- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please enjoy and support me on Patreon! 

I stood on a polished floor that belonged to the massive finger nail of the Brobdingnagian I was standing on. To me it was like an endless plain of nail that I was standing on. I had no recollection as to how high I actually was off the ground, that at the moment didn't matter, because right at this moment I was looking up at the biggest brown eyes I had ever seen.



"OH YOU ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE THING I Have ever seen." Darcy said, her booming voice become more and more controlled. 


It was quite clear that the nanotechnology inside my body was finally starting to activate, making my body more sturdy and strong. 


"Uh thank yo- whoa!!!" I shouted out as a strong wind knocked up against me, threatening to send me flying to my death. "Where the hell is that wind coming from?!" I yelled out as I crouched as low as I could. 


["it couldn't be..."] I thought to myself as I looked at the humongous eyes that hovered before me. ["Could this strong wind be coming from her blinking her eye?"] 


"Oh my are you ok little one." Darcy asked with a worried tone, her finger trembling ever so slightly which sent me falling to the hard like surface.  


"D-Darcy I'm sorry but could you please distance your face a little!" I yelled out. 


"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Darcy apologized. 


The floor beneath my feet began to move, but it wasn't fast and rough, instead it was actually pretty smooth and gentle. Soon the giant eyes that I could barely recognize turned into two eyes and soon two eyes turned into two eyes with a giant nose, and even that turned into an actual mountain sized face of a beautiful woman with long bling hair. It was face that was a little blurry from how far it was but I could still make out her visage. 


"Is this better?" Darcy said from afar with a kind hearted smile. 


"Uh yes much better!" 


The world began to quake with a massive force as laughter filled the sky. 


"You don't have to yell." Darcy said in between  giggles. "The nano tech in both of our bodies has fully synced with one another. We should now be able to communicate normally." 


"Uh right?" I said feeling a little embarrassed. 


"But quite honestly I haven't spoken to a Lilliputian in quite some time. I have actually forgotten how fragile you little people where." Darcy said with a jittery tone. "Quite honestly you are so cutie that I could just eat you up." Darcy said licking her massive lips from afar, which sent a small chill up my spine. 


I hated the fact that Grace and Ms. Saxon left me alone with this titanic woman, something so gigantic was just to much for my Lilliputian mind and yet I wasn't a fan on being looked down on.


"My name is Tristan Alderman and I am a level 1 bronze class solder of the UM." I said trying to sound tough and bold. 


Darcy's eyes began to squint as if she where trying to get a closer look at me.


"I already know all of that, Tristan was it?" Darcy smirked. "I already know everything about you." 


I stepped back in surprise as Darcy's massive eyes fell on me and for the first time seemed to pierce my very soul. 


"I have to know everything about you little man, after all you are the one I will be training for the next month and a half." 


My blood went cold as I heard the unspeakable. "Month and a half!?" 


Darcy's face seemed to go dark as she looked down at me from afar. "You don't seem to be happy about that fact." Darcy extends her giant sized finger towards me like an endless pillar of flesh descending from the heavens. 


"Aaaahhhhh!!!!" I yell out as I close my eyes and cover my head with both of my arms.


The world seemed to go dark which seemed to be a symbol of the end of my life and yet as I waited for the end of my life I felt a small tap on my head, a tap that was gentle and yet forceful. 


I open my eyes and see a wall of flesh rubbing up against my forehead. I almost felt like a child being comforted by his parents. 


"Don't worry little one I won't hurt you just yet." 


I gulped out loud. 


Darcy began to giggle. "You and I will be having a lot of fun together."

***


Breonia and Grace watched from afar as the massive brob laid on the burning sand talking to what appeared to be her finger nail, but both of the girls new better. 


Grace restlessly taps her foot against the sand, her arms where crossed and her anger had flared to such a degree that one would be able to see a small vein on her forehead. 


Grace at a moments notice was ready to move, she didn't care if Darcy was hundreds of times bigger than her, right now the giant brob was holding the man of her dreams, the man who had finally become her boyfriend. 


"You need to calm down." 


Grace turns and looks towards Breonia who was standing next to her with a smirk on her face. 


Grace let's loose a small breath of air that contained all of her frustrations. "Who is this giant bitch." 


Breonia turned her gaze towards the Brob. "She is a Level 10 Gold class Solder of the UM apart of the secret division itself." 


"The secret division?" Grace asked confused. 


Breonia ignored Graces confused look as she continued to look at Darcy.


"She is the woman who trained me to use my powers. Her name is Darcy Springfield.

Chapter End Notes:

Please show your support! 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234