- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya, Bell's Love Hunt (Smut)

...

Bell was oozing her way through the deadwood forest, hungering for something to satisfy both her needs. Bell had been hornier the normal lately, and it was starting to get to her, even hitting on folks she hated sometimes. All she knew was that she needed to get laid, and she did not care with who by this point, masturbating didn't even help. Soon she spotted a potential mate, a vulture harpy, she could not remember her name, but always sees hung out around the husk of a massive dryad that used to be the heart of the forest when it was alive. Bell fixed her hair with some of her own slim, and oozed up to put the moves on the harpy.

"Hey, cutie! Down here, I got something for ya!" The harpy looked down from her perch, looking more annoyed than anything else, but Bell's plan worked as the harpy dropped down to a lower branch.

"What do you want, slim-ball?"

"Wow, no need to bite my head off! I was just wondering if a pretty birdy like you would be interested in spending some time alone with me inside this husk is all."

"Grose! Not even in your dreams, you gooey slut!"

"Wow harsh much, maybe if you got some dick once in a while, you would be in a better mood." Bell soon found the harpy's foot in her face in the form of a roundhouse kick, sending her flying into the water. Floating to the surface of the swamp, Bell rubbed her bruised cheek, knowing full well that she had it coming. Bell then heard screaming coming from the shore; she spotted a giant frog-eating what looked like Niko's, being a faster swimmer than most of her kind, it did not take her long to get to the shore. The frog was halfway done eating one of the Niko's when Bell nommed it down; if her neck was not as stretchy as it was, she would have chocked on it. The last two Niko's did not seem at all thankful for the rescue, running away and screaming like they did, not that they got very far before Bell picked them up.

"What a couple of cuties you are! If you were bigger, I would have asked if we could have some fun, but sadly your too small, so your food." Bell said genuinely feeling sad about her luck when she placed one of the Niko's in her mouth, moving her tongue over every inch of the little kitty before swallowing her whole. Bell was about to do the same to the other Niko but was then shoved over by something launching out of the water, looking up to see what was attacking her, Bell found a Squamataur looming over her.

"You better have a good excuse for hunting in my territory, girl." The larger male said, not angrily but sternly, he had the lower body of a crocodile and the upper body of a human, a handsome one at that. Bell then rolled onto her back, exposing both of her gooey wet genitals to him, and from the blush on his face, Bell knew he was interested.

"Seemed like the best way to meet new people, but I can go home and never bother you ever again if you like?" Bell said in the most seductive way she could, licking her lips as he stared down at her exposed form.

"I d-didn't say that I um..." Bell knew she had him right where she wanted him, letting out a playful giggle as she toyed with him a bit more.

"Oh good, I was looking for someone to keep me company, would you happen to know anyone who would be willing to spend some time with me?"

"W-we could hang out at my place i-if you want to that is!"

"Oh that sounds lovely, thank you kindly, mister."

"Call me, Turok."

"Call me, Bell." She then moved the Niko still in her hand to her mouth, slowly swallowing her whole while keeping her mouth open, this got Turok nice and flustered. Bell was then picked up by the larger male and carried off, not that she minded, of course, Bell liked being handled by men. Turok did not take his time getting back to his lair, a large burrow made under the roots of one of the only living trees left in the deadwood. Bell was set gently down; she was confused at first as to why Terok was backing up over her, it all clicked in her mind when his pale dick was hovering over her face. Bell moaned as she felt his hand enter her pussy as his lips covered her cock, his own slipping past hers as she did so. Bell let Turok do most of the work, sucking him hard as he both pleased her and humped her face. Bell moaned hard as Turok doubled the number of fingers he was using to pleas her; he started working Bell harder and faster, making her whole body jiggle. After wat left like years of pleasure, Bell just could not take it anymore, cumming both in his mouth and on his hand. Turok gave Bell his cum in return; she gulped it down just like he did hers. Turok repositioned himself so he could lay next to Bell, moving his arms around her as she cuddled up to him.

"I am *huff huff* surprised that you sucked me to, most folks just do *huff* one or the other."

"I have never been known to leave a woman wanting."

"I can certainly confirm that to be true!" Bell giggled as she laid there with Turok, she left after a few hours of enjoying his warmth. Discovering to her joy that they lived close to one another, making a mental note to visit him often.