- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya Olav's Kingdome (Slice of life/Smut)

...

Olav woke to a bright and shimmering sun, and he hated it, but there was nothing he could do about that. The mighty Jotun rose from his bed, looking much like any other man, except for his pointy ears tusks and cow tail. Olav then walked out of his cave and looked down upon his kingdom; the locals called it the orchard as most of the trees of the valley are fruit-bearing.

"We were wondering when you would wake up; you slept so deeply that if it was not for you're snoring, one might think you were dead." Olav looked over to the walk-way built into the cave wall, spotting a familiar elf woman with blond hair and wearing a green dress with a golden crown on her head.

"Good morning to you too, Kara, and where is my other wife if I may ask?

"She is still getting ready, I told her that this would happen if she did it herself, you know, but did she listen to me, no." Olav could not help but chuckle at his little wife annoying her to no end if her death glare meant anything. When Olav first arrived in the valley it was at war, elves and humans fought a bloody battle for control of the orchard, the pore halflings were caught in the crossfire. Olav being a warrior born Jotun, charged both army's head-on exterminating both forces equally. With the rush of battle in his veins, he would have destroyed both kingdoms, if not for Kara and Bonny, the princesses of the elf and human realms. They both pleaded at Olav's feet to spare their peoples and were willing to do anything to achieve that goal, Olav was moved not only by their words but by them both as people. After a long negotiation, it was decided that Olav would marry both Kara and Bonny and be known from that day on as king Olav of the orchard. Olav then stopped remembering old times, hearing Bonny run down the walk-way, the pore woman had to rest when she finally got her husband and fellow wife. Bonny had a messy head of brown hair in which one could only bearly see her crown with hazel eyes, wearing a similar dress to Kara's but with more room in the chest to accommodate her larger breasts.

"Sorry...*huff* I am...*huff* Late, this hair is being dame unruly!"

"I did offer to help dear, remember?"

"Eat a dick knife ear!"

"*gasp* Why you short-lived dirty mud-kin!" Olav just rubbed the sleep and frustration from his eyes this was a typical morning for him, both of their kingdoms were at war for as long as both of them were alive, so Olave understood the tension between them.

"Enough of this, we are going in front of the whole kingdom, and I want them to see a happy home clear?"

"Yes, husband, I will control myself as long as she does."

"Ya, I can play nice when we are outside, dear, don't worry about me!" Olav smiled down at his brides, picking them both up in one hand and pinning them to his palm with a kiss. Olav could feel them wiggling under his lips, and kissing him back, he stopped kissing them and just smiled down at his little lovers. Kara, while flustered was quick to straighten herself out, Bonny meanwhile just layed in Olav's hand still breathless. As his wives fixed themselves up in his palm, Olav walked down into his kingdom; it was harvest season, and he had to oversee all of it. Olav marched on to his throne, being careful not to step on anyone as he did so until, at last, he saw it. As a symbol of his power, Olav carved up one of the dead trees of the orchard into his throne, and ever since he did, the throne has been the center of every event in the valley. At the foot of his throne, he could see to familiar little folks waiting for him the girls smiled as they spotted them as well.

"Holy shit, its papa! Hay papa, its Bonny, I am up here can you see me?!" The king of the humans waved back up to his daughter, looking just as happy to see her, Olav set his hand down, letting his wives off to see their fathers. While Kara greeted her father as a king and fellow ruler first before moving in to embrace him, Bonny did not have any time for such ceremony rushing over and almost knocking over her pore old man, not that he seemed to mind. After they were done, Olav picked them back up and set them next to their thrones, one on each arm of his own, and the harvest had begun. Olav then spent the rest of the day judging contest after contest, from pie eating to stone tossing, even some sward duels, but Olav's favorite by far was the cooking contest.

"And now my lord high king of the orchard! We have given you our best now we give you our worst! Bring in the prisoners!" And with that, Olav got to have something real to eat, one of the first things Olav did was make it so that he performs every execution. And lined up before him was the worst of the worst, Olav picked up the first prisoner, the fear in his eyes arousing Olav, tilted his head back and swallowed him alive. The rest of the prisoners soon followed suit, some begged and pleaded for mercy, but nun of them was given any. Olav enjoyed his meal very much, and he could tell how much it bothered his subjects to have to watch him devour people alive, and that is why he made them watch so they would think twice before stealing killing or raping, else they go down his throat. When the harvest festival was over, Olav went back to his cave, gently setting Kara and Bonny down before flopping down onto his bed.

"Gods that was a long day, I do not know how I would have gotten through it without you girls!"

"Well, I know one way you could thank us..." Bonny then moved one of her dress straps off of her shoulder, then the other, revealing the underwear she was wearing to her husband, who reveled his erection to her in response.

"Now I am feeling a bit overdressed for the occasion, would you please helping me with that husband?"

"As you command my queen." Olav then picked Kara up gently, slowly helping her out of her clothes until she was down to her panties, Olav then took Kara's entire lower half into his mouth, slowly pulling her out. When she was out of his mouth entirely, Olav spat Kara's panties out right next to her.

"Aw fuck the foreplay, defile my tiny body with that fucking tongue already!" Olav did as Kara commanded, moving her up to his face with one hand licking her all over with his tongue. With his other hand, he grabbed up Bonny, who had taken gotten completely naked by then, and started jerking off with the hand he was holding her in. Hearing both of his wives moaning in ecstasy was enough to drive Olave wild, He then focused on eating out the little elf in his hand, bringing her to the peak of pleasure, only to switch hands and do the same to Bonny. He continued this for what felt like hours before he just had both of his queens in one hand, letting them lay there panting hard within his palm, and continuing to pleas himself with his free hand and until it was, at last, his turn to cum, spraying down both Kara and Bonny with his white-hot seed.

"T-thank you for your seed, dear husband..." Kara said before she sat up and started licking the cum off of her fingers, Bonny, at the same time, was just wallowing in Olav's hot cum, and he never saw them any cuter