- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya, Vulmer's Big Night (Erotic)

...

Vulmer was climbing up his tree with a scroll in one hand and a bag full of little folk in his teeth, even for a giant elf, the climb was treacherous. Vulmer soon made it to his village, Green Peek was a charming enough little town, well as little as a giant elf village can get anyhow. He quickly rushed back home, finding his beloved wife Elddra hard at work chopping up fruit.

"Darling, I am home!"

"Vulmer, I was starting to worry that you had wandered to close to Char and got your handsome head blown off!" Elddra said, giggling as she ran over, hugging Vulmer hard. He started to smell her green hair making Elddra laugh at the feeling of his breath. She moved her hands through Vulmer's purple hair as she looked up at him lovingly.

"I see you have a wiggling bag of treats, is that for me?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think, we should probably sit down for this." Elddra looked confused as she and Vulmer sat down at their table, he sat down the bag and rolled out the scroll revealing the fairy writings on it.

"I think I have found a way to make me more fertile; I got this spell from a fairy while trading, and while I think it will work, its a bit... Odd."

"Well, that is fantastic news, dear! But what do you mean by odd? Let me see the spell." Vulmer handed Elddra the spell, hoping that she would not be to put off by it. They had been trying to have a baby for a decade, but even at the best of times, elves are not the most fertile of peoples. But with the help of the spell, Vulmer was hoping that they would have a better chance of finally having a child.

"Well, this is... an interesting spell, I see what you mean by not in the way I thought."

"We don't have to do it. I just thought it might help is all."

"Oh, we are doing this, if not for a baby, than because it sounds hot!"

"Ok, then let's get to bed then!" Vulmer did not really expect Elddra to be as into it as she was, but he was not complaining. He layed down on the bed as Elddra started the ritual, in the ancient words of fairy sorceresses, she cast the spell on Vulmer. He could feel his body changing, his cock began to feel tingly and started to get hard, and then as soon as it started, the feelings stopped.

"Did it work?"

"Only one way to find out, dear husband." Elddra moved her hand into the bag and picked out a tiny elf woman, moving her closer to Vulmer's erection. All three of them were shocked when the dick hole opened like a hungry mouth; the little elf screamed as she was lowered head first into the gapping cock mouth. Vulmer moaned as the little elf was being fed to his dick, just bearly holding back from cumming right there and then as her struggling form could be seen moving down his cock and into his balls.

"Holy fuck, that was hot! How many more are in the bag?"

"F-five..." Elddra quickly moved her hand back into the bag picking out a male elf this time, feeding him to Vulmer's cock feet first. He was a bit stronger then the female was making the pleasure Vulmer was feeling much more intense and a little bit painful. But his wiggling form moved down Vulmer's cock all the same Elddra started touching herself as she watched. Picking out two more, both female Elddra fed one to Vulmer's hungry crotch and the other to her own, both giant elves moned as the tiny ones thrashed and struggled in their respective genitals. Soon Elddra had to give up the little elf she was using to please herself as she was the last one outside of Vulmer's balls. She was weaker from the abuse Elddra's pussy put her through and slid in easier from being covered in the giant she-elves pleasure. Vulmer twitched and moaned from all the thrashing and wiggling that was tacking place in his balls. Elddra moved her face closer to her husband's crotch to see the show up close.

"How soon until you can put it in me?"

"W-when they s-s-stop..." Vulmer was only bearly holding on, the wait felt like it was taking a thousand years, but soon the wiggling in his balls stopped, and Elddra wasted no time mounting him. She humped him fast and hard, Vulmer already on the edge did not last long and cummed inside of Elddra. Feeling like he was shooting out half a gallon into Elddra's pussy before he went limp under her.

"S-sorry love..."

"Shhhh nun of that, I was surprised that you lasted as long as you did, and if this ends with us having a child, then I would rather go unsatisfied for now." Elddra then bent over and kissed Vulmer passionately, even if this did not end the way they wanted, they still found a new thing to do in bed.