- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Three weeks had passed and today was the first day of the month of August. 


Sweat covered my body as I stood in the middle of floating sand. My body glowed with a blueish light and energy filled every corner of my body. This was Psychic power and finally after so many days I was starting to understand how to use it. 


The list of my powers where limited, all I could do was lift things up with my mind and create a small forcefield, so not a lot but Ms. Saxon, who isn't exactly known for her compliments said only once how impressed she was with my progress. 


I felt happy and yet deep down I felt fear. Today was the first of the month, and Ms. Saxon continued to warn me of someone coming, someone dangerous. She kept on mentioning how I could get killed, so yea I was worried. 


"Training hard maggot?"


I calm my mind as I hear a familiar voice from behind. My surroundings become dark as two shadows envelope me. 


I turn around and see Ms. Saxon standing right beside Grace. Both looked down at me smiling. It was a little creepy. 


"Yes ma'am." 


Ms. Saxon nodded her head. "You have been getting better Maggot, that's a good thing, you might survive what's coming."


"Ma'am could you please tell me what's coming exactly."


Ms. Saxon and Grace glanced at one another, it was the kind of look that told me that they where both hiding something. I hated that look more than any other. 


Grace and Ms. Saxon sit down with their legs crossed. The ground slightly rumbled as their massive butts touched the sandy ground. 


"Tristan What do you think of Brobdingnagans?" Grace asked with a worried. 


"Uh... I have never met one so I honestly don't know." 


Grace and Ms. Saxon once again share a look with one another, honestly they weren't even trying to hide it anymore. 


"Wait don't tell me?" I asked with worry as a horrible idea popped into my head.


"I'm afraid so Maggot..." 


I look at Grace hoping that this was some kind of joke and yet all I saw was the seriousness in her eyes. 


"A Brobdingnagan is coming Tristan..." 


I didn't know how afraid I should be, but seeing Ms. Saxons scared face, I had some idea. 


"A Brobdingnagan?" I asked letting the very word roll of my tongue. "What are they like? 


Ms. Saxon closes her eyes as she goes into deep thought. "The forces of Brobdingnag are the strongest force on this planet." Ms. Saxon patiently explained "They number into the thousands, therefor they are the race with the smallest population, but a single Brobdingnagan could kill and destroy thousands of Gulliverans and thousands of Lilliputians without breaking a sweat." 



I was taken back by this information. "Are they really that powerful?" I ask. 


Ms. Saxon nods her head. "I once witnessed a Brobdingnagan couple making love in Lilliputian lands, the destruction that followed was unimaginable. Three cities where wiped out that day." Ms. Saxon said with disgust. "The clean up alone lasted years."  


Grace breaths out a long sigh upon hearing Ms. Saxons explanation. "Brobdingnagans are beings that can tower over whole entire mountain ranges with ease. They are so powerful that a single toe nail could uplift the land and split the earth. Their heads tower high into the clouds, and their flesh is so thick that barely any Lilliputian and  Gulliveran weapon can pierce it. That is what a Brobdingnagan is." 



"And someone like that is coming here?" I ask in complete shock. 


Both Grace and Ms. Saxon nod their heads to my question. 

***


Grace looked down at Tristan, she could see the fear in his eyes and the truth was that she wanted to embrace him in her arms and protect him always. 


It had been only a few weeks since she confessed her feelings to Tristan. They had taken the relationship slow, their relationship only consisting of sleeping together, giant kisses, as well as the occasional body exploration. Just thinking about it made her blush. 


Grace turns and looks at Breonia who sat right beside her. She didn't like this, she didn't like what was coming. 


FLASHBACK


"A Brobdingnagans! Why would the UM bring a walking disaster over to Lilliputian lands." Grace said. "What did you tell them!" Grace yells with a threatening tone. 


Breonia lifts up her hands in Defence. "I told them everything that I had witnessed. I told them that Tristan may be the strongest Psychic I have ever seen, possessing enough power to actually take on one of those massive giants."


Grace opened her mouth in shock and disbelief. "You can't be serious..."


Breonia shakes her head. "You don't understand the power I have seen. At the moment it was uncontrolled but I could see that it was only a fraction of that little man's power. 


"Ok even if that were the case, a Brobdingnagian is still to much, she could destroy not only Tristan but also these very lands." 


Breonia grabs ahold of Graces shoulder. "You don't have to worry to much, the Brobdingnagian that's coming, I know personally. She's many things but she isn't a bad person." 



Breonias words did little to ease Graces heart. 


Breonia looks at Grace and smiles. "She's my teacher."

***


Tristan sat down against the hard ground thinking about what was coming. 


Brobdingnagians rarely ever visited Lilliputian lands, they were just to big and therefor they needed special permission from the highest brass of the UM to enter. One was now on its way, coming for him. 


It was then while lost in thought that Tristan could feel the small vibrations in the ground. 


"She's coming." Ms Saxon said as her gaze looked out into the distance.


Tristan followed Ms. Saxons gaze, and it was then that he saw her miles and miles away. 


Tristan saw a giant whose face could not be completely seen even though the sky was clear, with every step taken miles and miles of land was traversed and soon all the sandy lands where covered in shadows. 


Tristan shakes his head in an attempt to escape from this nightmare. 


"Oh shit."

Chapter End Notes:

Please support me on Patreon for early access to chapters. 

https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234