- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and please support my work on Patreon, so that I may create new content. It would really mean a lot. 

3RD PERSON 


"Aren't you just adorable."


Tristan wanted to cover his ears as Darcy's ear splitting voice rattled his ear drums, but he found through the constant efforts of his struggles that he couldn't even move a finger as his whole body was coated in slimy material that held him to the Brobdingnagians flesh like glue. 


He could feel the nano tech deep inside of his body moving around like a hive of ants, they moved expeditiously trying to strengthen his bones and muscles, offering more protection from the Brobdingnagians voice. The idea of having more protection sat well with Tristan, but deep down he knew that no amount of protection that the Nano tech could offer wouldn't be able to protect him if Darcy really wanted to end his life.


"Oh how happy I am to see that you are a sturdy little man." Darcy's voice seemed to become more lustful. Her tone was enough to tell Tristan that they weren't done. 


Tristan could barely move his head right to left, but as he tried, from the corner of his eyes he could see a large mass coming right towards him. 


"Let me help you Tristan." Darcy said feeling the little tickles caused by Tristan's meager struggles. She was careful not laugh or even giggle as she brought her finger down towards the little speck that was Tristan.


Darcy's massive breasts where like water blooms as that began to yield to Darcy strong finger, sending out small waves of tit flesh. 


Darcy eyes exhibited nothing but concentration as her finger swiped up her own love juice that contained her diminutive prisoner.  


Tristan felt like he was on the worlds biggest water bed as he was lifted up and down over and over again. In the distance coming ever closer he saw a wall of endless skin which made up Darcy's finger. Tristan with worry let lose a small gulp and closed his eyes readying himself for collision. 


Tristan could barely breath as Darcy's love juice washed over him without mercy or warning. He felt like he was in the middle of a storm, and he was about to be swallowed up by waves of skin and womanly fluids. 


Darcy never lost sight of the little man stuck in her juices. She hoped that he wouldn't be hurt to much as she used her finger to wipe him off of her tits. 


Darcy slowly brought her finger up towards her face and inspected the sticky liquid that clung to the top of her finger. She saw a barely moving colored dot that she knew could only be Tristan. 


"Stuck like a bug in honey." Darcy exclaimed with giggle as she brought her finger closer to her face. "What should I do with you?" 


"You can let him go!" 


Darcy turned her gaze down in between her legs as she heard a familiar voice. Standing in between her massive legs she saw a woman she knew all to well. 


"Oh Grace." Darcy said with little care for the sight she was showing the smaller woman. "What do we owe this little visit." 


Tristan still fastened to Darcy's mountain sized finger couldn't see Grace from down below but he could without fail visualize what exactly she was looking like, for he had seen her angry many times before. From deep within his mind he saw Darcy who's eyes radiated nothing but murder, her hair slightly rising up like an animal that was prepared to attack, and on top of her forehead a single  twitching vein so big that it seemed like it was about to pop. 


"I'm here to get my boyfriend you giant bitch!" Grace yelled up at the Brobdingnagian woman without fear or hesitation, ignoring the fact that her life could end simply by Darcy bring her legs together." 


["Damn she's pissed."] Tristan thought to himself. It had been a while since he had heard Grace that angry, and it rarely ever ended well for  him."  


"Well we where done anyway." Darcy turned her eyes back towards Tristan. She couldn't help but feel like she had found something interesting as she lowered her finger towards Grace, a new toy worth playing with. 

*** 

1ST PERSON 


When Darcy was finally done with her foolish and life threatening games and when she finally began to lower me down towards Grace, I couldn't be happier, finally all of this torture was over right? Yea I was wrong, one look at Graces face told me as such. 


When I looked at my much bigger friend, I didn't see anger, i didn't see sadness or worry, the face presented in front of me was a face devoid of emotion. She was looking right at me as if i was trash. 


"Hey babe." I said which sounded awkward. 


Grace extended her index finger and thumb towards me and carefully pulled me off of the titanic appendage that I was stuck to. She gently placed me in her palm, and without saying another word to Darcy, turned back towards the shed and began to walk back inside. 


I caught one more look at Darcy who's legs where still spread apart. She immediately met my gaze and with a sexual grin waved at me playfully. I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't skip a beat at that moment. 


The ground beneath without warning began to shake, and the hand that I was standing on began to transform from a flat surface to a constricting prison of flesh and fingers. My whole body was being compressed slowly and painfully only my head was spared this fate. 


Grace looked down at me, her eyes more threatening than before. 


"You have a lot of guts don't you?" Grace asked bringing me closer to her face. 


I couldn't speak, heck I could barely breath. The only thing I could do was shake my head rapidly back and forth. 


"Of course you do, why else would you insult me like this."  Grace gritted her teeth as her right eye began to twitch. 


["Shit! Her grips getting tighter.]  I began to shake as I struggled to push against the gigantic digits. ["Grace wouldn't really kill me... would she?"] I was about to fear for my life, which granted I had done many times before when Grace was angry at me, but this time was no different from any of the others, because just like a dozen times before, before my fears could become A reality Grace loosened her grip and finally I could breathe again, granted my body was still confined in a finger shaped prison, but I 

Could breathe. 


Grace and no more words as she continued her walk towards her bedroom with me and hand. I didn't dare to say a single word, the last thing I needed was for her to squeeze the Life out of me again or God for bid step on me like she did before. 


It took only a few minutes for Grace to stand in front of her door and without opening it, her gaze shifted down towards me. "I think it's time for the me to take care of you." She said from up above.  


I wasn't sure from my vantage point but I could swear that I could see Graces cheeks becoming rosy red. Her eyes everyone's devoid of emotion seem to be  set ablaze with a passion I have never seen before. 


"What do you mean?" I asked trying to calm my heart beat. 


Grace lowered her head towards me, washing me in her mint smelling breath. "I'm going to take care of you." She repeated. "All night long." 


"Gulp."

*** 

(PATREON PICS!) 




See more in my Patreon!

Chapter End Notes:

Author notes: Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. 


Pictures are too big so see them on my Patreon! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234