-blast or something earlier. There was no blood or anything: it was more like if someone had yanked a lump out of a clay figure. The giant pink alien tilted her head forward and smirked. With just a minute bit of focus, she quickly healed the missing piece: good as new.

 

“Silly Nekojin,” she began, twirling some hair tendrils. “As long as a single quark of an atom of mine exists, I can heal to my full self with all my memories and no metaphysical identity issues. I’m unstoppable, and this entire galaxy will be mine!”

 

The giant Nekojin gasped, taking a step back and snuffing out a suburb beneath the ball of her retreating foot. “T-that’s impossible!” she stammered. How could she defeat a foe like this?

 

“Of course...” she whispered to herself. “A Chi-ruption. The most powerful fighting technique there is. It leaves nothing left of its opponent. But, it needs a lot of Chi to work, more than I have.”

 

“People of Chikyu!” she shouted, raising her hands to the sky. “Gimme your life energy!”

 

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

The gigantic Goo watched Kiwi channel with suspicion. Arms crossed, she took a step backward and crushed a mountain beneath the toe of her boot. “Wait, what are you up to? You really think you can defeat me with some dumb trick!”, she laughed.

 

All across the planet, people were watching this battle with baited breath. Kiwi’s demand for aid echoed all around them. Many focused to offer what meager Chi they had willingly, but all gave it in the end. It started by feeling a bit less vigorous, then tired: not the sleepy kind, but the ‘can hardly move’ kind. The blue energy within floated upwards and away as thin gossamers of light. Soon all their strength was sapped. Their muscles shrunk, skin hung to their bones and, in the end, they collapsed to dust as every last bit of their life-energy, their Chi, was slurped up by the Nekojin for her attack.

 

Goo got nervous as a humongous sphere of blue energy hung above her foe. She took a few more steps back. With the entire planet dead to fuel the ball of energy, there was nothing left to crumble under boots sans ruins and nature.

 

Kiwi heaved her arms forward and lobbed the moon-sized sphere at Goo.

 

Super Mega Chi-ruptive Hyper Blast!!!”

 

Goo was too stunned to move! Convenient for Kiwi, as the ball of Chi slammed into her, disintegrating her on contact. “N-no! That’s impossible! I was meant to devour the universe noooo!”, cried Goo.

 

The bright mass of blue consumed the pink-alien--and it kept going. It ate into the crust of the planet itself. Dozens of miles in diameter, dwarfing even Kiwi in size, it dug to Chikyu’s core. The world began to crack beneath the gargantuan Nekojin’s feet: even more than usual! Magma crept through planet-wide fissures, providing a warm sensation to Kiwi’s peds that got her to giggle.

 

With all the humans dead to fuel the Nekojin’s ‘winning’ attack, the only thing left to suffer the wrath of this apocalypse was the fauna and flora of the world. Fires raged across the forests. Ice caps melted. Entire cities, now empty, were swallowed in tremendous quakes. Mountains crumbled to dust. The Chi-ruption itself claimed millions of wildlife as it dug into the planet of course, having disintegrated them more easily than it did Goo.

 

From the myriad rifts plaguing the globe, the bright blue light of Kiwi’s attack shimmered forth in a big blast before finally fading. The resulting shockwave sent the remaining pieces of Planet Chikyu flying out into space, and Kiwi along with it. The careless Nekojin bumped into the planet’s moon as she was flung back, bursting it into splinters that dispersed from a careless wag of that cataclysmic cat-like tail.

 

“Whoa.” she muttered. “That was one hell of a fight!” Studying the mess left behind, she scratched behind her neck, nails digging into her golden hair. “I guess that fight made a bit of a mess though. No problem! I’ll just gather the 8 Wishing Spheres and wish everyone back to life and for this mess to be fixed right up.”

 

Channeling her Chi one more time, she grew, and grew and grew. Kiwi didn’t stop till she was big enough to punch a planet to pieces by herself. Thousands and thousands of miles in height, she dug through the rubble of the planet that didn’t yet fly off--she had to chase after those missing chunks later. For now, the celestial-scale Nekojin sifted through the mess floating before her.

 

“There’s gotta be one of those Wishing Spheres in here somewhere...”

 

Fin