- Text Size +
One upon a time in Felarya, Lara's New Owner

...

The city of chains, that is what they called Strom, The city was once one of the rare few dwarven triad ports before the dragoness Mum'matherix conquered it. But that was just history to Lara, as far as she could tell, Strom would have been just as hard a place to live for a Tomthoub like her back then anyway. Lara was at her desk, working hard at trying to make clothes for the growing community of Tinytown. Lara did not much like the name, but it was inclusive, and no one had a better idea. Tinytown was home to as many different kinds of little folk you could think of. Neeras, Arifomids, Garden-Naga, Efrii, and many more that Lara could not even name if she tried.

"Alright, the second shift is over, get out of here!" Lara promptly got her ass up and walked out of the factory with the rest of the exhausted workers. The moon glistening off of the calm ocean waters made Lara happy that Tinytown was built under the docs. Walking home, Lara stood out as being rather tall for a Tomthoub being a whole four inches tall, her short brown head of hair poping above most crowds. She was often teased for it growing up, but she never really cared either way. Lara wished that she made more of her life than a factory worker, sowing dresses and shirts all day left her hands sore and bruised. She did not have long to think about that; however, as she felt a rag forced over her face, her struggle became more and more useless as her world faded to black.

...

Lara woke up in a dimly lit place surrounded by other Tomthoumbs; she started to stand, letting out a little squeal of shock as she discovered that she was naked. She looked around at the wooden walls floor and sealing, putting the picture together in her mind, Lara panicked grabbing the first person she could find.

"Hey, what's going one here, where are we?"

"Where do you think we are miss? We are in a box, and from the feel of it, I think we are getting picked up."

"No, no, no, no! This can't be happening, where are we going, what are they going to do to us!?"

"I don't rightly know myself, but I would make peace with whatever god you like best because odds are you're going to meet them soon." Lara turned pail, hearing what the other Tomthoumb told her sinking to the ground Lara was trying to come to terms with her seemingly inevitable death. When suddenly the box was dropped, the loud cursing from outside was a good tip that this was not intentional. Lara was sliding across the floor, the box shattered, splinters and Tomthoumbs flying everywhere.

"Aw fuck! Get back here, you little shits, or it's the hot oil pan for you!" Lara looked up to see who was yelling; it was a dwarf woman; the compact form is what gave it away to Lara. The dwarf was grabbing up anyone she could reach, and Lara made the decision to be as far away from that as possible and ran. Lara ran as fast as she could, and as far as she could not really paying attention except for any singe of safety, A crack in the floor or wall she could hide in, furniture to crawl under anything. Lara turned the corner, and she bumped into something so hard she landed on her back, looking up to see what it was she froze in awe and terror. She looked up at a human woman in a red gold-trimmed dress, with pale skin shining black hair and gorgeous purple eyes. Lara was so stunned by her beauty; she did not notice that the human was picking her up until it was too late. Lara did her best to wiggle or squirm her way out of the human's grasp, but it was useless. She was moved up to the human's face, shivering in fear as the giant eyes of the woman in red studied.

"Now, what do we have here?" Lara shivered as she felt the humans breathe on her, thinking of every possible way the beautiful woman holding her would end her life. The human's eyes only moved off of Lara when they both heard the sound of the dwarf coming their way, and without a word, the woman in red stuffed Lara into her bra.

"Where are you little fucks hid- Oh my princess, this lowly slave did not mean to curs In your highnesses presence!"

"That is quite alright, what seems to be the trouble?"

"Y-your slave was carrying a box full of tinies to the kitchen to be prepared for the party, and your slave dropped it and begs forgiveness for her foolishness!"

"You are forgiven slave, now run along and catch them before they make a nest in the larder or something."

"Yes, princess!" Lara heard through the fabric of the dress and bra, matching the dress with how hard she was blushing. Not only was she being pressed against a gigantic breast, but it was that of the princess Nova on top of it. Lara could feel that Nova was walking away, but to where she did not know, not that she could care at that point. After what felt like forever, Lara was picked out of Nova's bra and again was being inspected by the princess.

"You're still alive, that's good. I hope that was not too uncomfortable for you, little one."

"I-it was fine y-your highness..."

"Just call me Nova, I hear your highness all day and do not need to hear it from my pet."

"Oh o-ok No- Wait! What d-do you mean p-pet?"

"I should think that would be self-explanatory. I am keeping you as my pet. Don't worry; I won't do anything horrible to you; I just want someone to keep me company and tell my troubles to." Before Lara could protest, the ground started to shake, and Nova looked scared.

"Shit it's mother, I have to hide you!" Lara did not like how Nova was panicking, she knew that Mum'matherix was a cruel and wicked monster, but to see her own child scared of her was unsettling. Nova then snapped her finger and walked over to her dresser, stuffing Lara into her underwear drawer. Lara was starting to wonder if this was on purpose but stayed quiet until she could no longer hear muffled voices outside. The moment she stopped hearing things outside the drawer, Lara started to think of a way out of there and back to her life. But then Lara remembered that she hated her life, and Nova said that she was not going to hurt Lara, just keep her as a friend. Deciding that she would wait and see how things played out, Lara waited in the underwear drawer for her new owner to come back, not that she wanted her to hurry