- Text Size +

 

Toetally Sexy

 

Marvin ran as fast as he could.

 

His tiny nude form sprinted across the vast cream-colored landscape, hoping you could escape your fate. 

 

From far above, a voice bellowed, "You never were a very good runner, Marv. Maybe I should just be kind and end this."

 

A massive hand appeared in the sky above him, it's five delicate fingers spread far apart.

 

The foreboding shadow cast over Marvin's miniscule form obscured his sight, causing him to trip and fall. He quickly turned on his back just in time to see the gargantuan hand slam down on him.

 

The weight and speed of her hand flattened Marvin against Don's chest without even subtle resistance.

 

Don laughed as Marissa ground her palm from side to side, smearing Marvin's squashed remains into his torso. 

 

"I can't believe that twerp thought he had a chance with you."

 

Marissa brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear with her free hand.

 

"He was a persistent little bugger; I'll give him that. He knew I was in a relationship, so I really don't know what he was expecting."

 

She lifted up her hand, revealing an unrecognizable crimson smudge.

 

"Ah, I thought I could rub it away, guess not."

Marissa went to wipe off the rest but suddenly felt a tug.

 

Don had grabbed her by her ponytail and was holding her back. Marissa's cheeks began to fill with heat.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Lick it up for me." He commanded in a smooth timbre.

 

She was red as a tomato at this point.

 

"F-fine…"

 

Marissa opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue extend as far as it could, before Don guided her head down onto his chest.

 

Her hot moist tongue collided with his cool skin, and instantly smothering what little remained of the tiny man she had just squashed. Don smiled watching his girlfriend lap up his would-be competitor's remnants. After a few licks, he strengthened his grip on her hair again.

 

"Passable job there, little lady. Now, come up here."

 

Marissa shuddered a bit at the sound of that nickname. As much as she prided herself as a strong dominant individual, there were times when she loved having the tables turned on her. Don always had a good understanding of this balance, and knew just the right ways to make her squirm pathetically beneath him. 

 

She slid herself up his long muscular form, before stopping just short of his face. As she stared up into his eyes, he looked down the length of his nose at her. 

 

"I know exactly what you want." He said softly.

 

Don pulled her in closer, bringing his lips up to her ear.

 

"You want to be squashed, just like him."

 

Marissa quivered and let out a breathy sigh at the sound of these words. Don had her right under his thumb, and he was going to press down until she popped. 

 

He wrapped his large hands around her thin wrists, and began to push her onto her back.

 

Marissa was practically helpless at this point, allowing her boyfriend to take control as she rode the sexual tension he was building between them. She closed her eyes and left herself in his hands.

 

Don cascaded the left side of her neck with kisses as he lowered her down. As he finished, he hovered over her.

 

Marissa opened her eyes to see Don high above her. His muscular form was directly on top of her, with his firm arms holding hers down. 

 

"So, what's it gonna be, little lady?" 

 

"Are you my girlfriend, or are you just a pesky, insignificant, little bug?"

 

Marissa bit her lip hard as he allowed that last word to drip out. She'd made up her mind, tonight, she was going all the way.

 

"I-I'm…" She began.

 

As Marissa struggled to get her words out, Don started to feel his grip on her wrist loosen. He moved his left hand to the center of her chest and opened it wide before touching down.

 

"A bug." He finished.

 

Don stooped down and forcefully made out with Marissa, all the while continuously pressing down upon her shrinking frame with his hand.

 

After a few moments, she began to whimper beneath him. Not only were his lips starting to smother her, but his hand had already cracked a rib beneath it.

 

Don pulled away from her, but instead of retracting his hand, he began to slip it under her. His fingers wrapped around her increasingly minute form until she was the length of his pinky. 

 

"Mmm that's a good size for a pathetic little thing like you."

 

Don balled up his hand into fist around his diminutive girlfriend, leaving only her head exposed. His fingers dominated her doll like frame, threatening to crumple her body like a plastic cup. 

 

With his free hand, Marissa's comparatively giant boyfriend began to masturbate.

 

As Don gradually increased his speed, so too did he tighten his grip on her fragile body. Cracks and crunches were stifled in the young man's powerful grip as he slowly but surely crushed his girlfriend.

 

Marissa was crying out in both pain and pleasure as her body suddenly began to shrink again. Don raised an eyebrow at this development.

 

"Hmph, don't cheap out on me, bug."

 

Before Marissa could shrink any further, Don's thumb closed in over her head. He then pumped his fist quickly, tightening his grip as much as possible. A pathetic yelping sound was silenced by a cacophony of snaps and crunches. 

 

"She always wants to shrink down further. Where's the fun in squashing a gnat? Selfish bitch."

 

"I heard that."

 

Don turned to the doorway to see Marissa standing there at full height.

 

"That's why I said it."

 

He looked at her with a smile, then opened his hand and held it out to her. On his palm was a small concentrated smudge of red.

 

"One day this could be all that's left of you." He chuckled. 

 

"Oh is that right?" 

 

"You bet, just a little smear in my palm."

 

"Would you keep it around to remember me by at least?"

 

"Nah, I'd wipe it off on a wall or something immediately."

 

"Well that's kinder than what I'd do, at least." Marissa smirked as she came over and pushed Don onto his back.

 

"And what might that be?" 

 

Marissa made out with Don for a moment, lightly holding onto his bottom lip with her teeth as she pulled away. She loomed over her boyfriend with a smug expression about her.

 

Suddenly, Don felt his body become light as a feather. As he caught his bearings, he looked up to see Marissa towering over him like a powerful goddess. She looked down the bridge of her nose at her pathetically tiny boyfriend.

 

"I'd jack off your replacement with your smeared remains still in my hand~"

 

Don's eyes widened as Marissa's massive form lowered down onto him and scooped him up with her hot tongue. The slimy sensation of being slurped into his girlfriend's mouth forced him to blow his load. Her tongue wrung out every last drop from his puny form, abusing him as Marissa's laugh bombarded his eardrums. She then pushed him over to her molars. Don had just enough time to process her earlier statement before she chewed him into paste. 

 

"Ahhh, you're always so juicy, baby!" Marissa exclaimed, swallowing down her boyfriend's remains and scrunching her toes in pleasure.

 

The home revive station would be charged enough to restore him in a couple minutes, and when it did, the two of them would continue their game.

 

--------

 

Despite their constant threats and jabs at each other, the understanding between Marissa and Don was something profoundly different from any relationship either of them had had previously. 

 

Marissa felt more comfortable with Don than any man she'd ever known, and vice versa for him. They could show each other sides of themselves that no one else was privy to. 

 

This profound relationship would soon be put to the test though, as a silver-haired vixen prepared to get revenge on Marissa. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

For more Marissa madness, or more of the Toetally series in general, be sure to check out the links below!

https://twitter.com/guireyart

https://www.patreon.com/Guireyart10

https://gumroad.com/guireyart10