- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya, Miko's Wedding (Hurt/Comfort)

...

Miko was being prepared by her handmaidens, doing her best not to cry and ruin the make up her servants had painstakingly applied to her face. It had been over a month since Miko and others had to flee from the capital, they lost half the fleet of airships and were low on supplies when they found a friendly but well-armed city-state to dock at. At the time, Miko was shocked to discover that it was a city of monsters, some were just smaller versions of the things that devoured her city, but others were far more fowl. But despite there beast-like features, the people of Char welcomed her people with open arms allowing them to freely trade in the markets. It did not take long for Miko's father to find out that the air to the throne of Char was not wed and was looking for a bride. It took him a much shorter amount of time for him to sell Miko for a place in the city's ruling council. When Miko was done being dressed for her wedding, her father was called in to inspect her. She was wearing a traditional wedding kimono black with bright summer flowers embroidered all over it.

"You look just like your mother did when I married her."

"Was she just as miserable on her wedding day as I am?"

"Now Miko, please try to see reason, after a month of regularly being hunted by beasts and having to morn loss after loss, we have a chance not only to settle in a safe place."

"And keeping your power had nothing to do with why you sold my hand to a monster then, dear father!?"

"Hold your tongue, girl! If we did not have to keep you pretty, I would show you the price of talking that way to your emperor! Now come along, we are going to be late." Miko did not say another word to her father as they walked through the castle, and she could not help but be disgusted by her future subjects. Little green monsters called goblins scurried about cleaning things in a franticly, harpy's dust with their wings and large hideous trolls cleaned the sealing. Miko soon made it to the great hall, looking down the aisle she was more shocked by her soon to be spouse then she ever thought she could have been, for she was not getting a husband but a wife. Miko's was trying to figure this out in her head, she knew that there were people that did that sort of thing, but two girls could not make an heir, and without an heir, most kingdoms would succumb to civil war. The closer Miko got to the alter, she could see that her bride was not as ugly as the rest of the monsters. She had rough looking gray/green skin with dark blood red hair, with two short tusks protruding from her lower lips. But it was her size that was concerning Miko more, thinking that her bride could not be any shorter than nine feet tall Miko was glad that she was not getting a husband that size.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Sarnai Vack princess and general of our beautiful city. And the fare princess Miko Lung of the Lung empire. Do you, Sarnai, promises to love and honor Miko in all things?"

"I do." Miko was surprised that Sarnai's voice was not all that deep; she sounded somewhat girly, in fact.

"And do you Miko, promises to love and honor Sarnai in all things?" Miko wanted to say no, she wanted to run from the alter and hijack one of the smaller airships and hope for the best. Still, Miko knew that her people needed her to do this, so with iron resolve, she looked the priest in the eye and said.

"I do."

"Then I pronounce you married, you may now kiss!" The crowd clapped and cheered as Sarnai bent down and kissed Miko on the lips, Miko did her best to try and at least seem happy about this feeling dead inside as her fate was sealed.

...

After the celebration banquet, Miko was walked into her new room by Sarnai, when they got to the room, Miko was a little taken aback by what she saw. The whole bedroom was decorated with what looked like the remains of giant predators. The bed was in an enormous bottom jaw, the floor was tiled with what looked like Naga scales. The crown jewel of the room was a portrait of Sarnai operating a large gun of some sort, slaying a giant harpy.

"So what do you think of the room, Miko? I know it's a bit on the rugged side, but I did kill everything used to decorate this room."

"It's um... not what I am used to, but it does have its charms."

"Good, but if you would like to change some things, we can talk about it in the morning. But for now, I think we can finally get to the good part."

"D-do you have a room I can wash up in first? So I don't get makeup on our bed."

"Right over there, hurry back." Sarnai gave Miko a smack on the ass as she walked into the washroom, it was a rather lovely black bathroom with many amenities. Miko walked over to the handwashing sink and started to wash off her makeup, looking at herself in the mirror she tried to summon up enough courage to go back into there and please her bride. But she found that all her bravery was spent as now that she was at last alone, Miko broke down and cried. Miko did not know how long she was in the washroom for, but she knew it was too long, cleaning herself up before heading back out to her new bedroom. Miko could see Sarnai already in bed naked and exposed, revealing something that Miko could not help but stare at, a big gray dick.

"I take it that you did not know about this, did you?" Miko could not say anything, just nodding as a response.

"And I also suspect that you were not as happy as I was to get married, right?" Miko nodded again, her eyes now looking at Sarnai's, seeing her wives yellow eyes looked sad.

"We don't have to do anything until your ready. We don't even have to sleep in the same bed if you like."

"N-no, we are a married couple w-we should sleep in the same bed on our wedding night." Miko then removed her kimono, revealing her underwear she could see that the sight of her was enough to get Sarnai's dick to start standing up. But Miko still walked to the bed, getting into it and laying next to Sarnai, who did her best to give Miko space in the bed.

"Thank you Sarnai, I hope that we can have a happy life together."

"I want that too, good night, Miko."

"Good night Sarnai." Miko then turned from her wife and tried to get some sleep, knowing that the next day was not going to be any less awkward and that she needed her strength for it.