- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And please support my work on Patreon. 



The air grew musty and wild over the Lilliputian city of SummerHill. To the Lilliputian below it was a strange phenomena that very few understood spelled the end of not only the city but miles and miles of Lilliputian lands. The very country was in danger and would soon come to an end. 


Tornados sprung to life all over the mountain filled lands, tornados that swallowed countless towns and smelled not like the pure winds that usually occupied the sky, but instead carried the stench that many people recognized could only come from a human. 


Lilliputians ran in horror, trying to escape the lands that seemed to be ripping itself apart. Nature seemed to be at war with itself as clouds began to darken and thunder and lightning brightened the sky itself. The people of Lilliput bore witness to all of these events and shouted out... 


"What is happening?!" 


"Is the world ending?!" 


"Is a Brobdingnagian here?!" 


People yelled out their different opinions and many more believed that all of this destruction could only be caused by the godly beings known as brobdingnagans. 


"No! This isn't the work of a Brob! This is something else! Something worse." 


The ground rumbled as powerful vibrations shook apart the mountains and cracked the land. Towns where swallowed and the rumbling of the ground was strong enough to break bones and break apart buildings. 


The wind grew more and more intense and soon people and object alike where thrown into the air, only to be ripped apart by wild hurricanes. 


The temperature become hotter and hotter, muster and muster and soon to the Lilliputian people of SummerHill, the very world abruptly became blurry as gravity loss effect sending large chunks of earth skyward. The sky let loose a loud roar and the mountains that surrounded the land crumbled as a large skin colored wall took up the horizon. 


The clouds parted as they made way for the endless skin colored wall. 


"What the hell is that?" 

***


Kylie looked down at the small world around her. She smiled as she looked down at the fluffy  things she knew to be clouds, seeing such things she knew that she had succeeded. 


"I did it." She said with excitement in her voice. "I was able to break through the boundary!" She yelled out in celebration as she rose her arms in success. 


Kylie once again returned her gaze down to the ground. "So this is the world of the little people huh." 


Kylie wiggled her toes, enjoying the dirt that frolicked between them, knowing that these small pieces of earth where so big to the little people that they would die if a single piece fell on them. Kylie bent low to the ground and blushed as she remembered what exactly she was wearing. 


Her body was covered by a skin tight suit that left little to the imagination. Her legs where completely exposed, and her breasts and privates could be seen through her clothing if one looked close enough.


Kylie's nipple began to expand, her breath grew ragged as she thought about the possibilities. 


"Time to have some fun." 

***

Countless Lilliputians became deaf as their ears where assaulted by a noice that was behind their comprehension. The nanites in their bodies could not protect their fragile bodies as many of them fainted. 


They couldn't understand what they where looking at, they couldn't believe that such a gigantic thing could exist, and yet this thing this wall of flesh towered over the whole country, and whatever it was, was bigger than a Brobdingnagian.


Her body was blurry to the little people below and yet this fact mattered little as the gigantic girl took a step forward and lowered her Moon sized butt to the ground. 


Her foot prints where filled with crystallized earth as the pressure of her flesh was finally released. Nothing was left, not the towns or the people themselves. 


As her butt made contact with the earth, the ground was overtaken with feminine flesh and a crater swallowed all things in its path. 


This simple movement was like a apocalyptic event to the Lilliputians as magma burst through the earth. Cities and people burned, and many more where crushed by falling ruble. 


"What the hell is that!?" 


"I can't really tell!"


"We have to get out of here!" 


"Is that a person!?" 


"That's impossible! Nothings that big!"


She spread her legs as she looked in between her massive breasts. Her body temperature began to rise and rise, and soon to the little Lilliputians the whole area felt like a burning  hell. 

***


Kyle spotted the ground turning bright red as her legs broke apart the ground. It felt warm to the touch against her skin and made her more and more comfortable. 


She moaned as she brought her hands down to her privates. Her fingers removed the skin tight fabric and plunged deep into her neither regions. Her mind went wild with pleasure as she realized that this very act was being watched by millions of beings and soon she screamed out in pleasure, her shout tussling the clouds themselves and causing more and more hurricanes. 


She got back up on her feet and looked down. 


"My time is almost up, but this is only the beginning. To the little people of this world who are wondering who I am, my race is called prodigans and we are the final race discovered by Gulliver." She wasn't sure if the small people could hear her, but she cared not. "Remember that name." 


Her body disappeared as a green light over took her body. 


"I'll be back."

***


The ground was ripped apart by unmoving legs that crushed whole entire cities.


Cities where washed away from a tsunami of love juice that was strong enough to quench the raging lava that burned the world itself. 


It was then that the giant yelled out, her very yell disintegrated the  people that stood to close and yet their where some who survived.


The Lilliputians that survived looked up in hope as the giant began to disappear in a flash of green light.


The world rumbled as she spoke words that would never be recognized. 


She disappeared leaving nothing behind. 



Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon! 


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234