- Text Size +
Once upon a time in Felarya Candie's Day At The Market (Slice of life/Smut)

...

Her alarm clock waked up Candie; she really hated that thing, and got out of bed having much to do today. Candie did her best to clean up, but the young Asien could not take as much time as she would have liked to get ready for the day, seeing as that stupid alarm clock did not get out of bed until the fifth time it went off. So Candie was just going to have to get something to eat at the market, she walked over to her mirror, and with the right magic words, the glass was gon, and a portal to another world took its place. Candie thanked her lucky stars that she was born into a witch coven, as with one step, she went from being on the planet earth to being in the world of Felarya. And the moment she did, she could smell something good was cooking; she walked downstairs to the main floor of her girlfriend's house, spotting her in the kitchen making enough food for three people, but Candie knew that if she did not step in Penny would eat it all.

"Your late!"

"Sorry Penny, that alarm clock-"

"Don't blame the alarm clock! We both know you're just lazy!" Penny marched over to Candie in a huff, even though Candie towered over the little halfling wagging her finger up at her, Candie knew better than not to take Penny seriously.

"From the moment you stepped out of that blasted mirror, my life has been nothing but stressful, guards, armed guards! came to my door asking for you; apparently, you think turning pickpockets into a pig and selling them at the market is funny!"

"Am I in trouble with the law?"

"...No, but that is not the point! And for making me deal with armed guards, you are not getting a bite of my breakfast!"

"WHAT! Penny that is just cruel, you know I love your homemade muffins, please have mercy on this pore sinner!"

"Out, now!" Candie left Penny's house with slumped shoulders and a groning in her belly. She knew that all Penny needed was some time to cool off, so she would give it to her. Candie walked out into the markets of Shatira, as fare as she was concerned the most magnificent city in all of Felarya, she got out her list and started her shopping. The hardest part about being a witch on the planet earth was the lack of quality spell components, but ever since Candie found out how to get to Felarya, not only has she never had that problem. But she also found that selling them back on earth made her so rich she could pay her way through med school. And that selling things from earth made her rich in this world too, selling a bag full of batteries made Candie a millionaire overnight. Candie walked the same path she did every time she went to market, but this time there was a new stall on her trail, one that replaced one of her favorite shops. Candie marched up to the booth looking for answers.

"What!? What happened to the herb seller that always sets up shop here on Wednesday?"

"I am sorry, Miss, but I heard that he was eaten a few days ago, but maybe I could interest you in some of my stock?"

"*groan* I don't think so, he sold an essential spell ingredient that I needed to-" Candie stopped dead as she spotted just what the new merchant was selling, there were cages full of what looked like tiny people on the tables in his tent. Candie walked into his tent, mouth open at the things she saw, dove-harpys, Neeras, Tomthumbs, and so much more.

"I-is this some kind of tiny-shop?"

"Yes it is my dear, I am sorry I cannot give you what you were looking for, but maybe you could find something else you are interested in?" Candie just nodded as she continued to look around at all the little folk in their cages, she could not help but feel bad for some of them as they looked up at her in terror, Candie wondered if this is how she looked when she met Petra the first time. Candie then spotted something she could not help but instantly want, she was a garden-Naga, the cute little thing had green hair and scales, and it seemed that she was trying to hide in the corner of her cage, that only made her look even cuter to Candie.

"How much for the green one in the glass tank?"

"Ah, yes, that one, her kind always sells well, she will be fifteen gold."

"Deal!"

"Perfect Miss, would you like a cage for it?"

"No, thank you have a good day!" Candie picked her new friend and walked out with her wiggling and writhing in her hand, Candie first checked to see if anyone was looking, and when she saw that the coast was clear, she stuffed the pore little thing into her bra. Candie then spent the rest of the day shopping for everything else on her list, enjoying the sensation of her little captive trying to escape the whole time. Candie then made her way back to Penny's knocking three times on the door, hoping that her little lady was not still mad at her.

"Who is it?"

"Its Candie, can I come in?"

"...Yes, come in." Candie smiled wide as she walked in and made a beeline straight for Penny, who was setting the table for lunch.

"Sorry for not feeding you this morning love, I really shouldn't have done that."

"It's ok, sorry I sold that thief to be made into bacon, on that note, what do I smell cooking?"

"I am making your favorite, fried chicke-" Penny stopped and was staring very intently at Candie's chest, Candie blushed, smiling at her lover lustfully, before she looked down and could see her new friend's wiggling could be seen from outside of her shirt. Now blushing out of embarrassment, Candie pulled the garden-Naga out of her bra, the cute little thing gasping for air as she was freed from the bra.

"What is... Where did... The Fuck!?"

"She is a garden-Naga, I purchased her at the market, and I forgot to tell you sooner, sorry." Candie waited for Penny to start yelling at her for this, but to her surprise, Penny just stared at the little green Naga, picking her up from out of Candie's hand and looked her over.

"So... Is she for keeping of for eating?" Candie then gave the most perverted smile Penny had ever seen, picking up the cute little thing by the armpits she lifted the garden-Naga from Penny's hand. Candie kept moving the little green lady up until Penny grabbed the tip of the pore little things tail with her mouth. Candie lowered the garden-Naga down as Penny started sucking her deeper and deeper into her mouth, both women ignoring the little thing begging them not to eat her as she was being slurped down like a noodle. The moment Penny's lips touched the small Naga's hips, she felt another set of lips on hers, Candie had taken the upper half of the garden-Nage into her mouth and started to suck her out off Penny's. Penny would start sucking harder, moving her hands to Candie's breasts, feeling her larger lover up as she tried to be the one to eat the tiny Naga. Candie retaliated, running her hands under Penny's dress, one hand grabbing her ass, and the other moved to start fingering the helpless halfling. Both women moaned in ecstasy, pleasing each other as they both sucked hard on the tasty tiny woman in their mouths. But as good at sucking Penny was, Candie was hungrier, sucking out the garden-Naga inch by inch until at last gulping down the wiggling noodle.

"No fair, I wanted to eat her!"

"Don't worry, love; I have something else for you to eat." Candie then shoved Penny to the ground, magically disappearing her pants then sitting on her face as she continued to please the halfling with her finger. The two continued this long after the chicken was ruined.