- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya, Molly's First Day (Slice of life)

...

Molly was rechecking the address, so she was sure she did not get lost again. The blue slightly see-through Slimoid was in her vary best maid uniform, and after rechecking, Molly was convinced that she was at the right place. Molly looked over the fancy house as she walked on up to the front door, hoping she could get to work there by the end of the day. Molly knocked on the door three times, and it did not take long for someone to answer it, a man with red hair wearing a purple shirt and black pants opened the door smiling at Molly.

"Hello, I assume you're here for the maid job?"

"Yes sir, That is if you're the same Adem Flint who posted the help wanted flyer at the pup?"

"*chuckle* I am, how about you come on in, so we can talk." Molly followed Adem in, he may not have lived in a mansion or anything, but he had a lovely home. Adem waved Molly over to a seat, so she sat down in it.

"So how much experience do you have as a maid miss um?"

"It's Molly, and I have been a maid for two years, but I had to leave my last job because my old boss turned out to be a drug kingpin."

"Oh my, that is quite a tail! Tell me what you did for him if I may ask?"

"Well, I cleaned his home, and I cooked all of his meals ever sense the cook he had when I started working there tried to poison him. Also, I did his laundry."

"Well... It sounds like your pretty experienced in about every aspect of the job, but how are you with pest control?"

"Oh, I am very good at dealing with pests, rats bugs anything."

"Hum... I think you can start working here for a few days, and if I like what I see, then you're hired."

"Oh, thank you, sir! I will get started right away!"

"Excellent, the kitchen is over there on the left, the bathroom, my room, and the guest room are all that is upstairs. Oh, and don't bother with the garden, that is my little hobby. And with that I am going to work, Shatira's guards don't caption themselves!"

"Have a nice day, mister Flint; I will have this place in tip-top shape!" Adem then left Molly in his home, and she wasted no time getting to work, starting in the living room. Molly dropped her humanoid shape and started oozing around in her slime form, taking his furniture inside of her being careful to eat only the dust as body sweat off of them. Doing the same to the floors, Molly moved her way throughout the entire house, after Molly was done with the living areas she oozed back into her uniform and reconstituted her humanoid form. Finding that she had more mass from all of the gunk she consumed, she decided to distribute it to her chest, and ass male humans seemed to like it when she put more mass in those places.

"Oh dear, I bearly fit into this thing anymore! I know, I'll bake mister Flint a cake, that should fix my problem and indear me to him somewhat!" Molly said aloud to herself as she often did when she was alone, Molly has been told that she is not only a sweet girl but that she tasted sweet as well. So she got into the habit of using some of herself in the food she made for others rather than sugar, it was healthier anyway. But when Molly got into the kitchen, she found that it was a bit disorganized, so she got to fixing that before cooking. When she was satisfied with how the pots and pans were arranged, she moved on to the silverware the moment she opened the drawer; she spotted four Neera's trying to steal a butter knife.

"So this is what mister Flint meant by vermin..." Molly plucked up the little mice people with lighting fast reflexes bringing them to the kitchen table, setting them down in a pare of cups.

"Now, don't go anywhere, my little snacks!" Molly then got to work, getting out everything she would need to start baking, every once in awhile picking one of the Neera's from a cup and eating it. She could feel the little thieves thrashing and swimming about inside of her, Molly's cheeks turned a deep shade of purple. As she was enjoying the feeling of live prey swimming around inside of her. But like everything else the feeling did not last long, Molly continued to bake as the little corpses could be seen floating around inside of her slowly digesting as she hummed a marry toon.